It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance has a New Name: United States Climate Alliance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This Paris Climate Accord was truly the Creation of a One World Government under the disguise of "Protecting the Environment". Meanwhile old rich white guys like Bloomberg Pledging $15 Million to the World Government Funds. Obama pledged $3 Billion. Pay up Bloomberg. Give the full amount. Don't Half Ass it.

Mayor De Blasio and Cuomo say New York will honor Paris climate accord after U.S. pulls out

The alliance will act as a forum to strengthen existing climate programs and impliment new programs to reduce carbon emissions. Per the statement, residents of Washington, California, and New York represent about 20 percent of the country’s population.

To Bad that only represents the country's Liberal Population. Which did not win the Election.

“President Trump can turn his back on the world, but the world cannot ignore the very real threat of climate change. This decision is an immoral assault on the public health, safety and security of everyone on this planet. New Yorkers are already experiencing hotter summers, more powerful storms and rising seas, which disproportionately affect already vulnerable communities.

I live in Buffalo Man I dont know what hes talking about. Try longer Winters uck. Give me Hotter Summers any day of the Year.

De Blasio plans to issue an executive order that will “honor the goals of the Paris agreement,” though what shape that will take remains to be seen. He’ll almost certainly have the backing of other New York city officials; both Public Advocate Letitia James and Comptroller Scott Stringer, among others, have issued their own statements condemning the Trump administration’s decision.

So De Blasio is honoring an illegal treaty? Since when could Cities make Agreements with other Nations?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The issue I have is that these people never just donate their own money. It always has to be my money (and your money too). Stop inflicting the Religion of Climatology on the rest of us.

edit on 2017/6/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The issue I have is that these people never just donate their own money. It always has to be my money (and your money too). Stop inflicting the Religion of Climatology on the rest of us.

Yup and there Pope is Al Gore

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
And the Koch Brothers paid Trump to say no.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
People have no idea what the Paris Climate Accord is. Here is a simple meme so people can have a better understanding of just how pointless it is:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yeah, and that .03 degrees can have dramatic consequences. Much more than your meme, which isn't fresh at all. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Metallicus

Yup and there Pope is Al Gore

And their Pope has asked for $15 Trillion in donations for his personal initiative to reduce global warming. In the meantime, his electric bill last year was $32,000... Giant heated pool, more than one air conditioning unit, on and on..

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The People are finally waking up! We have been taken...bamboozled...raped and robbed. This has never been about climate change and we know it.

No more.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yeah, and that .03 degrees can have dramatic consequences.

Bullcrap!

Utter crapola.

More of the same utter nonsense.

Bullcrap!

Utter crapola.

More of the same utter nonsense.

You will never stop will you!

P

edit on 2/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just nuke the Earth already.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

LOL...the Koch Brothers paid Trump...hahahaha...that's too funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
And we all saw how inaccurate their climate modeling was for a single decade, let alone a century.

In his film "An Inconvenient Truth" Al Gore says: "Within the decade, there will be no more snows of Kilimanjaro."

Snow is forecast to fall every single day this week, adding to the already substantial snowcap.

www.snow-forecast.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
>climate change is real! it causes rising sea levels!
>while saying it from a beach front home

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence of that or are you just talking out of your ass?

I call BS.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Be Ready! This new Climate a-LIE-ance will find strange ways to justify their existence.

When they whine that the ocean level has increased by .0001 millimeter in just one day, it was because of the huge BIG SUR landslide that occurred 2 weeks ago.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nope. Our tax money. They're not stupid, after all...just greedy.

There's money and power to be had with this "alliance".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yes, yes, I'm sure they did.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Prove it you will make headlines...but you cant, so you won't.

Mg

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Prove it you will make headlines...but you cant, so you won't.

Mg

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
And this guy, Jeffrey Sachs? He's not just some nerdy looking guy.

For all you fans of Putin and Russia, he actually played a key role in moving Russia from a failed communist country to a market economy (this was before Putin's regime of terror began):

Based on Poland's success, he was invited first by Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev and then by Russian president Boris Yeltsin on the transition to a market economy. He served as adviser to Prime Minister Yegor Gaidar and Finance Minister Boris Federov during 1991–93 on macroeconomic policies. He received the Leontief Medal of the Leontief Centre, St. Petersburg, for his contributions to Russia's economic reforms

Wikipedia

So yes, the man is very credible and very knowledgeable.

And here's the info about the letter that 22 senators who are all bought and paid for to the tune of 10 million dollars over the last 5 years:

The big-money supporters got a return on their investment last week, when 22 Republican senators whose campaigns have collected more than $10m in oil, gas and coal money since 2012 sent a letter to the president urging him to withdraw from the Paris deal.

And if that's not enough, there's nine-times that much money that's not traceable from the industry that the Koch Brothers are heavily invested/own:

At least $90m in untraceable money has been funneled to Republican candidates from oil, gas and coal interests in the past three election cycles, according to Federal Election Commission disclosures analyzed by the Center for Responsive Politics.

You can check out how much each one of the 22 senators was paid, and by who...

Hey, at least know who's paying off the guy you vote for, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join