It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next DNC Excuse....accidental unmasking....KIRSHNER...KUSHNER

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So another Thread came up earlier that had me read a story...

Link

So this is judicial watch....and most think they are biased on the Trump side.

So in this story they plant this....

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Huma Abedin wrote:

Hi Rina – wanted to connect on meeting at state department. Eddie trump passed on your email. Will be in touch soon

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:29 AM

To: Huma Abedin

Subject: Re: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

Ms. Abedin,

Just wanted to follow up and express our gratitude. I was contacted today by Ms. Christina Miner who invited us to be part of the US-Russia Cultural Sub-Working Group meeting next week. Thank you very much for all your assistance – if there is any way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rina Kirshner

Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:19:12

To: Doug Band

Subject: FW: Eddie Trump/Doug Band

fyi – we hooked her up with the right people here

Bold is mine.

So....heres the angle. KIRSHNER....KUSHNER....sound similar enough to get confused?

A Russian named KIRSHNER is about to take the fall for the entire Russian narrative.

She will be blamed for all of the unmasking based on a simple phonetic misunderstanding....

They accidentally unmasked Trumps business comms because they thought the name KIRSHNER was KUSHNER....

WHOOPS! We apologize to our voting public...resist resist resist!

And then throw in a Completely unrelated Trump to tie it all together nicely....
edit on 6/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Krishna!

Corruption is the toast every night in Two Party Town.

edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Eight years...

Every idea they had was passed and they all failed.

No ideas, so they just lied cheated and stole the wealth of the US.

Possibly the largest group of thieves ever assembled.

Resist my a$$.

They are about to wake from the power drunk slop fest.

The only thing resisted was everything they stood for.

So yeah, they will claim typo..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw that last night as well. Did a little digging and came to this:
russianamericanfoundation.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
From an article in 2008...way before anyone considered fake news or RT was considered propaganda...

In Brooklyn's Brighton Beach, most of the predominantly Russian-speaking community are staunch Clinton supporters

I mean even the Russian American Foundation said it...

Clinton supporters like Marina Kovalyova, President of New York's Russian American Foundation, plans on voting Republican this November. “I don't think people are crazy about McCain or know much about him, but they feel more comfortable with him,” believes Marina. As President of New York's Russian American Foundation, Kovalyova rallied a large group of support behind Senator Clinton during the primaries. With Obama now the presumptive Democratic nominee, she says many of New York's estimated 500,000 Russian-speaking voters are plan to cross party lines this autumn. The move has brought question of racism to light. “It is not because he's black, but definitely because the community does not believe in his strong feelings for Judaism, for Israel and all these topics,” says Marina Kovalyov.

So....perfect scenario for payback by Clinton to slam the very foundation she was all for because they ditched her in the 2008 election? Is this a similar plant to cause confusion within the political sphere about religious views?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

A grammar Nazi, such as myself, would have picked this up - and it's likely someone did and decided that there is a good reason to unmask & then claim ignorance and stoopidity because spelling.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A grammar Nazi, such as myself, would have picked this up - and it's likely someone did and decided that there is a good reason to unmask & then claim ignorance and stoopidity because spelling.

Bingo.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Eight years...

Every idea they had was passed and they all failed.

No ideas, so they just lied cheated and stole the wealth of the US.

Possibly the largest group of thieves ever assembled.

Resist my a$$.

They are about to wake from the power drunk slop fest.

The only thing resisted was everything they stood for.

So yeah, they will claim typo..

It actually seems that way to me. It will be chalked up as whatever memo had Trump and KIRSHNER in it and they thought it was KUSHNER.

Now if this DOES become the excuse, then what is the excuse for actually having Flynns recording? Did they then begin recording Donald Trump based on this "misinterpretation" suddenly being able to use yet another excuse for accidentally spying on a US citizen?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dbl...
edit on 6/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Let me get this straight.. Susan Rice will say that because Obama Admin unmasked thousands of U.S. citizens in addition to the foreigners with really hard names, some mistakes were expected? Or, maybe she was tricked by a FAKE Russian-planted document like James Comey was?

My head hurts...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Are you guys trying to make it seem like these unrelated files are the whole source of the Trump Russian scandal?

I see why you posted this in mud-pit as it doesnt have an ounce of truth to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Are you guys trying to make it seem like these unrelated files are the whole source of the Trump Russian scandal?

This is exactly house it is dismissed.

A slight misinterpretation of one name and someone completely unrelated yet has the same last name as the POTUS.....

The Russian was already being looked at....when the donor named Trump showed up they have a great excuse to unmask....though it was the wrong trump....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This is exactly house it is dismissed.

A slight misinterpretation of one name and someone completely unrelated yet has the same last name as the POTUS.....

The Russian was already being looked at....when the donor named Trump showed up they have a great excuse to unmask....though it was the wrong trump....

BAHAHAHA!

They wouldn't have know it was Trump assosiates untill after the unmasking. Thus how would they know to unmask Trump or Trump associates in later intercepts?

You do know that you also admited that you think Trump and crew really did discuss things with Russian agents that was alarming enough to warrant unmasking?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
You are still on the russia/trump thing?

For real?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

No, we are trying to prove Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired - can you help me out with any evidence of that?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

No, we are trying to prove Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired - can you help me out with any evidence of that?

I'm sure MSNBC will have the files, given by anonymous source.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm sure MSNBC will have the files, given by anonymous source.

Let me tell you whats really funny - both Trump and Vlad have stated that they have not conspired in any way shape or form.

Now, with that in mind, how many people do you think are simply ignoring this as lies because it suits their confirmation bias?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I'm not following. What does any of this have to do with anything? I read the same thing in the other thread and had the same thought — Kirshner sounds like Kushner and oh look, that guy's name is Trump — but what's that got to do with anything?

Your theory completely flies in the face of what has been said about the documents for which the names were unmasked. Primarily, that the unmasked names were those of associates of Donald J Trump.

Are Rina Kirshner or Eddie Trump associates of DJT? That's a pretty serious hole in your hypothesis.

Perhaps the far bigger problem is that the documents in question were related to intercepts. Did you forget the whole incidental collection part?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I'm confused.
How would the DNC be involved in any unmasking at the FBI ?
One is a political organization and one is law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Now, with that in mind, how many people do you think are simply ignoring this as lies because it suits their confirmation bias?

How about the fact that neither of them are credible and both lie incessantly? Hell, Putin just said that the Russian government doesn't employ hackers.

Do you believe that? I'm going to assume that your answer is, "no" because that's a preposterous lie on its face.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join