It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance has a New Name: United States Climate Alliance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
Oh no! Somebody I've never heard of doesn't like my post, whatever shall I do? It's not "fresh enough".....and the thumbs down. Oh, the horror!

I'm rolling my eyes and thinking that you must really assume that all that money spent will really change what is a natural cycle.

Go ahead and send them your money.....or stop breathing. Every little bit helps, you know.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Oh my Lordy. So some professor from Columbia, with obvious pathetic bias, goes on a show and makes statements, with NOTHING to back it up. NOTHING. Then you use an article from the GUARDIAN, the UK's leading liberal rag, or as they so proudly say, "The world's leading liberal voice, since 1821."

So he did some economics for a trashed and failed economy back 25 years ago. Even a high school student could have given them advice, even if it was, do a bunch of bake sales. Gee, that makes him an expert on EVERYTHING. He appears senile, bitter, and makes the point that Pittsburgh wants to stay in the Paris Accord. Well, if Pittsburgh wants it, gee whiz, it must be valid. Oy vey.

All of those idiots listed that took money from oil and gas companies...Puh-leeze. They ALL DO. Even in California and Pennsylvania, hello. Is this fresh news for ya? All politicians are bought and sold, that doesn't change the fact that it was a bad deal for the US, and maybe if they come back with something that doesn't rape our economy worse than it already has been for the past 8 years, Trump may consider it.

Nice try, no cigar. Swing and a miss.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

maybe that is the case but by then the temperature increase will have far exceeded that .03 decrease thus making the whole thing meaningless.

things like the paris treaty are reactionary, outdated and does not take into account new developments in clean technology already in production.

like This for example

new topics

<< 1   >>

join