It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Face it, Leftists in the US have adopted a mind set not unlike that one of the Revolutionary's of the French Revolution!
Off with their heads! It was one thing when US Leftists were just anti-American/anti-fly-over-country white middle class, its an altogether thing to be so hateful and dedicated to regime change that they go after the President's family.

And its only..........June 2nd!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is public record she stated she was going to go after the child Baron Trump, now she is onstage with crocodile tears saying she would never go after a child.

Her career is hung out to dry, good riddance.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
More IRONY ....

Al Franken Disinvites Kathy Griffin from Book Event

wait for it

wait for it ....

Griffin had been set to appear alongside Franken at an event at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on July 7 to discuss Franken’s new book, Giant of the Senate.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The way some of the lefties are talking, you would think the POTUS and FLOTUS were trading barbs with this lowlife nothing "comic". Trump made one Tweet as did Melania simply voicing their disapproval.

KG and her ambulance-chasing feminazi attorney are the ones trying to turn it into a bullying issue which is a BIG FAT LIE.

I know kids.

I am sure Melania and President Trump have explained to Barron that he will hear lots of hate talk because there will always be people that don't like the new president. I'm sure he understands that is just politics.

But, to know that ISIS has issued death threats and actually have beheaded people and then see his father's very life-like bloody beaten decapitated head being held up, the traumatic visual must have terrified him.

That's what terrorists do. They terrify people. She intended to terrify Barron. She said in December she was going to go after Barron. She did.

She's a vile creature who, imo, should actually be brought to trial.
edit on 2-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The way some of the lefties are talking, you would think the POTUS and FLOTUS were trading barbs with this lowlife nothing "comic". Trump made one Tweet as did Melania simply voicing their disapproval.

KG and her ambulance-chasing feminazi attorney are the ones trying to turn it into a bullying issue which is a BIG FAT LIE.

I know kids.

I am sure Melania and President Trump have explained that he will hear lots of hate talk because there will always be people that don't like the new president. I'm sure he understands that is just politics.

But, to know that ISIS has issued death threats and actually have beheaded people and then see his father's very life-like bloody beaten decapitated head being held up, the traumatic visual must have terrified him.

That's what terrorists do. They terrify people. She intended to terrify Barron. She said in December she was going to go after Barron. She did.

She's a vile creature who, imo, should actually be brought to trial.

Roger that.
Anyone sympathetic to this idiot's problem, is an idiot themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shame on me.

After her apology I was willing to give her a pass.

Now, not so much. She's as unhinged as the rest of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
LOL I love how you guys are eating this up. It's what they wanted all along. Now who are the 11 year old children?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ah...we are in the mud pit. Good.

You don't have a clue. I would bet Big Bucks you don't have children. I would say you do not have the soul of a parent, and this is beyond your understanding.

Would I be right?

edit on 2-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ah...we are in the mud pit. Good.

You don't have a clue. I would bet Big Bucks you don't have children. I would say you do not have the soul of a parent, and this is beyond your understanding.

Would I be right?

Pay up boy.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now famous "actress" Kathy Griffin apparently made some comment last December about having no problem going after President Trump's son Barron.

At a "press conference", she was apparently asked about this and her lawyer already started lying.

Failed political boondoggle !!

Kathy must be a "political stalker" !!

EDIT: original article is 404'd real fast !!!
new "source" :::

Flashback – Kathy Griffin: ‘Happy to Deliver Beat Down’ to Barron Trump

404'd quick !.... Magically re-appears too !
Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

Comedian Kathy Griffin had a press conference on Friday to address her controversial photo shoot, in which Griffin held the severed head of President Trump.

During the press conference, Griffin told a reporter that she has no issue going after President Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron Trump.

A reporter asked Griffin about comments she made during an interview in December 2016.

“I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game,” Griffin said in the December 2016 interview.

Griffin’s attorney Lisa Bloom attempted to brush away Griffin’s previous comments, saying that Griffin had made them years ago, when in fact they were made just six months ago.

Masterpiece Theater all over again !!

Ted Nugent said HORRIBLE things about Democrats "they should be beheaded" he said Horrible things, disgusting things about Obama and Hilary, guess what it was freedom of speech, and trump accepted his nasty endorsement!!!!!!!!!

