It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
how come nobody is blaming the msm for showing this disgusting, vile image?

if it was in fact a threat on the presidents life then why would the msm show that threat to the world?

why does kathy belong in a hole for posing for the pic but the multiple networks that showed it get a pass

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Destinyone

I think he meant when the picture first came out and Barron saw it.

Great! I am impressed. You are a mind reader as well as a well planted on the floor scholar

Um you're the one who assumed what he meant dumbass.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

School is out.

Still pics were NOT on main stream media! How did Barron see them?????? Not on yahoo! Don probably showed him, so he could cry. What about the family's your POTUS said HORRIBLE things about..oh I know that is okay!

The pic was on popular media sites.
Example:
www.breitbart.com...

OMG do you think a boy his age goes to those sites.....FACEPALM!!!! Plus he is probably autistic to some degree!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It was plastered all over the MSM.

Yes it was

edit on Jun-02-2017 by xuenchen because: parishilton

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

if it was in fact a threat on the presidents life then why would the msm show that threat to the world?

why does kathy belong in a hole for posing for the pic but the multiple networks that showed it get a pass

LMAO. You do have a wonderful point. How come nobody is complaining about the media showing the picture over and over, ignoring the impact it has on Barron.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He watches TMZ and reads Breitbart?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I'll repeat what I said in another thread: They need to push Adavan and send her to the basement.

Bwahahaha! Ativan is weak. This one needs a big shot of Invega so she can sit in a corner and not think about what she's done.

My partner is a nurse at a psych hospital. They call it a B52

www.urbandictionary.com...

• Benadryl 50mg
• Haldol 5mg
• Ativan 2mg

nice

they really give that cocktail?

Yes they do. The other night (she works 2nd shift) she came home with a bruised shin and broken glasses. She had been kicked in the leg and hit in the face. "Gave a B52 tonight" "Are you alright?" "Yeah, he hits like a girl." LMAO

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The media is blurring out the bloody pulp decapitated head now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The media is blurring out the bloody pulp decapitated head now.

"now"?
Too late.

link   

Kurthall ....the MSM self proclaimed expert....says you are incorrect, unless you watch TMZ. The network for the brain dead.

Des

link   

LMAO. You do have a wonderful point. How come nobody is complaining about the media showing the picture over and over, ignoring the impact it has on Barron.

Frankly, I'm disgusted with the media for stupidity like this. DON'T GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE IS SEEKING ... I scream at the TV and computer screen.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Oh good heavens, do we have to find all the videos on youtube and post them for you? We get your points, ad infinitum.

Another one nailed to the floor in confusion. Do you know this pic hit Facebook and Twitter and all those other places so fast that KG was still in that blue blouse when it blew up? YES, I also saw it online, and no, they didn't all blur it out.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Frankly, I'm disgusted with the media for stupidity like this. DON'T GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE IS SEEKING ... I scream at the TV and computer screen.

LOL I know right. People here are complaining about Kathy and yet they don't care that the media is blaring the picture constantly at Barron's expense.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

there really has been a lack of concern about this and it makes me curious

some are convinced this was a threat against the president. it traumatized the kid. it was so disgusting she should be in jail or worse.
i would like to know what all those people have to say about the msm that kept showing it..and yeah it is blurred out now but it was not blurred out at first.
it was everywhere

why is it ok for any network to show threats against the president?
why are they not being held to some standard?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I'm not sure, but that sounds like she was making a joke, as in sarcasm, in regards to Barron? Dunno.

I can't read it in my head in any other way.

Really..she actually said, that in order to get ahead of the game, she would just go directly for Barron..an 11yr old kid...how is that a joke and how is it, that someone who can post threads about sending out love and light vibes to the world, can think it is okay to attack someone, that you don't like, through their young son.

Sheesh..not my type of humour, and I can't read it as anything else, but a direct admission, from an adult, who would deliberately target the child of a political figure that they don't like...so that they can be ahead of the game, in terms of voicing their political differences and making money from it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yes they do. The other night (she works 2nd shift) she came home with a bruised shin and broken glasses. She had been kicked in the leg and hit in the face. "Gave a B52 tonight" "Are you alright?" "Yeah, he hits like a girl." LMAO

funny comment.
your partner sounds cool to be able to react like that

im still thinking about a haldol/ativan cocktail
ive always wondered about haldol

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
huh uh-huh

what a great #show haha

Tzeentch is pleased.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Re: The Media

Do we give them a pass? Are they not there to report things? Of course. Do we want to hear their opinion? Not at all. They need to report it and keep their opinions to themselves....although, it would be nice if they reminded Americans that, along with the 'right' of freedom of speech (gov't cannot abridge, etc), there is also a responsibility.

Can I stand outside my neighbor's house with an effigy of their bloody head and scare them to death? Not without the cops showing up, and most likely a 72 hour hold in the psych ward. Can I stand outside a Judge or Sheriff's house and do the same thing? Yikes, I'd hate to see the law enforcement response.

With rights, come responsibilities. The media has become horribly biased and for THAT, I will call them out on this. But for the basic reporting, no. They need to keep an eye on the crazy, but not opine about it. JMOHO, of course.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she admitted she was going after Barron. Is it possible that people overhyped what she said?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

He watches TMZ and reads Breitbart?

Breitbart is in the top 100 ranked sites in the entire US and has millions of readers and ranks highly on google searches - so, just this example tells you it WAS out there and very visible before Trump even responded. Your argument it was not is dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join