It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

yeah that long comment of her screwed her

she is retarded for bringing this fake suit up against him

everything she has ever done is going to come out to light

yesterday i thought she was going to more than likely get a reality show on vh1 or some dumb # like this.

now with her pressing though...i doubt it

she is dicking herself

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

I didnt expect a cultist would understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Not only should the Secret Service drag her into a windowless room with one harsh light on her face, grilling her until she breaks into a sweat, but I personally will buy her a one-way ticket to Syria and dump her talentless butt off in an ISIS controlled village. 

Great reply. How long did it take you to think up that gem? I think you have both feet nailed to the floor, you're not even spinning, you're just standing there wondering why you aren't moving.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

link   

I think you have both feet nailed to the floor, you're not even spinning, you're just standing there wondering why you aren't moving.

Too many beers probably!

edit on 2-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Who's craig? The man who made you bitter and forced you to wear a puddy tat hat?

seriously

whats with the witty bye felicia quote if you dont even know who said it?

and the man who made me bitter and forced me to wear a puddy tat hat is named leroy ducksauce jr

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

LOL I love it. Keep crying.

This is way too funny. People are overreacting over something that nobody cares and over a NOBODY of all people!!!
BWAHAHAHA

Trump and Kathy are master trolls.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

He's not in boarding school. Does anybody on the left ever read anything? He's in a private school, but not a boarding school.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He's not in boarding school. Does anybody on the left ever read anything? He's in a private school, but not a boarding school.

I don't think reading is something they are good at - they prefer to make up their own reality to fit a narrative... a bit like that lunatic Griffin in her weird press conference.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

School is out.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
You assume way too much. It's from that Friday movie with Ice Cube, he's tired of sharing his stash with a moocher. But whatever.

Leroy dodged a bullet, if you ask me.

But regarding this type of 'art', it's crossing a line. I think you and I can agree on at least that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: xuenchen

No problem going after 11 year olds. Whoever has that mindset is a mental case and needs a restraining order from being around ANY kids. Period.

I'll repeat what I said in another thread:

They need to push Adavan and send her to the basement.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Kathy Griffin is a horse-headed, snarky nobody who's humor is about at the level of seeing a housecat take a dump in a shoe.

now I feel bad because that sounded funny. I'd like to see that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears
You assume way too much. It's from that Friday movie with Ice Cube, he's tired of sharing his stash with a moocher. But whatever.

hahahahahahahahaah

and what was ice cubes characters name in that movie genius

is your real name ezal?

as far as i will go is calling it bad taste.

edit on 2-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

School is out.

Where?

Not here it isn't. Not for another two weeks.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL I love it. Keep crying.

This is way too funny. People are overreacting over something that nobody cares and over a NOBODY of all people!!!
BWAHAHAHA

Trump and Kathy are master trolls.

You ought to know. I think it has more to do with crossing a very serious line, one that was taken very seriously during the Obama administration, but is suddenly 'free speech' now. Kathy Griffin WAS a nothing, now she is a terrorist sympathizer, posing as they do, and thinking it's funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm fed up of cold hearted a***** saying an 11 year old kid should take this in stride.

I challenge anyone of you to let me know how your 11 year old child would take a pic of one of his parents being beheaded whether they thought it was real or not . I'm a grown adult and it would bother me to see a picture of someone doing that to an image of my father.

Of course its not a nice thing to happen. Its pretty disturbing.

But i ask how did he come to see this image?

I wouldn't put it past trump to just tweet that out to generate some spin.

I disagree 100% with the image she produced, I hate trump, but I think that went too far, but sometimes comedy goes too far. What I also disagree with is this turning into national news, it should be a page 7 story in a paper, it should be a by the way this happened type thing.

You mean like all the fake crises the left and MSM fabricates after every.single.positive. thing President Trump does (like pulling out of the Paris agreement and saving the US 3 billion dollars up front, 10s of thousands of jobs, and allowing the US to prosper like every other country was allowed to under the Paris agreement...).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"Terrorist sympathizer"? LMAO. Stop it. You guys are way too funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You ought to know. I think it has more to do with crossing a very serious line, one that was taken very seriously during the Obama administration, but is suddenly 'free speech' now. Kathy Griffin WAS a nothing, now she is a terrorist sympathizer, posing as they do, and thinking it's funny.

it wasnt really taken seriously during that admin as i recall. i could be wrong

do you honestly think she is a terrorist sympathizer?
wont go back and forth with you about it or try to debate your opinion.
if thats how you feel then thats how you feel.

you really feel that way?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He's not in boarding school. Does anybody on the left ever read anything? He's in a private school, but not a boarding school.[

Still doesn't answer the question. The pics were not on main stream media, how would Barron see them of I had to SEARCH....doesn't don know how to use parental controls
.....he did not log on to yahoo and see them!!!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join