It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about US gangs and how they unsecure the thoughts of Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Our dear and beloved American President Donald Trump needs to come clean on this issue. We all know at least those of us that served during the Vietnam War about the drugging of US soldiers and its effects, but now America has a crises on its hands, "gangland USA" What are your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Umm, what?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Could you add a bit more information or clarify your opinion? I'm not following what you're trying to convey. Thanks.
edit on E30America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jun 2017 06:42:39 -05006amSaturdayrd06am by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on E30America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jun 2017 06:42:14 -05006amSaturdayrd06am by EternalShadow because: double post

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Our dear and beloved American President Donald Trump needs to come clean on this issue. We all know at least those of us that served during the Vietnam War about the drugging of US soldiers and its effects, but now America has a crises on its hands, "gangland USA" What are your thoughts.

i like turtles

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hear the Grove St Families is the top gang in Los Santos

GSF for live

You down with the Grove, brother?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

OHHHHH!!!!!

CJ!!!

Dat you homie, its yo boy, big smoke!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Different drugs, plus wouldn't be a crisis causing fear and insecurity if people would just stick to the happy, feel good types of drugs. Instead, angry people with the wrong types of anger inducing drugs, then add guns and gangs - crisis.
Trump has no interest in keeping people calm and happy. At least not visibly....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i like turtles

I hope they're the caramel chocolate type, the soup type doesn't do well with munchies.....plus they bite back.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Now, for a musical commercial break, Devo - short for De-Evolution (i think)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

How come I only find the little girl here scary? She is kinda freaky.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Devo lol showing yer age a bit there!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

My understanding is that many of them are recruited to join the military..you might have some input on that..

Gang culture seems dangerous..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: NightFlight

Devo lol showing yer age a bit there!

Bah humbug! That's what we called "New Wave".

You kids with your rock n roll eight tracks.

Get off my lawn!

edit on 3-6-2017 by Tulpa because: I keep forgetting stuff....where's me slippers???

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day.

Caucasian Americans make up 61 percent of americans. It's going down, but still a majority.

African americans make up some 18 percent of all americans, and yet; American ghettos are black and latino.--
When you hear " thug life" you think about blacks.

In the media, on the street and on the internet, it's disproportionately blacks, when one considers the total percentage of African americans.

It's not a genetic disposition, but a cultural problem,

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

My understanding is that many of them are recruited to join the military..you might have some input on that..

Gang culture seems dangerous..

MS13 for example, yes join the military, and for local police in many places(believe it was parts of the South West) are not fully trained to deal with these types.

More than seems, they are dangerous. Suburban kids from affluent families even post a higher risk when they join them, as they will do anything to be inducted-includes pregnant women walking down the street.

From cartel aided and local drug gangs to white supremacists and Hell's Angels backed gangs, gangs are not limited to race.

I talked to a guy once who explained to me why his own family wouldn't stop trying to get him back into their gang affiliation. He grew up that way, and if you don't work(can't find work, etc.) you have be in the gang, that is your work, whether stealing, selling drugs or more.

Right now gangs are even a bigger menace to America because they are bringing the heroin to suburban areas, where the middle class, non affected by such drug use, are passing out in cars at their child's elementary schools. With that comes the violence, more drug related killings have been happening, in for example, North East areas(outside of the cities) where they were not a problem before.
edit on 3-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: correction

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What are you talking about,I'm sure you thought this over real hard before posting,you forgot to add any sense

new topics

top topics

join