It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis- 9-11-01 Was An Attack to Prevent Alien Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Shadow Government Motivations
For over 50 years since the incident at Roswell in 1947, continuing public pressure for the government to release highly classified and seized evidence of UFO and related case files mounted to a boiling point. A boiling point that culminated on Wednesday, May 9th, 2001- when over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. Take careful note of that date- May, 2001.

This is commonly known as the Disclosure Project. According to Dr. Steven Greer, the National Press Club conference of that day only represented about .5 percent of the testimony and evidence that the Disclosure Project had collected to that point. In other words, there was much much more where that came from, and so this time, the pressure would have some serious teeth. With so many ex-military and other credible witnesses pounding on the doors, it was only a matter of time before the public got behind this and persuaded Congress to entertain hearings on the matter with the force of an entire nation behind it, regardless of race, creed, partisanship, or economic status.

The pressure was just too much to bear. It would not be hard to imagine that the shadow government was well aware of this movement from very early on in its progress. And as well, it would not be hard to imagine that they also were planning on contingencies in case the worst happened and they were put on the spot to deliver; Congress would hear the evidence, and then start formal investigations into its own far dark reaches of black budget programs, aiming to expose the confiscated evidence to comply with overwhelming public demand.

Now I ask you, if you were in charge of hiding this critical evidence somewhere, and you had your choice of any facility in the country where you could put it, what would be the best choices?

Well how about the Office of Naval Intelligence in the Pentagon? One which had recently been fortified to protect it against almost any sort of impact from a bomb blast. And one which contained extremely highly classified documents, complete with a staff of highly trained personnel in encryption? Now you'd think that might be a pretty good choice. But in a pinch, a pinch that amounted to a vicious arm twist in this case, you COULD conceivably destroy it with a hardened penetrator disguised as an aircraft. A weapon only potentially available to powerful states or countries.

In addition, it should be noted that at WTC 1, Boeing had an office on the 65th floor. Interestingly, it was called Boeing Aviation Technical Services. Hmm.

Methodology For Attacks
In this hypothesis, I propose that perhaps the Twin Tower attacks were a common diversionary tactic, aimed to distract the masses from the primary target: The ONI at The Pentagon. In the case of the plane that crashed at Shanksville, who knows what additional target may have been in store for that one, to create additional diversion. Slam the Twin Towers, causing such distress and panic that all eyes and media attention would be focused on it. And indeed they were, when Flight 77 (or perhaps a fake, hardened penetrator version of it loaded with explosives) slammed the Pentagon, and took out the entire ONI, and most of its highly trained staff, computers, records, and evidence.

Those of you familiar with the high profile UFO cases will know exactly what evidence I am talking about. Seized videos and evidence. With all of the testimony given, there is no doubt, zero, that at the highest levels, evidence was being covered up, and still is. So many of these military witnesses have said that they were instructed to never say a darn word about it ever again, and deny the events took place. In some cases they were forced to sign documents to that effect.

All of this had to reside somewhere. Somewhere very safe. And the ONI at the Pentagon would arguably be one of the very best places to put it.

And think of it: Since the 9/11 attacks, most national attention was immediately shifted and diverted from the UFO subject into fighting terrorism and spreading "freedom". With most of the prior evidence destroyed, the Shadow Government could now rest easy, knowing that even if the Disclosure Project succeeded, there would be very little to uncover and hold them accountable for. And in the meantime, there was still lots of money to be made in destruction and reconstruction projects. And so with one stroke, they killed two birds with one stone- destroy the evidence, and incite more wars- feeding the MIC with needed funds.

So if by chance this hypothesis is correct, I wonder what they are doing with current UFO evidence these days? I'd be willing to bet it is stamped for immediate destruction. No more records. No more chances to take. Get rid of it now, and don't store it anywhere.

I am not putting all my stock in this, just for the record. You won't destroy me if you disagree, because honestly I don't really care. But I just wanted to put this out there as food for thought. Maybe someone has made this connection before, but if so I must have missed it.

Disclosure Project Conference: May, 2001
9/11 attacks: September, 2001

ONI connections to UFO's:

There was Roswell, of course, but there was also SIGN and the Estimate of the Situation. That Estimate, as we have seen earlier in this blog, created a situation wherein all USAF UFO reports were sent in duplicate to the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence, where a file was kept. Also, as we have seen earlier, the Office of Naval Research [in the person of Urner Liddel] used the files for an idiosyncratic study of UFOs and Balloon sightings and if one ONR person was reading the files doubtless others were.

thebiggeststudy.blogspot.com...

Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature. This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force..?

Recent reports by UFO researchers suggest there is an on going Navy effort to destroy any evidence linking the navy to the UFO phenomenon. The reports of UFO sightings being edited out of ship's logs, by UFO researchers, confirms a considerable naval sensitivity to the phenomenon. Researchers have also reported the naval archives in Seacaus, New Jersey appear to have been purposely sabotaged...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Jun 3rd 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why not just do what they usually do and "lose" the data?

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to when you could just start a small office fire and cry about how you lost all that vital classified data you don't want going public.