At least Kathy Griffin has apologized, more than trump has EVER done.....including talking about gouging a woman's eyes out.....he is the freaking president of the US, but you right wing hold him accountable for NOTHING!!!!

I found the pics to be awful, but I also think the president is out of line.....how did Barron even see the pics that fast??? I call BS on that!!!!!!!
Um, isn't Barron in a boarding school???? Yeah bet he did not see than, hell I had to go to TMZ they were taken down so fast!!!!

edit on 2-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
as i have been saying in multiple threads, both side are playing this emotional game.
trying to play on their sides emotions to further whatever agenda they are pushing

trump and the right is doing it...with the mommy mommy crap
hillary and the left and of course kathy is doing it

Ah, here is where the real fun just may well begin. IF (and I will admit it is an 'if' at this point) Griffin does decide to sue Donald Trump over the backlash she's received on this, the onus will be entirely on her to prove that Trump's family is playing "an emotional game" and wasn't really harmed by her actions. In other words, a court will settle the argument we had the other day over whether this was a normal and natural reaction by a little boy.
This has much more potential to negatively paint anyone who argued the Trump reaction was bullcrap than it has to negatively portray those who accepted Trump's comment on Barron's reaction as seeming believable. You get a lot more egg on your face rejecting the benefit of the doubt than you do mistakenly granting it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ah so you welched. Figures.
Where is your outrage at Trump's own people running a political ad using that picture?
Hmm?
Don't answer. I know the answer.
Toodles.

edit on 6/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Kind of what I was thinking. There are some lines you don't cross. You can try and hide under the guise of being a comic but it didn't work. Now she realizes, that hey I still have bills that need to be paid and they are pretty big. Counting on that money that she hasn't earned yet. She basically got herself fired from everything.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Ah so you welched. Figures.
Where is your outrage at Trump's own people running a political ad using that picture?
Hmm?
Don't answer. I know the answer.
Toodles.

Welched? What are you talking about. If you don't see what is wrong with this, I still say you have never fathered a child...or mothered a child if you are female. Babysitting doesn't count.

What political ad are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah - hoping it is brought to trial. When she did it I said that it is time for someone to be made an example of, and still think that. If it is legally possible to throw her ugly ass in jail then it should be done.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

i have 2 kids.
about the most i see 'wrong' with the pic is bad taste.

i see far more wrong with the reactions about throwing her in gitmo and now her reaction with her dumb ass presser

go ahead and attack me now cause i am a parent and i am not disturbed by this in the least

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You made a bet and lost dumbass.

Anyway are you going to be outraged at this?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it will be on here and it wont be proven.
i dont think that is something that can be proved.
i cant prove it but its what i think

not just trump

the people that created the ad with the image
all the people outraged by it but tweeting it and # like that
the msm for saying it is so terrible but showing it

and now kathy herself
that presser???
i wipe my ass with that

she wasnt sorry when she made that crap apology so she shouldnt have apologized.
she is so sorry and i crossed the line and blah blah and now here is my presser where i am cracking jokes and oh so hurt

its all bull#

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You made a bet and lost dumbass.

Anyway are you going to be outraged at this?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

see what i mean alien?

so much outrage and it is so disturbing but here it is on the front page of our site
it is so disturbing and trump even tweets his kid was traumatized so what does his own party? they create an ad with it.

one big messed up head game....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin is a horse-headed, snarky nobody who's humor is about at the level of seeing a housecat take a dump in a shoe.

What she did for publicity, posing like a terrorist with the president's severely bloodied head, crossed a very serious line. Not only should the Secret Service drag her into a windowless room with one harsh light on her face, grilling her until she breaks into a sweat, but I personally will buy her a one-way ticket to Syria and dump her talentless butt off in an ISIS controlled village.

So now she's blaming Trump for her pathetic, self-made disaster. Love it. People should advise her to stop digging her own grave, but hey, let her keep digging the hole deeper. She won't be able to crawl back out, and her Hollyweird friends will walk away and not even throw her a ladder. That's show-biz.

Frivolous lawsuits....seriously? "I did something idiotic and the whole country hates me now, my career is in the toilet. it's all Trump's fault, he's a bully, waaaaaaaaaa!!"

I often think, can these idiots possibly get any dumber? Yes, they can. By the day.

Bye, Felicia! I would say I'd miss ya, but I never watched you because you suck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join