It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: kurthall

Oh good heavens, do we have to find all the videos on youtube and post them for you? We get your points, ad infinitum.

Another one nailed to the floor in confusion. Do you know this pic hit Facebook and Twitter and all those other places so fast that KG was still in that blue blouse when it blew up? YES, I also saw it online, and no, they didn't all blur it out.

Okay okay, you are all right Barron must have known and seen the pictures before the POTUS, that is why don did not protect him from seeing them!! He turned on the TV and ran to his dad daddy daddy....or his computer which clearly did not have parental controls on set for an 11 year old!!!!

Pathetic, that is all I can say.... Why did don allow him to we the pics!!!! He could have said hey Barron why don't you play Nintendo.....no TV right now okay bud??? Nope he had to have allowed him to see them...the kid is 11 for god sake....does he have no clue how to keep him away from media sources????? Right that's it!!! You all must be stellar parents if you can't keep your kid away from a TV for a couple of days!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she admitted she was going after Barron. Is it possible that people overhyped what she said?

Best to let the criminal investigation determine what to do based on what has been said and done.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
youtu.be...

The Gateway Pundit reporter pulled out an artist’s image of Kathy Griffin beheading her lawyer Lisa Bloom.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she admitted she was going after Barron. Is it possible that people overhyped what she said?

Best to let the criminal investigation determine what to do based on what has been said and done.

What crime?

link   

a reply to: TarzanBeta

I'll repeat what I said in another thread: They need to push Adavan and send her to the basement.

Bwahahaha! Ativan is weak. This one needs a big shot of Invega so she can sit in a corner and not think about what she's done.

Lol.

That's why the basement. And thanks for the spell-check. I'm on Seroquel right now - my usual spelling perfectionism is gone with the voices. Lol.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Oh good heavens, do we have to find all the videos on youtube and post them for you? We get your points, ad infinitum.

Another one nailed to the floor in confusion. Do you know this pic hit Facebook and Twitter and all those other places so fast that KG was still in that blue blouse when it blew up? YES, I also saw it online, and no, they didn't all blur it out.

Okay okay, you are all right Barron must have known and seen the pictures before the POTUS, that is why don did not protect him from seeing them!! He turned on the TV and ran to his dad daddy daddy....or his computer which clearly did not have parental controls on set for an 11 year old!!!!

Pathetic, that is all I can say.... Why did don allow him to we the pics!!!! He could have said hey Barron why don't you play Nintendo.....no TV right now okay bud??? Nope he had to have allowed him to see them...the kid is 11 for god sake....does he have no clue how to keep him away from media sources????? Right that's it!!! You all must be stellar parents if you can't keep your kid away from a TV for a couple of days!!!!!

Ummm. maybe the Donald was busy doing bigly Presidential things when the story hit the airwaves. You really are tryin too hard.

link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

i kind of see your point. they are there to report yes

but if there are limits on things like threats to the president do they not have a responsibility to not show that threat over and over?
shouldnt that be a greater responsibility than reporting?

the news does not report the images or footage of american soldiers caskets coming back from war. they censor their viewers from that...
that is just an example of something they decide not to report

so why not make that same decision to not show a threat to the president?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
youtu.be...

The Gateway Pundit reporter pulled out an artist’s image of Kathy Griffin beheading her lawyer Lisa Bloom.

LOL. He's butthurt.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

He watches TMZ and reads Breitbart?

Breitbart is in the top 100 ranked sites in the entire US and has millions of readers and ranks highly on google searches - so, just this example tells you it WAS out there and very visible before Trump even responded. Your argument it was not is dead.

so i ask again
why is it ok for them to show their millions of readers something as horrible as a threat to the president?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

hahahahah
sick burn

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

youtu.be...

LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

youtu.be...

LOL. He's butthurt.

LOL she's toast

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

They could have shown the image partially blurred from the very beginning. Seems like they wanted to cause a big stink. To get DJT to go on a twitter rant? To get his supporters riled up and possibly rioting? Or maybe just because they thought it was as funny as KG did? Who knows. They definitely could have handled it better. "We are blurring part of this image because of the graphic nature." Or something like that.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: grammar again

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Ummm. maybe the Donald was busy doing bigly Presidential things when the story hit the airwaves. You really are tryin too hard.

If he has time to Tweet all freaking day, don't tell me Barron knew this before him.....man
.....give me a break!!!! The chances of Barron knowing about the pics before the POTUS, is slim to none!!!!!! It is YOU who are not trying!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
WARNING: It's the NYT, so it could be bogus. Take it with a grain of salt:

Kathy Griffin Is Being Investigated by the Secret Service, Her Lawyers Say.

The Secret Service is investigating Kathy Griffin for the photo online of her holding what looks like the decapitated head of President Trump, her lawyers disclosed on Friday.
www.nytimes.com...

This, imo, was more than just words. This was a message, graphically stated, and violence encouraged by using such a life-like depiction of our president being beaten to a bloody pulp then beheaded, I would say.

She needs some psychiatric help, ordered by the court, if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If he has time to Tweet all freaking day, don't tell me Barron knew this before him.....man
.....give me a break!!!! The chances of Barron knowing about the pics before the POTUS, is slim to none!!!!!! It is YOU who are not trying!!!!!!

You really don't read at all. He doesn't tweet all day. Do you even follow his Twitter? I doubt it or you would know that. He doesn't even tweet every day.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Don't you pay attention to the news? He tweets at 3 am.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

They could have shown the image partially blurred from the very beginning. Seems like they wanted to cause a big stink. To get DJT to go on a twitter rant? To get his supporters riled up and possibly rioting? Or maybe just because they thought it was a funny as KG did? Who knows. They definitely could have handled it better. "We are blurring part of this image because of the graphic nature." Or something like that.

i dont know why people that are outraged by the image have nothing to say on this matter. well one guy said its their job to report.
thats true but they dont report everything

like i said they dont show american soldiers caskets..
thats the first one that comes to mind.

im positive ive seen the news though and they would report on a story and then say something like "what happens next is too disturbing to show our viewers"

these things lead me to think that this outrage is not legit.
not a single person that i can think of in the many threads over the last few days that have been complaining about how terrible it is has said anything about the msm showing it.
that causes me to wonder

and i tend to agree with kurthall and i have said it in another thread.
i seriously doubt that baron saw this image before trump.

if that is in fact true then that is something else that causes me to wonder

an 11 year old child, son of the president discovers a threat to the presidents life before the president?
i really doubt it

of all the presidents staff and the secret service and people attached to him, baron was the first of them to see it?

and since i doubt it it causes me to wonder then if trump or melania did in fact see it first then did either of them talk to the kid to tell him that he might see an image to is terrible but it is fake. daddy is ok. it was just a terrible joke

if they did tell him then the whole discovering it thing and crying for mommy is not true
if they did not talk to him about it then why? they are his parents

i think if people would actually mellow out and think about this they will see that it is being blown way out or proportion and we are all getting played

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Are some of you being serious when asking why the media would show the picture?
We all know how much the Media loves Trump, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know how this crap gets all twisted into her going after poor little Barron specifically....Other than a lot of the people in this particular thread acting like they're part of an extended episode of Jerry Frickin Springer because they're mad about a comedian going after their thin skinned orange hero.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join