It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis- 9-11-01 Was An Attack to Prevent Alien Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wounder what else they say was stored their.
or in the future they Will say was stored.

did you know the boxes they send to the Seed Vault are Not opened.
so they just have to take there word for it!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It may not be too easy to "lose" all that data when you have an entire staff devoted to maintaining it.

The "Entire Staff" in the twin towers was busy chasing money. They keep Platinum in their basement vaults, not UFO's.

Of course conveniently, theres no proving that, now. Except, what happened to all that paper that rained down on the streets of Babylon during its destruction?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

Propose a better theory then for why the ONI was targeted at the Pentagon. Come on, let's hear it.

I'm still waiting to see the evidence you have for your claims.

Nice try trying to shift the burden of proof onto me when you don't have any.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I just want to see any additional data (video) from the pentagon plane. Seems like a better video would go along way to shut some of us up.
I don't think it's in the plan though divide and conquer all the time every time..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Lol, I never claimed to have any evidence of this. For the millionth time, it is a hypothesis. A theory. A possibility up for discussion. And if I did have hard evidence of this, you think I would be posting it here? rofl.
Nu-uh. I'd be contacting every major news organization in the world. Or maybe I'd have a secret meeting with Springer first.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

No doubt there has been a conspiracy from day one of the UFOs unofficial arrival in 1947 with the Roswell crash. Actually, it began long before. No doubt there are whole sections of various government and scientific facilities that contain the UFO secrets (such as the "invention" of the transistor and out own "UFOs") that must be kept hidden. But continually from now, the conspiracy itself will have a life of its own. That is evident as the government adjusts itself to the eventual news release that they are finding minor life on Mars and high-order intelligence at other stars. Right now, they want it both ways: UFOs don't exist, but life is obviously out there in multiple fashions. That limited thinking becomes ridiculously trite. That condition cannot hold.

The public and media will conveniently overcome their cognitive dissidence over denying the reality of UFO for so long and will start to take interest in the mechanics of the conspiracy as the slow unraveling of the conspiracy comes to light. That refashioning of the historical record is being subjected to "newspeak" reversions to suit the eventual "full story." Various ways to change the narrative will be found across the media, especially on ATS where many of the hardcore reside, to every so slightly alter the perspective of the entire conspiracy to the desired, blameless position.

The deeper impact that probably will be forever denied and ignored by both the general public and the governments is that thousands and thousands of people over the decades have had their lives turned upside-down by UFO encounters of CE4 type.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
NOTE: I have updated the OP at the bottom with a couple of excerpts and links from articles about the ONI's connection to UFO's. And interestingly, it suggests a history of sabotage.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So when you said....

Hell no, I don't.

....in reply to....

Do you accept that there is zero evidence that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated to cover up ET existence?

....what evidence is there?
edit on 362017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Circumstantial evidence, at best, at this point. Pretty much like most things 9/11 related. It will never be good enough for you. Just just give it a rest will you, and let some other people talk.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Circumstantial evidence, at best, at this point. Pretty much like most things 9/11 related. It will never be good enough for you. Just just give it a rest will you, and let some other people talk.

So that would be no evidence.

Congratulations. It only took you a page to answer a very simple question.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Although interesting, I do not think 911 has anything at all to do with UFO'S. Why? The attacks were being planned well before that meeting in May. The attacks on 911 certainly did turn the media attention away from disclosure, but that is just the fallout from the attacks.

I guess, on another note, I do believe our government knew exactly what was going to happen, perhaps disclosure was just another reason to let it happen, aside from greed.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sounds more plausible than the official Lemony Snicket narrative that was touted.

I'm not convinced that anything could have hit those buildings that day that wasn't supposed to.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypothesis?"

There has long been questions about why the ONI was targeted. It is a very suspicious target, considering it had just been reinforced. And until now with this theory, not a single good explanation for why. So therefore, I am throwing this out here.

So you're saying it would have been kinda strange if they DIDNT hit the ONI office, since that office happens to be located on the side facing the compass direction where the flight path would have been coming from after the normal flight plan was interrupted/hijacked and turned toward the pentagon?

In order to have hit a different side, of the pentagons 5 sides, and hit it straight on, it would have had to do some somewhat awkward re-orientation maneuvers, which, had those maneuvers been made, not only would it have been a waste of time and fuel, but Then, it would have seemed like they were aiming for a certain office, rather than just aiming to hit the building, since they didn't just make a straight path to the Pentagon?

