It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Global Peace Prize Goes To... Black Lives Matter (No, Seriously)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
... and they will call evil good .. and good evil ...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I bet President Trump won't tweet anything negative about this award. The liberal MSM would storm the White House and string him up!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
... and they will call evil good .. and good evil ...

Well, when the cognitive dissonance reaches epic proportions, that's when you start seeing the doublespeak.

No joke.

Doublespeak is one of the only ways to keep rampant cognitive dissonance at bay. This is why for the first time we're hearing phrases like "alternative facts" being used with impunity these days.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

2017 Global Peace Prize Goes To... Black Lives Matter (No, Seriously)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

OMG footage in there I've never heard of, in one highway blockage scene a BLM maniac gets blasted by a moving vehicle (which creates interesting irony regarding them blocking ambulances), and then people start shooting at them (which takes irony beyond the top considering BLM's hate & loathing of police).

I dont even like cops, never in my life, but damn you scream for dead cops and block ambulances and eventually karma will kick in.
edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh well the genie is out of the bottle I guess.

Next years recipient: The Islamic State

2019's: posthumous award to Hideki Tojo.
edit on -050002am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
In Chicago they'd get the piece prize. (that's what guns are called, in the hood.)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Next year, ISIS will get the award for starting a new dialogue between east and west.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Australia, WTF happened, people? Y'all were badasses not that long ago, Crocodile Dundee, dingos eating babies, the world's most venomous animals just there because they had to be that deadly to survive your huge island of English convicts and pirates. What the hell happened!?!?! Where did your sneer, your flex, your brains, and most importantly our balls go, Ausies

We've been overun by leftists like many other nations around the world, our MSM is heavily liberal and it causes people to be brainwashed. Our media caused most Australians to be against Trump, if you support Trump then you're a minority and you'll likely be demonized, the same is true for many places outside the U.S. and even some places in the U.S. It's a coordinated plan by the globalists to weed out right wing ideologies imo, so that principles of sovereignty are forgotten and abandoned in favor of globalist policies.

They experiment with different social engineering tactics on nations all around the world, nations in the Commonwealth Realm such as Australia and the UK seem to be particularly susceptible. Those rich billionaires who really control the media clearly want to convert everyone into leftists... that is why I admire the U.S. for being able to resist their relentless brainwashing, the U.S. is very unique in that regard, almost any other nation would have chosen a stooge like Hillary, as the France elections demonstrated.
edit on 3/6/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
People outside of the United State's get it. They're not influenced by partisan US media.

Or more like the exact opposite, most nations don't have a Fox news equivalent to create balance, they get only one perspective. They're influenced to the point of choosing a group with an undeniably violent history as the recipients of a global peace prize. That's not seeing past partisanship, that's being influenced by it to the point of extremism where logic no longer applies and everything is about appealing to emotions.
edit on 3/6/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think there may be a bit of confusion regarding this 'Prize".

I think the most confused may be the Sydney University itself.

What the article, and the Award group, are referring to, is how Indigenous rights awareness has increased in this Country, and is now considered and accepted, And that Native "Indigenous Rights Matter" etc etc blah.........

I believe they are confused about the militant USA "BLM" organisation.....which is NOT about helping native blacks in the USA....there are None.

This is just another example of pampered whiteys thinking they are supporting the poor black fellow, and giving some black chicks, In America of all places, some award because they wants to hep dem poor ol Nigras, oba dere. (sorry couldn't resist).

What they should have done, but they are too dumb to realise, is to donate that money to Indigenous Groups in Australia....not radical blacks in America.

I would think the Shi* will hit the fan when local Australian indigenous groups hear about this waste of money given to the Yanky blacks.

I Don't think this story has finished yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blaine91555

Australia doesn't have internet yet.

They still text by digeredoo's.

Perhaps they got it confused with the Bureau of Land Management.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Possible. That BLM is almost as bad, in its own little way as the more militant elements within #BLM...

(post by CoolBuzz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

BLM and Antifa are scum of the earth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join