It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time to Kick the UN out of NYC since we're a Rogue State Now LMAO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Retreating to Paris...Lol now that's funny!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I hope Shillary gets what is coming to her, lets hope soon. I have heard a couple rumors that either Michelle Obama or Chealsea are in the wings.LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You're only just realizing that the most of the rest of the world considers the USA as satisfying the definition of a rogue state? You guys currently run the show though so you kind of write your own history / rules kind of thing so it's easy to hide it behind that...

According to Oxford's:

rogue state
NOUN

A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations.

Do you really feel you don't qualify?

ETA: I don't think my country is any better, they're as complicit as any other of the G8. They're all pretty rogue at this point of the game

edit on 2-6-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

U.N. = Unhinged Nutjobs

Good riddance to all of those arrogant cocky taxpayer-sucking leeches!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So were a Rogue State because we don't care about the Climate and yet we weren't labeled a Rogue State when Obama made that God awful Iran Deal? Lol Snowflakes being triggered big time. NYC needs some new Parking Space or maybe even a Mall.

Where you get that? US is rogue because it violates international law, invading nations with impunity, something the UN and the League of Nations before it were designed to prevent.

But what the hell, waging war is better than talking things out, right?

/sarc

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daarksydereborn

It will probably move to Israel.

Jerusalem

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I truly don't think these eurocrats understand the American spirit or how little their country's matter to us. They are a joke and if I ever saw twerpy little macoroni or that merkel guy I'd spit in their face and wait for the puny security boys to come get some.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestOf
I truly don't think these eurocrats understand the American spirit or how little their country's matter to us. They are a joke and if I ever saw twerpy little macoroni or that merkel guy I'd spit in their face and wait for the puny security boys to come get some.

Don't get yourself put on a government watch list over something so small.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I hear the US wants to move from Tel Aviv, perhaps they can move in to the old embassy and we can change the UN building into a shelter for the homeless.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Paris Agreement is nothing more than a transfer of wealth from the middle and lower classes to the 1%. Trump made the right decision and showed he has a lot of balls defying the global elites like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why is the planet so desperate to avoid having 50' ferns and dragonflies with 3' wingspan?
The Carboniferous period had CO2 levels 10x what we have currently and life flourished.
When the politicians lead the way reducing their carbon pootprints maybe I'll bother to listen.
Until then I hope they get skin cancer while yachting around the Med.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
If only our PM would have the cahunas to do the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: BiffWellington
The Paris Accord is for suckers. I much prefer Trump's plan to build a wall to keep the climate out.

Just wait until that Wall starts to get built. Man the Left will have Mass Hysteria and shared delusions.

I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison, though.

Mass hysteria and shared delusions, indeed.

She threw the DNC under the Bus. I have faith she's going to Prison. The DNC did not care when she was blaming everyone else but now that she's blamed the DNC lets see if we get a new Seth Rich to leak some files.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
what was so bad about being part of this?

im asking cause i honestly dont know. i just skimmed the wiki article about it

195 countries signed...
theyre all wrong or was it just wrong for us?

why is it better that we are not in it?

In the Paris Agreement, each country determines its own contribution it should make in order to mitigate global warming.[5] There is no mechanism to force[6] a country to set a specific target by a specific date

why is that bad?

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I dont believe in this global warming BS either, I think we are going through a natural cycle, but man is not helping the situation. It wouldn't hurt for us to at least cut back on emissions.

link   

being triggered big time. NYC needs some new Parking Space or maybe even a Mall.

I'm hoping that you are just joking.

From the looks of that quote, I'd say you were saying NYC needs a new 9/11.

That's not what you were saying, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

You're only just realizing that the most of the rest of the world considers the USA as satisfying the definition of a rogue state? You guys currently run the show though so you kind of write your own history / rules kind of thing so it's easy to hide it behind that...

According to Oxford's:

rogue state
NOUN

A nation or state regarded as breaking international law and posing a threat to the security of other nations.

Do you really feel you don't qualify?

ETA: I don't think my country is any better, they're as complicit as any other of the G8. They're all pretty rogue at this point of the game

See the thing is the Paris Climate Accord wasn't a treaty ratified by Congress. So no we don't qualify. And in addition President Obama did not have the Power to make such an Agreement.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

being triggered big time. NYC needs some new Parking Space or maybe even a Mall.

I'm hoping that you are just joking.

From the looks of that quote, I'd say you were saying NYC needs a new 9/11.

That's not what you were saying, right?

I said Kick them out and you say we need a new 9/11 whats wrong with you? Clearly you have never heard of the term eviction.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
another article i just skimmed stated trump said the agreement was against the states going after clean coal..

im still not understanding the problem so if i could get some help i would appreciate it

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daarksydereborn
I hear the US wants to move from Tel Aviv, perhaps they can move in to the old embassy and we can change the UN building into a shelter for the homeless.

Soup Kitchen

<< 1    3 >>

join