Also there are allot of assumptions in this hypothesis, too many "what ifs? "

So na, am not buying it

Still at least this is kind of original.
edit on 3-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It may not be too easy to "lose" all that data when you have an entire staff devoted to maintaining it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

It may not be too easy to "lose" all that data when you have an entire staff devoted to maintaining it.

Yeah but your assuming that data even existed in those locations in the first place.

If something what that secret, i doubt they would be telling the whole office about it and then also I think something like 10 or 12 ONI personnel were killed in the attack, how do they guarantee they killed the right people.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

According to Dr. Steven Greer

Steven Greer has much to say but most of it is not based in fact or reality , If he had more evidence he would have presented it in one of his followup documentaries instead of rehashing the same old stuff over and over.

In my humble opinion there is no link between the 9/11 attacks and the Disclosure Project , if there was anything Earth shattering in the testimony's presented that day it would have stood out regardless of what was to follow but sadly the Holly Grail was absent even though people like myself at the time tried to convince themselves it was there.

Perhaps one day it will be found or perhaps like the Biblical Holly Grail it is just a story.... who knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well let's see... If I had hundreds or thousands of documents that would prove the existence of ET conclusively, why on earth would I want to destroy them? I might want to keep them secret, sure, but why destroy them? Unless, you had a gun to your head? And if they weren't destroyed to that point, then they had to reside somewhere. Or in multiple places. Maybe the rest are in the secret Vatican vaults.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Question:

Do you accept that there is zero evidence that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated to cover up ET existence?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I hear you. But the DP was just the tip of the spear for the fervent public interest. At the time it seemed to be the most credible thing we had going. Perhaps they feared this snowballing to the point that it meant having to give it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Question:

Do you accept that there is zero evidence that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated to cover up ET existence?

Hell no, I don't. This hypothesis is just a start. You're ready to trash the whole thing before we even get started. Ain't gonna happen.
edit on Sat Jun 3rd 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Question:

Hell no, I don't. This hypothesis is just a start. You're ready to trash the whole thing before we even get started. Ain't gonna happen.

Ok so what evidence do you have then that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated to cover up ETs existence?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypothesis?"

There has long been questions about why the ONI was targeted. It is a very suspicious target, considering it had just been reinforced. And until now with this theory, not a single good explanation for why. So therefore, I am throwing this out here.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word "hypothesis?"

There has long been questions about why the ONI was targeted. It is a very suspicious target, considering it had just been reinforced. And until now with this theory, not a single good explanation for why. So therefore, I am throwing this out here.

I understand what is meant by hypothesis.

But normally you would then want to prove the hypothesis, so I am asking you if you have any proof, because if there is no proof of this then how can any intelligent person pretend that this hypothesis is correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You just said you didn't accept there was no evidence. That must mean there is some.

Please show this supposed evidence.

If you can't, you must concede that there is no evidence.
edit on 362017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Absence of evidence is not necessarily absence of an act. Especially when in this case you are asking for the impossible. Nearly all of the ONI staff that could corroborate this are dead. It would take one of them stepping forward, obviously. I still think it is an interesting possibility- and one that potentially explains the ONI as a target better than just about anything else I have heard yet.

Have fun getting yer panties in a wad. I won't. It's just a theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Absence of evidence is not necessarily absence of an act. Especially when in this case you are asking for the impossible.

...... I CAN FLY!!!

Honestly I can fly, can't prove it obviously but I can fly.

See how that silly logic makes no sense, you are saying that you believe it even though there is zero evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Absence of evidence is not necessarily absence of an act. Especially when in this case you are asking for the impossible. Nearly all of the ONI staff that could corroborate this are dead. It would take one of them stepping forward, obviously. I still think it is an interesting possibility- and one that potentially explains the ONI as a target better than just about anything else I have heard yet.

Have fun getting yer panties in a wad. I won't. It's just a theory.

That's nice.

Not relevant to what I said though.

I'll say it in words you understand.

Is there, or is there not, evidence of your claims?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

At the time it seemed to be the most credible thing we had going.

I agree , at the time I was on a dialup connection and spent hours downloading the testimonies in case they were " disappeared" and so I could have my own record of the evidence presented , I was in hook line and sinker.

Sadly as compelling as a few of the stories were there was no evidence presented that points to an ET as a source of origin for the reported sightings , although I still have an interest in the stories of Robert Salas , John Callahan and Parviz Jafari.

The 1976 Tehran UFO is still my favourite.

Prosaic explanations are available but the extraordinary is still a possibility.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yes obviously it's logical
Because only the US of A knows about aliens, only the pentagon had access, the rest of the world doesn't exist
Seems a bit myopic

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Propose a better theory then for why the ONI was targeted at the Pentagon. Come on, let's hear it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Propose a better theory then for why the ONI was targeted at the Pentagon. Come on, let's hear it.

Because if you follow the flight path that the plane took that was the only place that could be hit that's all, they were aiming for the Pentagon, they hit the Pentagon, just so happens that the flight path the plane took meant they hit that part of the building.

edit on 3-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join