It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time to Kick the UN out of NYC since we're a Rogue State Now LMAO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If there is anything remotely like a threat of consequences to the US for the withdrawal, all Trump need say is that he will withdraw the US from NATO and leave Europe open for Russia and/or China.

The sound of collective underwear soiling would be both deafening and hilarious.

Perhaps that is exactly the ultimate plan . By Putin . At NATO's expense , the USA's expense

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Ok man, my bad.

But do you see how that could have been misconstrued?

The only way to make room for another parking lot in manhattan is to level a building.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daarksydereborn
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I dont believe in this global warming BS either, I think we are going through a natural cycle, but man is not helping the situation. It wouldn't hurt for us to at least cut back on emissions.

YOUR A CLIMATE DENIER YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PLANET.

lol just kidding I am in agreement it's a Natural Cycle.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: BiffWellington
The Paris Accord is for suckers. I much prefer Trump's plan to build a wall to keep the climate out.

Just wait until that Wall starts to get built. Man the Left will have Mass Hysteria and shared delusions.

I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison, though.

Mass hysteria and shared delusions, indeed.

She threw the DNC under the Bus. I have faith she's going to Prison. The DNC did not care when she was blaming everyone else but now that she's blamed the DNC lets see if we get a new Seth Rich to leak some files.

She must distance herself from Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Remember she hired DWS onto her Campaign right after DWS was caught in the DNC email scandals

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: daarksydereborn
a reply to: xuenchen

It will probably move to Israel.

Jerusalem

That might trigger the Radical Muslims

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
it's going to be fun because the high tech renewable energy jobs and companies will be flocking to non-American shores. That's a great way to bring down one world government, right? Let's just burn "clean coal" and while we're at it, let's put leaded gas into our tanks too.

WHAT!?!? High tech renewable energy jobs flocking to non-American shores, you say? Will they take their MASSIVE financial losses with them?
www.greentechmedia.com...
$6.4 Billion corporate loss... (that's negative profits for those slow on the uptake)
qz.com...
$30 BILLION in losses in Germany
www.the-american-interest.com...
Spain subsidizing BILLION per year to keep the green renewables afloat.

And how many jobs are we talking here?
www.se4all.org...
This 2016 report estimates this year at 8.1 million jobs GLOBALLY. Oooohhhh!!! Wheeeee!!! 0.11 percent of the world's population is employed in this field!!!! OMFG!!!! Hell, API estimates 9.2 Million Americans alone work in oil and natural gas (including support operations) www.api.org...
You honestly expect the USA to keelhaul 3% of our population's income source and productivity to chase the losing dreams of 0.1% of the world's population? BULLROAR!

You are goddamned right we should be burning clean coal in the USA. Seems to make more sense than selling it to China where it is burned in straight stacks... at least until those dowry payments from the US and EU show up to pay for updating China to clean coal technology. Which is another issue here, why in the blue everloving hell should the second largest economy in the world be treated like a vulnerable little waif in a rainstorm?

Leaded gas? Way to go to the most extreme end of the spectrum to make a good example of the ol' black and white falacy.
I haven't heard anyone advocate us doing that, except of course for yourself. Curious, that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

even though you didnt answer my question you kind of answered my question

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Aleppo - set it up in Aleppo, Syria. Because that nation needs the most 'uniting', and the funny thing is that the UN caused the whole sh!t show in the first place.

The League of Nations, know your history folks, it's important.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Funny that the only other two countries that walked away from this deal were Nicaragua (Iranian contra scandal) & Syria (Obama and Hillary scandal).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm no expert, so I'm sure I'll get attacked for the response.

The "treaty" was bad for America because it caused us to lose our jobs (and we had to pay for the benefit).

185+ countries signed on to the accord and the US was expected to pony up a majority of the funding.

China still has 13 years to pollute at will, while India has 20 years.

The United States (with some of the strictest regulations) bled manufacturing jobs to . . . China and India, While paying into Green Fund (that is not audited). The funds of which are then dispersed to China and India to allow them to "modernize".

If the Paris agreement is so wonderful for the planet - the European Union will find a way to modernize China and India faster and cheaper, or they will pay for it themselves.

They are not mad the United States left the "agreement", they are mad the Obama "gifts" will no longer be forthcoming. By "gifts" I mean two contributions of $500 million to the Green Fund to modernize China and India. The two biggest beneficiaries of American job loses.

