It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Falls Out of Top 10 Cable News Ratings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Looks like CNN took a big hit in ratings for May 2017.

Anderson Cooper falls to #20.

Fox's Tucker Carlson #1 with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow a close 2nd.

Fox has 7 shows (yes, including Hannity at #4) in the top 10 according to the report cited in the article.

Down the Hatch as they say.

IT CONTINUES: CNN Falls Out of Top 10 Cable News Ratings

The demise of the Clinton News Network (CNN) continues after Anderson Coopers “poop” comments, their attack on a Navy SEAL, and their association with domestic terrorist Kathy Griffin.

The Daily Caller reported:

CNN continues to lag behind its rivals in its quest for ratings, as the top 10 spots in cable news are all currently held by either Fox News or MSNBC personalities.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson took the top spot for May, with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow right behind him. This surge in Maddow’s popularity may signal a change for MSNBC, as they have been bested by Fox on a consistent basis for more than a decade.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Awwww!

Operation Mockingbird is finally failing!

Better reinvent themselves, the internet has destroyed their monopoly, love everything about this!

It is time for the MSM to die!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The CIA must be furious.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
CNN doesn't care about ratings.
CNN doesn't care about losing sponsers.
All that matters to CNN is that CNN is on your basic cable.
You pay to have CNN even if you never watch CNN.
edit on 2017-06-02T22:18:50-05:002201702America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Machio still has a job after that whole tax return thingie?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Cut the cord years ago. I still pay for cable Internet. Does that fund them?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah ... Trump did it. Why?

LOL
LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This makes sense, the hoard has no tolerance for very fake news.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Cut the cord years ago. I still pay for cable Internet. Does that fund them?

I don't know.
It may depend on the cable company, but I would suspect that you are funding CNN if your cable internet provider has a contract with CNN.

edit on 2017-06-02T22:28:46-05:002201702America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

All that matters is CNN is on your basic cable and you pay to have CNN even if you never watch CNN.

You and I must have read that same "Why CNN doesn't care what you think or if you watch" report.

EXCERPT: "" That equated to $710 million in revenues from cable-TV customers, 63 percent of all of CNN’s revenues for the year. This is money CNN earned regardless of the fact that most paying it, rarely or never, tuned in.""

Full Report: www.freepress.net...

That being said, I'm STILL hopeful that the Trump Administration (FCC, DOL, IRS, DOJ, etc.) will go over CNN's entire business with a fine tooth comb. I'm sure lots of fines and penalties can be levied. This would reduce their profit, and also cause the network to pay millions of dollars in attorney fees to fight the onslaught. It's time for President Trump to start playing "dirty", like CNN does!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Who?? You said News organizations, they don't qualify

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hmmmmn.
And the Beat Goes On...

www.youtube.com...
Ted Turner sold it off to bunch of A Holes.
HooHaa S&F

edit on 2-6-2017 by Wildmanimal because: Add Goody

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
CNN is blind. They cannot see they are going on the wrong path. The winners in media are going to be the networks that tell the most truth, without any twisted evidence in it. People want to hear truth, even though many cannot comprehend the truth. We have been conditioned to believe in lies.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

With all due respect Xuenchen, that Cable TV Ranking is based on the number of USA viewers.

The reason I started the CNN IS A DOMESTIC BASED TERRORIST thread earlier this year ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) is because the network is shown in 212 countries around the world.

You land in Turkey, Japan, Venezuala, Iraq, India, etc.., and at least one of the big TV's at the airport is tuned to CNN. You check into a hotel in most modernized nations, and the lobby television is probably tuned to CNN. CNN is certainly one of the English language channels in your hotel room.

Ninety percent of the time, there is a fat red banner containing Anti-TRUMP or Anti-USA statements, plastered to the bottom of the screen.

CNN IS AN ENEMY TO THE COUNTRY THAT ENABLED ITS CREATION AND CONTINUED EXISTENCE BECAUSE 24 HOURS A DAY, IT's TELLING THE WORLD (Literally THE WORLD!) THAT AMERICA AND AMERICAN LEADERSHIP IS HORRIBLE!

What Kathy Griffin did is peanuts, compared to the damage that CNN is doing to America, on a global scale, 24/7!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good point.

I agree.

Their money is international.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
CNN is blind. They cannot see they are going on the wrong path. The winners in media are going to be the networks that tell the most truth, without any twisted evidence in it. People want to hear truth, even though many cannot comprehend the truth. We have been conditioned to believe in lies.

How different would the world be if some posters on this site were right?
Trump was running just to launch his "media empire" and Hillary would be President.

edit on 2017-06-02T22:57:40-05:002201702America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: no doubt done deal hillary

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

And so is their DAMAGE TO AMERICA.

Take this evening for example: Big Red Banner - "PRESIDENT TRUMP CAN BLOCK COMEY FROM TESTIFYING"

A couple just arrived at any airport. Wife looks up at TV and says: "Look honey! The American President must be guilty!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True but international CNN is quite different than our domestic version.

I regularly watch in when in Eastern Europe as 95% of the channels I don't understand. And funny enough, they jump around from one story to the next circling the globe.

US CNN?

Trump.

Trump.

Trump.

Trump.

Breather.

Trump.

Trump.

Russia.

Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I remember years ago the tv news said something about they intercepted conversation between bin-laden and al-qaeda talking about not watching Fox News. I dont remember exactly the convo but it was along those lines. Fox news= bad. Even al-qaeda said so.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Contact your cable company and request they remove CNN from your TV package and if they don't find one.....they will do it. Give a good reason like......"Its against my beliefs" that should do it.

Adding and removing a TV channel should not be that hard to do.

reply to: xuenchen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join