It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Global Peace Prize Goes To... Black Lives Matter (No, Seriously)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This would be funny if this kind of stuff didn't happen almost every year now.

Yes, the leftest love their "peace prizes" almost as much as Hollywood loves gushing out awards to themselves. And now for the 2017 Global Peace Prize we have:

BLACK LIVES MATTER NAMED AS WINNER OF 2017 SYDNEY PEACE PRIZE
sydneypeacefoundation.org.au...

The Sydney Peace Prize jury’s citation for this year’s winners applauded the movement “for building a powerful movement for racial equality, courageously reigniting a global conversation around state violence and racism. And for harnessing the potential of new platforms and power of people to inspire a bold movement for change at a time when peace is threatened by growing inequality and injustice.”

Past winners include prominent leftist thinkers including author and climate change activist Naomi Klein, journalist John Pilger and philosopher Noam Chomsky, as well as human rights campaigners such as author Arundhati Roy and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

www.zerohedge.com...

But as Louder With Crowder points out, peace is not exactly how one would describe the activities engaged in and supported by Black Lives Matter:

It’s like people don’t have internet access. Memories. Basic motor functions. If they did, they’d be able to use the digits sticking out of their hands to peck a few letters into The Google. Just to verify if Black Lives Matter is worthy of an award bestowment. Like a kind of “vetting” process, if you will. Since the Sydney Peace Foundation lacks finger privilege, I did the search for them.

Black Lives Matter Activist Wants To ‘Kill The White House.’ Yes, Really

‘HUGE Rise in Chicago Crime Due to Black Lives Matter’ Says Former P.D. Chief

Black Lives Matter: Amidst Record Crime, Chicago PD Gives Up

WAR ON COPS: #BlackLivesMatter Violently Shuts Down Pro-Police Speech

REAL RACISM: BlackLivesMatter Leader Calls for Genocide of White People

TOLERANCE: #BlackLivesMatter ‘Peaceful Protesters’ Attack Trump-Supporter

If this is what the Sydney Peace Foundation considers champions of peace, I’d hate to see what they think war is.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Peaceful BLM in action.

I can't take this planet anymore.

edit on 6 2 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Riot, loot, burn down buildings... here's your Peace Prize!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

BLM and Noam Chomsky are now on the same level? I'm not so sure how I feel about that...

OK, after thinking about it for a few minutes, I am pretty sure that Noam is a productive contributor to society, and BLM... not so much.
edit on 2-6-2017 by MisterMcKill because: Further reflection

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is worse than Obama getting the Nobel.

Anyways, one worthless organization stroking another useless org.

Next up, Time's Person of the Year goes to:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Peace Prize lost all credibility when it was given to Obama, who has not, to my knowledge, ever done anything in the name of peace.

BLM is incredibly violent and has taken everything Martin Luther King taught this world and thrown it in the trash, favoring beatings, lootings, destruction of property, and segregation based on skin color.

The world has gone upside-down....which, if you're a flat earther, is a bummer.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I've run out of jokes... I just realized these people are literally to stupid to insult. Insulting them would actually paint a rosier picture of them than what actually stands before us in life.

Australia, WTF happened, people? Y'all were badasses not that long ago, Crocodile Dundee, dingos eating babies, the world's most venomous animals just there because they had to be that deadly to survive your huge island of English convicts and pirates. What the hell happened!?!?! Where did your sneer, your flex, your brains, and most importantly our balls go, Ausies? Why in the hell did you walk onto the playground, see the cool kids on one side and the paste eaters on the other and decide after centuries of chilling with the jocks and the debutantes that it was time to start wolfing down the Elmer's with the special Eds and friends?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia was elected head of the UN human rights panel. This is the upside-down world we live in.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I can only take solace in knowing that I've never heard of the Sydney Peace Prize.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

When Bruce Jenner won woman of the year, we should have all known things were rapidly heading down the toilet.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I need a parcel of land , somewhere in lower Tennessee in the middle of nowhere ASAP !

Need to go check out from this society , it's getting a bit to crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I blame CERN for all of this!

Damn them and their experiments !

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

In my timeline, it was legal to slap stupid people.

(It's why I left
)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I wonder of George Orwell would be more proud about the fact that he accurately predicted doublethink/doublespeak or more disappointed that it actually came true worse than he predicted.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

When Bruce Jenner won woman of the year, we should have all known things were rapidly heading down the toilet.

I can't stop laughing........because I might cry.

So much truth in your statement.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Groot

In my timeline, it was legal to slap stupid people.

(It's why I left
)

I use to be in that timeline also !

What the hell happened !

Oh, that's right, I said cern happened. And now people don't remember , only those experiencing the Mandela effect remember that if you are being an idiot, you get slapped.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've never heard of the Sydney Peace Foundation or their Peace Prize?

The Prize elevates leading global voices that promote peace, justice and nonviolence, and honours the inspiring people at the heart of these stories.

They must not have access to the news or the Internet

They are awarded a $50,000 prize

BLM has not been in the news much lately I've noticed.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Youtube: [BLM kill whitey]

A BLM co-founder finally did post-Dallas shooting interview, no response to riots & murder trend
edit on 2-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
BLM has not been in the news much lately I've noticed.

Their sister organization ANTIFA is stealing their news coverage.

<<   2  3 >>

join