I have yet to hear one good reason why we should have ever entered into such an agreement in the first place.
edit on 2-6-2017 by 200Plus because: wrong numbers

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
it's going to be fun because the high tech renewable energy jobs and companies will be flocking to non-American shores. That's a great way to bring down one world government, right? Let's just burn "clean coal" and while we're at it, let's put leaded gas into our tanks too.

WHAT!?!? High tech renewable energy jobs flocking to non-American shores, you say? Will they take their MASSIVE financial losses with them?
www.greentechmedia.com...
$6.4 Billion corporate loss... (that's negative profits for those slow on the uptake)
qz.com...
$30 BILLION in losses in Germany
www.the-american-interest.com...
Spain subsidizing BILLION per year to keep the green renewables afloat.

And how many jobs are we talking here?
www.se4all.org...
This 2016 report estimates this year at 8.1 million jobs GLOBALLY. Oooohhhh!!! Wheeeee!!! 0.11 percent of the world's population is employed in this field!!!! OMFG!!!! Hell, API estimates 9.2 Million Americans alone work in oil and natural gas (including support operations) www.api.org...
You honestly expect the USA to keelhaul 3% of our population's income source and productivity to chase the losing dreams of 0.1% of the world's population? BULLROAR!

You are goddamned right we should be burning clean coal in the USA. Seems to make more sense than selling it to China where it is burned in straight stacks... at least until those dowry payments from the US and EU show up to pay for updating China to clean coal technology. Which is another issue here, why in the blue everloving hell should the second largest economy in the world be treated like a vulnerable little waif in a rainstorm?

Leaded gas? Way to go to the most extreme end of the spectrum to make a good example of the ol' black and white falacy.
I haven't heard anyone advocate us doing that, except of course for yourself. Curious, that.

Show me "clean coal."

Renewable energy sources has been a small industry...but it has the potential to be a HUGE industry. The only thing that is stopping it is...oh wait...the oil barons and corporate oligarchy that runs this country. Even China is in on the act of trying to clean up their pollution...Not by big steps but by little tiny ones. The US just lost a ton of face with the international community about this...

And as of 2014 there were...more people employed in car washes than in the "coal industry" in the USA.
source

Clean coal is a misnomer anyways...they bury the carbon emissions to be exposed later...yeah that's working to save our planet...for the sake of 76k jobs. Maybe they should find the place you're burying your head in the sand and looking to the past instead of to the future, that would be a great place to bury their clean coal carbon wastes.

Renewable energies, solar panels, wind energy, tidal electricity...that's where the future is...unless you want to keep poisoning ground water with fracking waste, poisoning the ground with "clean coal" waste, and poisoning the air with petroleum waste.

And the leaded gas was sarcasm, perhaps that concept is a bit far reaching for someone so uptight???

edit on 3-6-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If there is anything remotely like a threat of consequences to the US for the withdrawal, all Trump need say is that he will withdraw the US from NATO and leave Europe open for Russia and/or China.

The sound of collective underwear soiling would be both deafening and hilarious.

Trump telling NATO they have to pay up was hilarious in itself.

Yeah it was hilarious Trump showing just how ignorant he is when it came to NATO. What even funnier is his cultist still stupidly cry pay up.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
what was so bad about being part of this?

im asking cause i honestly dont know. i just skimmed the wiki article about it

195 countries signed...
theyre all wrong or was it just wrong for us?

The US was handing out free money, of course all the other countries signed up.

The point of the accord was for the world to gang up on the US and shake it like a piggy-bank.

There is nothing in the Accord that the US cannot achieve on its own, its only purpose was to bankroll everyone else. Every time you hear some city proclaiming that they are "still going to follow the emission reduction goals set out in the Accord" then they are completely proving Trump's point. If they can do it anyway, why sign up to a scheme that will need them to pay stupid amounts of money to third world countries for nothing?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Nah, they still need Americas hard working tax payers gift in order to survive.

That is a fact. US tax dollars fund no only their global warming scam and green fund but also their many global activities, they also runs the Global bank.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is funny how you can post all kind of facts, many here do, but the argument keep on going with more crap been posted that makes none sense.

This kind of makes you think that those that are here arguing do so because they just like to argue or they are just following scripted agendas.

Sometimes I just wonder but no too long because is not worth it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Rogue state. LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join