It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks release new Vault 7 leaks - "Pandemic"

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Today, June 1st 2017, WikiLeaks publishes documents from the "Pandemic" project of the CIA, a persistent implant for Microsoft Windows machines that share files (programs) with remote users in a local network. "Pandemic" targets remote users by replacing application code on-the-fly with a trojaned version if the program is retrieved from the infected machine. To obfuscate its activity, the original file on the file server remains unchanged; it is only modified/replaced while in transit from the pandemic file server before being executed on the computer of the remote user.

Pandemic

Updated - linking to wikileaks on ATS removes the "wikileaks" name
In the url.

https://__._/vault7/#Pandemic

Mods?

Wikileaks release more evidence of the CIA having access to our personal information and computers.
edit on 2-6-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

ATS does block wiki links.....
edit on Fri Jun 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We should all be clear that NO government has OUR best interest in mind....on anything. Control, manipulate, herd the sheep. I just think it is beyond evil what is going on at our expense, and funded by the citizens taxes. I have very, very little....ok, NO trust in DC with the established temporary politicians conducting permanent and intrusive plots to us sheep. I actually have more trust in Wiki than our scumbags in office or the media......sad indeed. And for those who think their government is straight up with them, I say please.....................

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
link is a NO GO!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I literally just said this! I think its a part one to something not cool. Ps. Link is dunzo

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
link is a NO GO!!!!

Link is fixed

Never mind, that's weird, linking to wikileaks - brings up a blank page

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
https://__._/vault7/#Pandemic

For some reason copying the link onto ATS removes "wikileaks" from the url...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Try this for links:
www.rt.com...

ATS still censoring WL ...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
links directly to wikileaks are strictly verboten

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Don't need the link

It sounds fairly advanced, a usable system if it works , as in , users of this site could be screened in and out of the bona fide live version of it without their knowledge . A person could be using a phony server where ats is replicated but tailored in their offices , allowing their apparent interactions and intersectionings with others to be transmitted to any user , or no users as applicable . some users as the mid-ground , spied on but led on as necessary. Anyhow , howdy cia guys !

and girls , of course
edit on 2-6-2017 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

The extent would make your head spin.

I dont know, but i have seen enough to have a decent picture.

Big Father is watching.

edit on 2-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You don't need the link as the member above has said, and you should understand why not ATS if you read DTOM's link.
edit on 2-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Doesn't come as a surprise. GCHQ could modify websites on the fly. Even advertising companies do the same. I have to skip over adverts meshed in with comments on this and other sites like slashdot.

I've always had a suspicion over Linux and that the distro's by default always enabled Samba (file sharing), Avahi (network discovery), Cups (network printing) and nouveau (basic graphics driver). X-windows had some security bugs going back 27 years (www.theregister.co.uk...) that allowed root access..

With windows, there's telemetry from multiple places (desktop, graphics driver) as well as auto-update, and even the Microsoft Apps Store which seems to automatically download files into WindowsApps but under ownership of three or more users. Wouldn't that be a perfect way of injecting malware/spookware?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

And mattis, Trump et Al , they'd have us believe NK is the' danger to the free world'
edit on 2-6-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Great point.

The infrastructure that is already in place to completely allow for the existence of any individual is firmly in place and active. We've seen evidence. If one is to even realize that it is going one, they would lack the lower abdominal fortitude to combat it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

It only takes a few bad apples
to spoil the bushel.

Have Faith in the harvest ahead.

new topics

top topics

join