I was just wondering if you knew enough about the flight plan to be able to clarify this for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I wish it was extraterrestrials.

The jolly festival of Purim is celebrated every year on the 14th of the Hebrew month of Adar (late winter/early spring). It commemorates the salvation of the Jewish people in ancient Persia from Haman’s plot “to destroy, kill and annihilate all the Jews, young and old, infants and women, in a single day,” as recorded in the Megillah (book of Esther).

The Story in a Nutshell

The Persian Empire of the 4th century BCE extended over 127 lands, and all the Jews were its subjects. When King Ahasuerus had his wife, Queen Vashti, executed for failing to follow his orders, he arranged a beauty pageant to find a new queen. A Jewish girl, Esther, found favor in his eyes and became the new queen, though she refused to divulge her nationality.

Meanwhile, the Jew-hating Haman was appointed prime minister of the empire. Mordechai, the leader of the Jews (and Esther’s cousin), defied the king’s orders and refused to bow to Haman. Haman was incensed, and he convinced the king to issue a decree ordering the extermination of all the Jews on the 13th of Adar, a date chosen by a lottery Haman made.

Look at these kids celebrating the Purim holiday:

Not possible. If you pay attention to history maybe not:

The 1954 Lavon Affair, otherwise known as Operation Susannah. In that covert operation, Israeli Mossad operatives, disguised as Egyptians, bombed American targets in Egypt. When the Israeli terrorists were caught by the Egyptian authorities and prosecuted, Israel denied any involvement and complained that the whole thing was an anti-Semitic smear. But later, as the Zionist website Wikipedia admits: “In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the (Israeli) state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.”

Then there is the USS Liberty. NEVER FORGET! Alex Jones video:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Speaking of 9/11 fiction, forget extraterrestrials. The official story is even more crazy:

Box cutters more powerful than the US military! Beat that!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypothesis?"

There has long been questions about why the ONI was targeted. It is a very suspicious target, considering it had just been reinforced. And until now with this theory, not a single good explanation for why. So therefore, I am throwing this out here.

So you're saying it would have been kinda strange if they DIDNT hit the ONI office, since that office happens to be located on the side facing the compass direction where the flight path would have been coming from after the normal flight plan was interrupted/hijacked and turned toward the pentagon?

In order to have hit a different side, of the pentagons 5 sides, and hit it straight on, it would have had to do some somewhat awkward re-orientation maneuvers, which, had those maneuvers been made, not only would it have been a waste of time and fuel, but Then, it would have seemed like they were aiming for a certain office, rather than just aiming to hit the building, since they didn't just make a straight path to the Pentagon?

I was just wondering if you knew enough about the flight plan to be able to clarify this for me.

Actually, it would have been more efficient in terms of fuel and time if the plane just came down in a straight line, and descended down into its target. But that's not what happened. It made a 270 to 300 degree turn in its descent, going past the pentagon, and then coming back around to hit it in that specific spot.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Gold........

Is another motive.......reason to think.......all the Gold in History goes somewhere evil

It tries to go evil. The Gold from the new continent sailed away on Spanish ships...to be stolen in 1775 by the Vatican. Clue one.....there.

Am I remembering correctly.....a truck full of Gold was abandoned......in a caravan of dump trucks?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So we are supposed to trust and believe the government concerning ufos and disclosure but we are not supposed to trust and believe them about 911??

What is it??
Do we trust the government or not??

The people wanting government disclosure make me chuckle.
If the guvmint said it...it must be true...now tell us about the aliens!!!

Yet people wonder why nobody takes many conspiracy theorists seriously??

edit on 3-6-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Confirmation bias , don't matter who says it as long as they say it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
So we are supposed to trust and believe the government concerning ufos and disclosure but we are not supposed to trust and believe them about 911??

What is it??
Do we trust the government or not??

The people wanting government disclosure make me chuckle.
If the guvmint said it...it must be true...now tell us about the aliens!!!

Yet people wonder why nobody takes many conspiracy theorists seriously??

C'mon now! Surely as an ATS mod you understand the unspoken/unwritten laws of control of your business?
edit on 3-6-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join