It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

so much outrage and it is so disturbing but here it is on the front page of our site

And you have responded more then 100 times in these threads.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

LMAO. I love your fake outrage. Your tears are delicious. It's scary how some of you guys are for suppressing free speech. I thought the "leftists" are the one who are against free speech? Milo? Oh no problem. He's on you side. Yeah.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: queenofswords

You made a bet and lost dumbass.

Anyway are you going to be outraged at this?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

I didn't lose and you know it.

I no longer click on anything Kathy Griffin....sorry. You'll just have to tell me about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So are you saying that I lied? Well ok I'll play your game. I think you are lying and you are not really outraged. It's just a fake outrage.

BTW apparently you have a memory problem. I did tell you about it. The article is about them running a political ad with her picture.
edit on 6/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Unnamed sources say Kathy Griffin eats her own boogers.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This was Griffin back in December

“Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

It's clear the recent absurd imagery was a direct attack on the President and the Trump family, with intent.

link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

What she did for publicity, posing like a terrorist with the president's severely bloodied head, crossed a very serious line. Not only should the Secret Service drag her into a windowless room with one harsh light on her face, grilling her until she breaks into a sweat, but I personally will buy her a one-way ticket to Syria and dump her talentless butt off in an ISIS controlled village.

cry me a big ole fake river craig
hahahahahah

you people are hilarious
the left is violent and suppressive but your type are the only ones crying for violence

link   

LMAO. I love your fake outrage. Your tears are delicious. It's scary how some of you guys are for suppressing free speech. I thought the "leftists" are the one who are against free speech? Milo? Oh no problem. He's on you side. Yeah.

HA HA! I posted specifically because I saw you on here and I KNEW you couldn't resist responding to me. There is nothing you wrote that has anything to do with what I posted, but that's what I expected, and I wasn't disappointed. Bwahahahaha, so easy to bait, but not worth hauling into the boat.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. Stick to the topic for once. I thought deaf folks could at least read.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unnamed sources say that you have the hots for her without her makeup.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Oh my what an ego!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew it. There was something funny about her but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Didn't want to either.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unnamed sources say that you have the hots for her without her makeup.

We were soul-mates once upon a time.

But her penis was bigger than mine.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Kathy Griffin is a horse-headed, snarky nobody who's humor is about at the level of seeing a housecat take a dump in a shoe.

What she did for publicity, posing like a terrorist with the president's severely bloodied head, crossed a very serious line. Not only should the Secret Service drag her into a windowless room with one harsh light on her face, grilling her until she breaks into a sweat, but I personally will buy her a one-way ticket to Syria and dump her talentless butt off in an ISIS controlled village.

So now she's blaming Trump for her pathetic, self-made disaster. Love it. People should advise her to stop digging her own grave, but hey, let her keep digging the hole deeper. She won't be able to crawl back out, and her Hollyweird friends will walk away and not even throw her a ladder. That's show-biz.

Frivolous lawsuits....seriously? "I did something idiotic and the whole country hates me now, my career is in the toilet. it's all Trump's fault, he's a bully, waaaaaaaaaa!!"

I often think, can these idiots possibly get any dumber? Yes, they can. By the day.

Bye, Felicia! I would say I'd miss ya, but I never watched you because you suck.[/quote

She also has more money than you have made in your lifetime! I like her, she did something stupid, get over it!!!!! She apologized, trump has America being laughed at!!!! ]

edit on 2-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

cry me a big ole fake river craig hahahahahah

Who's craig? The man who made you bitter and forced you to wear a puddy tat hat?

Am I crying for violence? "My type"? Pfffft. Reading comprehension is not something people like you excel at, so it's okay, but honestly. You cannot get what I'm saying and on this site, if you don't get it, you just sit and spin like a fool with one shoe nailed to the floor.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You, in your hurry to talk about how money makes it all okay to be a jerk, screwed up your post. Try it again, apologist, so it reads like a reply.

I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not only should the Secret Service drag her into a windowless room with one harsh light on her face, grilling her until she breaks into a sweat, but I personally will buy her a one-way ticket to Syria and dump her talentless butt off in an ISIS controlled village. 

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You made a bet and lost dumbass.

Anyway are you going to be outraged at this?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

I didn't lose and you know it.

I no longer click on anything Kathy Griffin....sorry. You'll just have to tell me about it.

I think he is confusing you with another ATS member. Bodicea? IIRC was rather upset that the GOP is making a commercial using KG's recent antics.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join