It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next DNC Excuse....accidental unmasking....KIRSHNER...KUSHNER

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well let me ask you this...what have either of these two done that you believe them?
Where and when did they gain your trust?
It's not like trump doesn't have a bad reputation when it comes to speaking the truth.
And Putin... There's no love lost there for America or Americans.
So just wondering how you came to this point where these are the people you believe and trust?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So just wondering how you came to this point where these are the people you believe and trust?

What gives you the impression I trust them? Vlad is ex-KGB, Trump a CEO. Reread my post again with that in mind. This is an exercise in how much you trust your TV, my dear.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Are you guys trying to make it seem like these unrelated files are the whole source of the Trump Russian scandal?

I see why you posted this in mud-pit as it doesnt have an ounce of truth to it.

This is exactly house it is dismissed.

A slight misinterpretation of one name and someone completely unrelated yet has the same last name as the POTUS.....

The Russian was already being looked at....when the donor named Trump showed up they have a great excuse to unmask....though it was the wrong trump....

BAHAHAHA!

They wouldn't have know it was Trump assosiates untill after the unmasking. Thus how would they know to unmask Trump or Trump associates in later intercepts?

You do know that you also admited that you think Trump and crew really did discuss things with Russian agents that was alarming enough to warrant unmasking?

I apologize for not laying it out more simply for you. If you can't understand the thought then I can be of no help to you at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not following. What does any of this have to do with anything? I read the same thing in the other thread and had the same thought — Kirshner sounds like Kushner and oh look, that guy's name is Trump — but what's that got to do with anything?

Your theory completely flies in the face of what has been said about the documents for which the names were unmasked. Primarily, that the unmasked names were those of associates of Donald J Trump.

Are Rina Kirshner or Eddie Trump associates of DJT? That's a pretty serious hole in your hypothesis.

Perhaps the far bigger problem is that the documents in question were related to intercepts. Did you forget the whole incidental collection part?

Again...apologies for not laying it out more simply, though I would figure you may be able to follow.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm confused.
How would the DNC be involved in any unmasking at the FBI ?
One is a political organization and one is law enforcement.

Not even worth the time to type this reply.....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department

Yup.

It's been Democrats all along !!

They forgot to mark it "Classified at the Time" !!

Holy Krishna !!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Are you guys trying to make it seem like these unrelated files are the whole source of the Trump Russian scandal?

No, we are trying to prove Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired - can you help me out with any evidence of that?
Nope. So far, there isn't any.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department

Yup.

Holy Krishna !!

Truth hurts.....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No, we are trying to prove Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired - can you help me out with any evidence of that?

There is no evidence of that, only straws.

This thread, too, is not evidence, and is grasping at straws.

Perhaps all of the partisan-fangirls let their judgement become clouded?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That's the sort of thing they usually pay proofers to discover before something goes to print. I usually catch one or two of those mistakes every month.

Of course, in the age of spellcheck, not many places bother to pay proofers much anymore and it shows.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well then I'm honored you did.
Rolls eyes.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yup.

Holy Krishna !!

Truth hurts.....

The truth is gonna hurt....believe me!

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yup.

Holy Krishna !!

Truth hurts.....

The truth is gonna hurt....believe me!

www.rawstory.com...

Oh cool....more speculation that won't amount to anything. If a "reporter" can't spell check a name to get it right prior to going live....probably not really good at anything but speculation....

Appearing on “AM Joy,” Newsweek reporter Kurt Eichenwald explained that the White House will be unable to explain away President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jated Kushner’s secret overtures to the Russians, saying, “there is no innocent explanation for it.”

edit on 6/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL

Gets "gamie" when cRawStory cites MSinBC

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Runnin scared are we?

Attacking the source is a sure sign of defeat, MAGA one spin at a time...LOL

Number 19

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Runnin scared are we?

Number 19

Nothing else to attack. The source is full of crap speculation that they think is a story...no facts at all...literally all speculation.

If I'm wrong, please show me a source with the evidence.

Outside of that....still speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Runnin scared are we?

Number 19

Nothing else to attack. The source is full of crap speculation that they think is a story...no facts at all...literally all speculation.

There will be plenty of facts after the investigations....I don't think you will like them...LOL

www.bbc.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Runnin scared are we?

Number 19

There will be plenty of facts after the investigations....I don't think you will like them...LOL

www.bbc.com...
www.cnn.com...

Now I remember where I recall Kurt Eichenwald from....hes the one that said Trump was in a mental institution, then deleted all tweets he made about it, then claimed someone sent him a tweet that caused an epileptic seizure and tried to kill him.

He was supposedly filing a suit or doing an investigation on it or something....what ever happened with That?

Guy is a crap reporter.....used to be good, but that was LONG ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Runnin scared are we?

Number 19

www.bbc.com...
www.cnn.com...

LOL! Wait...so now senators are not allowed to meet with foreign representatives? He was a senator at the time. Even the FBI doesn't have an issue with this.

Talk about grasping at straws.

As far as the subpoenas...they are the same ones that were issued before. Only your story forgot to focus on the major difference this time....the other 3 subpoenas for the FBI, CIA, and NSA information on Brennan, Rice and Power in particular and related to the unmasking investigation.

Which I may add has gone under the radar for a while until these subpoenas were issued....hinting at the reality of their investigation having bee ongoing and gaining steam.

I have said it for a while...GOP is playing the long game, DNC is fighting fires and fears.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Vasa Crow, Heck, they've already tried this once, so far. Trump's Lawyer, named Cohen, was supposed to be in Moscow, but when Trump was advised, he demanded his lawyer's U.S. Passport, and low and Behold, that Cohen hadn't been out of the Country, in the supposed time frame. He was out in California, in that time period. I think that this accusation was part of that infamous Brit. Dossier on The Donald.

This lawyer, IIRC, will have to testify at the Cong. hearings, and I bet someone ( Dims ) will still try beating this dead horse. But for me, the simple fact that Trump demanded to see his lawyer's passport's visa stamps, should speak louder than any words.

I know it's too much to hope for, but just think of the uproar, if Cohen just took the Fifth, when he has to testify, in the coming Congressional Hearings??

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join