It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed -- Kathy Griffin has Retained a Criminal Lawyer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: M5xaz

Um we see your point.
Like I said who cares about her and her mental condition? It's just silly for them to think she and her "message" are a threat to Trump.

Who is we?
You and TinySick?

edit on 2017-06-02T20:22:24-05:002201702America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: no

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: UKTruth

She's still being crucified for it because it is recent and right now she is under criminal investigation - the Nugent episode is done an dusted. I doubt Griffin will still be getting crucified in 2020.

i agree
thanks for talking with me

but did you hope for him to go to jail

i would appreciate an answer

just trying to get a handle on people

i wont go back and forth with you about it anymore

your opinion is your own and you are not wrong for it

I think Nugent is an ass and if what he said at his concert is true - he should have kicked his heels in a cell.
There is a law against threatening the President and it should be enforced in my view.
People just seem batsh** crazy and are pushing things too far. It needs to take it down a notch or two -or something bad is going to happen.
edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

i dont know if nugent did
kathy did lawyer up

why does her getting a lawyer make her perceived threat any better/worse and why does getting a lawyer warrant even more investigation?

She if filing a lawsuit...that is an active action against the sitting president. It shows when is willing to continue to go forward with her line of thinking. The Secret Service does not joke, or laugh at this stuff. I have been fortunate to know a few, and they tale that job VERY seriously. A mistake by them means someone (especially the president) could be dead. Their job first and foremost is to protect the president (whomever that person is), tracking down counterfeiters is secondary. They will do what is needed to investigate if they have even a hint of suspicion it might lead to a danger to the president. Perhaps not from her, but form someone inspired by her.

Had she dropped it all, and stood up to accept her self-imposed exile in her industry, it would be over. But no, she decided to continue her attacks.

That is why.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

A president who has done and said the things he has done and said compared to second-rate comedian is of little value when a crazy and clearly immoral president has millions of lives in his hands
Is that you Maxine ?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

Be careful. You are getting a little too PC.

LOL okay. Really, I don't think she is a threat. I don't even think she was sending a signal, hoping someone will assassinate him. I do think crazy people are crazy and might perceive it as a signal though.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Um we see your point.
Like I said who cares about her and her mental condition? It's just silly for them to think she and her "message" are a threat to Trump.

Fine.
Then let the Secret Service make that determination, not me, you, or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

She if filing a lawsuit...that is an active action against the sitting president. It shows when is willing to continue to go forward with her line of thinking.

or she is using her right as a citizen because she is about to get bent for a picture and needs legal representation

link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Um we see your point.

Fine.
Then let the Secret Service make that determination, not me, you, or anyone else.

They can do that all they want. It will turn out to be a waste of time and money. And guess who profits from it? Yep the media and even Kathy.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

ok.
thanks man

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: Khaleesi

Be careful. You are getting a little too PC.

LOL okay. Really, I don't think she is a threat. I don't even think she was sending a signal, hoping someone will assassinate him. I do think crazy people are crazy and might perceive it as a signal though.

Oh I don't disgree. It's the same as the argument against violent movies and video games.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

She if filing a lawsuit...that is an active action against the sitting president. It shows when is willing to continue to go forward with her line of thinking. The Secret Service does not joke, or laugh at this stuff. I have been fortunate to know a few, and they tale that job VERY seriously. A mistake by them means someone (especially the president) could be dead. Their job first and foremost is to protect the president (whomever that person is), tracking down counterfeiters is secondary. They will do what is needed to investigate if they have even a hint of suspicion it might lead to a danger to the president. Perhaps not from her, but form someone inspired by her. Had she dropped it all, and stood up to accept her self-imposed exile in her industry, it would be over. But no, she decided to continue her attacks.
Take a picture inside a Sub and you might see the inside of a jail for a long time ... Appeal to a crazy to do a crazy thing could get you dead . This story is not going to go away and will bring down anyone touching it the wrong way .

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Don't forget he is such a twisted coward he sh@t his pants to avoid serving in the military.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There will be a video game with Trump in it.
You heard it first here.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

She if filing a lawsuit...that is an active action against the sitting president. It shows when is willing to continue to go forward with her line of thinking.

or she is using her right as a citizen because she is about to get bent for a picture and needs legal representation

That would be a defense lawyer. They have actively threatened to sue the president. That is not defense, that is offense. The Secret Service will not stand down that easy.....believe me. She is digging herself deeper and deeper into a legal hole. I hope someone makes her come to her senses, since she cannot win this fight at this point. She passed that line once the threat of her suing the president came from he (or her lawyer).

I do hope she clams up, and this will all blow over.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yay. Our tax money going to waste. If they actually think she was serious then it confirms my belief that Trump's people are truly dumb.

News flash: Secret Service acts independently of anyone when it concerns threats to the president, real of fake.

Deaf (and ignorant) Alien more like.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yay. Our tax money going to waste. If they actually think she was serious then it confirms my belief that Trump's people are truly dumb.

News flash: Secret Service acts independently of anyone when it concerns threats to the president, real of fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Probably so... I don't believe there's any real threat from KG; but I think the Secret Service is required to investigate to determine if a genuine threat exists. I can't find anything to confirm that right now, just previous stories about Secret Service investigating Obama effigies, and also a Palin effigy back in 08. But that's been my understanding for many years.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So you are saying that her little stunt with Gloria Allred's daughter saying she was bullied (implying a lawsuit) is what REALLY got their attention? She might have gotten away with it with nothing more than a visit from SS if she had stopped at the apology? Interesting. Thanks for the insight. Something to think upon.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: spelling dang it

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Probably so... I don't believe there's any real threat from KG; but I think the Secret Service is required to investigate to determine if a genuine threat exists. I can't find anything to confirm that right now, just previous stories about Secret Service investigating Obama effigies, and also a Palin effigy back in 08. But that's been my understanding for many years.

Perhaps. Maybe it isn't a waste of time but I still think it is. People make all kinds of violent images of Trump. Like that parade where the statue of liberty held up Trump's severed head.
Also don't forget that Ted Nugent paid a visit at the WH.
edit on 6/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: TinySickTears

Nugent's comments in that instance were in relation to a threat he perceived to himself. He did however, make more direct threats at one of his concerts in response to a proposed gun law.

ok. i take your word for it

kathy griffin took a photo mocking trump

but people are taking it so much further than that

the nuge explained
she explained

why is she still being crucified for it

The patriotic Nuge would shoot at ISIS a deranged lefty like her would have ISIS over for tea and sex, see the difference?

LOL. A lunatic right-winger shooting what he perceives to be an ISIS sympathizer? Now who's crazier?

The dumb broad holding up a bloody head in support of terror.

Intelligence Asset Who Helped Hunt Down Terrorists Breaks Kathy Griffin Down to Size for Trump Beheading Pic

“Griffin holding up a Donald Trump head covered in blood is no different than when ISIS puts out videos of its young recruits slitting the throat[s] on dolls. She isn’t speaking a language of comedy. Whether she knows it or not, she is speaking the language of terrorism. Her decision to do the photo shoot and share it is benefiting ISIS. She is making light of something that is killing people all the time,” said Jasim.

[url=http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/05/886232-intelligence-asset-helped-hunt-terrorists-breaks-kathy-griffin-size-trump-beheading-pic/]Source[/u rl]

edit on 2-6-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join