It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next DNC Excuse....accidental unmasking....KIRSHNER...KUSHNER

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, since the government can't seem to protect this information right, we should demand they cannot collect it anymore. That person is taking the fall for someone up higher. We all know it. There are other articles where information about Trump was purposely shared with many people in many agencies. She worked right in the White House.

This surveilance is being misused, they were given this ability if they could protect and classify what they had collected. The Security agencies messed up, this ability to do broad surveilance should be taken away from them. They never seem to get much beneficial anyway, if they released the stuff about all our Washington DC people, everyone would be canned.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Now, with that in mind, how many people do you think are simply ignoring this as lies because it suits their confirmation bias?

How about the fact that neither of them are credible and both lie incessantly? Hell, Putin just said that the Russian government doesn't employ hackers.

Do you believe that? I'm going to assume that your answer is, "no" because that's a preposterous lie on its face.

Oh i am sure he is telling the truth. the Hackers work for free to stay out of jail and stay alive. So technically its the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah .
Or you know Kushner met with these Russians.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So another Thread came up earlier that had me read a story...

Link

So this is judicial watch....and most think they are biased on the Trump side.

So in this story they plant this....

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Huma Abedin wrote:

Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:29 AM

To: Huma Abedin

Subject: Re: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

Ms. Abedin,

Just wanted to follow up and express our gratitude. I was contacted today by Ms. Christina Miner who invited us to be part of the US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group meeting next week. Thank you very much for all your assistance – if there is any way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rina Kirshner

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:19:12

To: Doug Band

Subject: FW: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

fyi – we hooked her up with the right people here

Bold is mine.

So....heres the angle. KIRSHNER....KUSHNER....sound similar enough to get confused?

A Russian named KIRSHNER is about to take the fall for the entire Russian narrative.

She will be blamed for all of the unmasking based on a simple phonetic misunderstanding....

They accidentally unmasked Trumps business comms because they thought the name KIRSHNER was KUSHNER....

WHOOPS! We apologize to our voting public...resist resist resist!

And then throw in a Completely unrelated Trump to tie it all together nicely....

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Huma Abedin wrote:

Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:29 AM

To: Huma Abedin

Subject: Re: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

Ms. Abedin,

Just wanted to follow up and express our gratitude. I was contacted today by Ms. Christina Miner who invited us to be part of the US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group meeting next week. Thank you very much for all your assistance – if there is any way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rina Kirshner

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:19:12

To: Doug Band

Subject: FW: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

fyi – we hooked her up with the right people here

Just putting this back up because I have a feeling this particular communication is going to come back around soon.....
edit on 7/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You know who else hates "unmasking"?

The Klu Klux Klan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join