It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who rules the world and how do they rule or influence it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has brought up people like the bilderberg group or bohemian grove...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

To add: After watching the video you linked, I also saw the same clip analyzed by the woman who does Bombards Body Language. Her analysis was to the effect that he's being entirely truthful. She had to cut her commentary short because she teared up, almost crying.

I know I probably should, but I haven't been able to share this video with friends and neighbors or even my wife. I discussed it with her and she acknowledged she's been reading about these crimes as depicted in criminal mystery novels she's been reading on her Kindle. According to her readings, if they're true and accurate, (although in works of fiction), the people participating in this include US Senators and high ranking officers in the Pentagon.

Apparently this "cabal" works much like the old Baathist Party where, at conventions with thousands of loyalists in attendance, Saadam would call someone up to the stage and then list their treasonous crimes against the State, then he would call up a loyalist Officer or high ranking official to the stage, hand him a firearm and instruct him to execute the traitor in front of the thousands in attendance. The loyalist would do so and the idea was, the loyalist best not betray the Party since, after all, he'd just killed someone in front of thousands of witnesses.

I guess that's why we have yet to see the facade crumble? No one will testify to the crimes for fear of being outed?

You said:

There are too many victims to ignore now. Too many people are aware this is happening for TPTB to silence the masses now.

I hope you're right; hopefully the victims will come forward before they're offed. But after watching the videos, I was overwhelmed with profound sadness and then was thunder struck by the realization, "They walk among us, everywhere we go", "They" being the perpetrators and facilitators of these crimes, crimes against humanity. And by "They" I mean, the people who abduct the children, traffic the children, groom the children, and finally, sell the children.

To think: the crimes this Cabal commits, all to gain and amass great power and wealth, near pale in comparison to the crimes and list of victims of the ISIS terrorists.

It would have been better perhaps to have never known.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yeah its insane to me that people will see stories like this over and over and say they are all making it up, victims speaking out from 6 year old kids to 80 year men. People don't want to hear the truth. Like the old saying goes, "you can't handle the truth" .

These are the people who created ISIS in the first place. They ARE the reason we have terrorism. They use their money to divide and conquer, knowing that borders and skin colors make no difference when using manipulation for power.

This entire planet has been kept spiritually in the dark and unaware of their own power by black magicians who occult knowledge to stay in power.

TV is only theater. The education system is a 12 step program to get you to respond to the bell and not question the satanic elite.

Humanity is enslaved by psychologists who know exactly how to manipulate the collective unconscious.

If i said this 14 years ago people would call me crazy. No when i say this, people at least take time to think about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is a select group who rule over all else. They control the military and the world. they use supernatural beings to aid them in power. I have seeb and felt this power it is real. The government right now at this very moment is controlling people through emotions. That's how we all operate, not just by talking but by feeling whether it be anger, lust, jealousy, etc and these leaders have figured it out. There are cycles in time which they also control. The world is controlled through the bible, social media and technology. All of this has happened before many times and they have perfected their control over their 150,000 year reign. They wipe out humanity and rewrite the history books and restart their world. This reboot is due soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

ASk yourself how you would do it..

If You'd ask me... I would make sure all legallities must be covert first. Make sure the highest legal court is in your pocket. There will be no authority to sentence you...or yur homies.. for your "crimes" commited.

Thats a start..then work your way down.

As for international strategy...much of the same. Everybody has his price...the ones who have their hearts in the right place have no future in your world. Make sure that they will never be chosen in significant political positions. Make the voting machines digital...in case you need a pinch of vote fraud here and there. Ect...ect..ect..

Do not forget to spent some time and money for ways to blackkmail important people. Get the dirt on them and protect it well..

Does this give you an idea of how this world we live in works..?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Heres part 2 from the Dutch banker whistleblower. In this video he explains how the world is run by bankers through a pyramid structure, and how the bankers keep control from the top down.
edit on 12-6-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

HEres a link, not sure why i can't get the embed to work? www.youtube.com...
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join