It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like its time to Kick the UN out of NYC since we're a Rogue State Now LMAO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
US is a Rogue State

With its departure from the agreement, the U.S. joins Nicaragua and war-torn Syria, which is considered a “rogue state” by the U.S., as the only nations to opt out the climate pledge. (Nicaragua objected to the accord because the country believed it did not go far enough to combat rising global temperatures.) Meanwhile, three other nations that the U.S. has designated as “rogue” — Iran, North Korea, and Sudan — are all part of the accord.

So were a Rogue State because we don't care about the Climate and yet we weren't labeled a Rogue State when Obama made that God awful Iran Deal? Lol Snowflakes being triggered big time. NYC needs some new Parking Space or maybe even a Mall.

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland,” said French President Emmanuel Macron.

Since Macon is Obama's Puppet I wonder if the UN will find a nice home in France.

Meanwhile, states and cities across the U.S. have pledged to reduce carbon emissions on their own.

So the reason you weren't doing that before is because?

Trump is awesome. He is a one ball wrecking machine towards bringing down the One World Government.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Trump is awesome. He is a one ball wrecking machine towards bringing down the One World Government.

Yeah he's great at turning back time 40 years....and it's going to be fun because the high tech renewable energy jobs and companies will be flocking to non-American shores. That's a great way to bring down one world government, right? Let's just burn "clean coal" and while we're at it, let's put leaded gas into our tanks too.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
U.N. Headquarters needs to move to Paris.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm as conservative as they come, but I'm also embracing the Trump multi-dimensional added-value game plan these days...

I say let the UN stay, but totally make them our b|tch.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If there is anything remotely like a threat of consequences to the US for the withdrawal, all Trump need say is that he will withdraw the US from NATO and leave Europe open for Russia and/or China.

The sound of collective underwear soiling would be both deafening and hilarious.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Paris Accord is for suckers. I much prefer Trump's plan to build a wall to keep the climate out.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I believe Trump has the right idea.Why should China and India have such a long grace period. As far as the UN goes, it is just another toilet to flush more tax dollars down.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The UN has only hurt US interests. It is a corruptly inefficient waste of our time, money and energy. Drop it like the pos that it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If there is anything remotely like a threat of consequences to the US for the withdrawal, all Trump need say is that he will withdraw the US from NATO and leave Europe open for Russia and/or China.

The sound of collective underwear soiling would be both deafening and hilarious.

Trump telling NATO they have to pay up was hilarious in itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Europe will back down, they know which side their bread is buttered on.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
The Paris Accord is for suckers. I much prefer Trump's plan to build a wall to keep the climate out.

Just wait until that Wall starts to get built. Man the Left will have Mass Hysteria and shared delusions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Trump is on the right track...so far. Time to take your country back.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would be happy if the UN paid their rent up to date.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It will probably move to Israel.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.N. Headquarters needs to move to Paris.

Lets move the U.N. to the 'Giant Nazi Iceberg of Death'.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Trump telling NATO they have to pay up was hilarious in itself.

One of my favourite Trump moments so far. I look forward to many more.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daarksydereborn
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Europe will back down, they know which side their bread is buttered on.

In a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Just wait until that Wall starts to get built. Man the Left will have Mass Hysteria and shared delusions.

I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison, though.

Mass hysteria and shared delusions, indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hmmm. it will be a bounty for someone, the country that offers the ground and space and utilities. Along with security. Let them pay their own way, they were clearly freeloading here off the United States for decades....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Rogue state she says?

edit on 2-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: Lol spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join