It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

not for nothing but what one person sees as a positive another might not

personally i have no opinion on the paris agreement one way or another

just cause you think something is a step in a positive direction does not mean everyone does

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes, knowing his name from a movie made long ago will make me a genius. Do y'all ever read what you write, or are you so eager to attack that you spew out nonsense and keep spinning while you wait for a response?

Tiresome. Bye, Tiny.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes, knowing his name from a movie made long ago will make me a genius. Do y'all ever read what you write, or are you so eager to attack that you spew out nonsense and keep spinning while you wait for a response?

Tiresome. Bye, Tiny.

thanks for not answering.
yeah i read what i write.
excuse me for thinking it was funny. oh my god im a monster

like youre not talking #

i was gonna throw some friday quotes back and forth with you cause im a move nerd...

see you ezal

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

He's not in boarding school. Does anybody on the left ever read anything? He's in a private school, but not a boarding school.[

Still doesn't answer the question. The pics were not on main stream media, how would Barron see them of I had to SEARCH....doesn't don know how to use parental controls
.....he did not log on to yahoo and see them!!!!!

Can you PLEASE learn to use this function properly!!! So you say that Trump is lying about his kid and you don't give a rat's behind how they feel. We GET it. Now get on a tutorial and learn to post correctly.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I'll repeat what I said in another thread: They need to push Adavan and send her to the basement.

Bwahahaha! Ativan is weak. This one needs a big shot of Invega so she can sit in a corner and not think about what she's done.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

School is out.

Still pics were NOT on main stream media! How did Barron see them?????? Not on yahoo! Don probably showed him, so he could cry. What about the family's your POTUS said HORRIBLE things about..oh I know that is okay!

Barron did not turn the TV on and see the pics#1

don knew before Barron the pics were out, why would don not protect his son from them BEFOREHAND, because he wanted Barron to see them!!!! Or Barron has not and don is playing the family card!!!!

Do you really honestly think the pics were out, and don did not know, and Barron just happened to see them????

Some of you must have been born yesterday!!!!!!!!

edit on 2-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Lying about what?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but that sounds like she was making a joke, as in sarcasm, in regards to Barron? Dunno.

I can't read it in my head in any other way.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'll repeat what I said in another thread: They need to push Adavan and send her to the basement.

Bwahahaha! Ativan is weak. This one needs a big shot of Invega so she can sit in a corner and not think about what she's done.

My partner is a nurse at a psych hospital. They call it a B52

www.urbandictionary.com...

• Benadryl 50mg
• Haldol 5mg
• Ativan 2mg

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Still pics were NOT on main stream media! How did Barron see them?????? Not on yahoo! Don probably showed him, so he could cry. What about the family's your POTUS said HORRIBLE things about..oh I know that is okay!

It was on mainstream media, that's where I first saw it.

Also, NO, it is not okay to advocate assassination, etc. This is a line that will cause the secret service to grill you into dust. I had clients who were in psychosis and all they had to do was babble about assassinating Obama, and the secret service was on them like flies on a steaming pile. If somebody jokes about killing you or your family, that is, by legal definition, a terroristic threat, and you SHOULD get a call from the men in expensive black.

It isn't okay now, it wasn't okay then.

link   

School is out.

I must have a magic television. As, that was the first place I saw the pic.....duh.....

Des

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I'm not sure, but that sounds like she was making a joke, as in sarcasm, in regards to Barron? Dunno.

I can't read it in my head in any other way.

Yeah. The subtitles isn't so clear as it is an automatic google translation. Maybe someone else can better explain.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

School is out.

You think only TMZ had the pics. That's not where I saw them. Can't remember where I saw them but it wasn't TMZ. I only go there if there is a link to a story here on ATS. The pics were every where. C'mon.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I think he meant when the picture first came out and Barron saw it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

School is out.

The pic was on popular media sites.
Example:
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
Ah yeah, the standard cocktail of ST*U and calm down.

Haldol is an older antipsychotic that'll make you brain dead.

Kathy is already there, so.....that's why I suggested the newer antipsych drug. It's $1500 a shot, but hey, as somebody here suggested, she has the money.

link   

My partner is a nurse at a psych hospital. They call it a B52

www.urbandictionary.com...

• Benadryl 50mg
• Haldol 5mg
• Ativan 2mg

nice

they really give that cocktail?

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

See above - it was posted alright.. as soon as it came out and before the follow up story or Trumps response.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

School is out.

I must have a magic television. As, that was the first place I saw the pic.....duh.....

Des

I said MAINSTREAM TV not TMZ. Do you think Barron watches TMZ???!! I watch the news all the time they did not show the pic it was blurred!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Great! I am impressed. You are a mind reader as well as a well planted on the floor scholar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join