It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: xuenchen

It would be hilarious if her lawsuit against Trump ends with her meager assets being seized by the court and awarded to Trump as part of a counter suit. She has zero chance of winning this case, especially now.

What did I miss...? Is de-Kathy-tation Griffin suing Trump for realz...?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Kathy is the brand new "Crutch for Democrats" !!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Does it shock you that an 11 year old boy just might be engaged in the rare act of watching TV and just might have seen this horrific image that was blasted all over the media?

Why don't you just come right out and accuse Melania Trump of lying about Barron seeing the image? That fits the Alt-Left narrative that everything Trump is fake, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
She should have owned this fiasco. Held her head high and followed through and kept up the shtick.

agreed.
thats where she messed up

she clearly is not sorry and clearly did not mean it in her video

i think it would have been best for her to stick to her guns.
bad taste or not.
you did it. own it

most dont though.
when the demands for apologies come they give them

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I seriously doubt kg(the child abuser)lawsuit will make it to trial.Espescially with that phony rolling eyed apology and later statements.Regardless if I were Trump I'd still sue her ass.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Does it shock you that an 11 year old boy just might be engaged in the rare act of watching TV and just might have seen this horrific image that was blasted all over the media?

Why don't you just come right out and accuse Melania Trump of lying about Barron seeing the image? That fits the Alt-Left narrative that everything Trump is fake, right?

Fine I think he lied about the boy seeing the image

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

blame the media for blasting it all over tv
she didnt

just saying

but yeah she keeps messing up

she had to know as soon as she brought this dumb ass suit out that anything she has ever said or done will be brought up.
she is going down for sure

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Only because your reality is different than everyone else's.

Was probably the most seen picture globally that day.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

She's lawyered up and is playing the victim card. I think it's obvious where she's heading with this.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I seriously doubt kg(the child abuser)lawsuit will make it to trial.Espescially with that phony rolling eyed apology and later statements.Regardless if I were Trump I'd still sue her ass.

There is nothing to sue for. Unless it's a counter suit just to make her pay the legal fees and a stupid tax. (tax on stupid folk)

She was free to do what she did, and now she reaps the rewards for her actions. Her career will go down faster than a $20 hooker, and she will forever be forgotten until that picture emerges in the future and folks will laugh and say, "what ever happened to the crazy bitch?"

She played hardball and got hit in the face with a wild pitch. Go home and cry about it while we all enjoy the karma display.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

She's lawyered up and is playing the victim card. I think it's obvious where she's heading with this.

yeah i didnt like the press conference

as i have been saying in multiple threads, both side are playing this emotional game.
trying to play on their sides emotions to further whatever agenda they are pushing

trump and the right is doing it...with the mommy mommy crap
hillary and the left and of course kathy is doing it

have to start that press conference with kathy is the proud daughter of a vet
kathey has been to oozeatmestan whrere most entertainers were afraid to go

blah blah

lame

i hate the heart string tug everyone seems to be doing these days

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I love this kind of trailer park reality TV coming from everywhere even the WH.

If American politics is going to be surrealism; don't do it halfassed.

Trump is the perfect host. twitter away ...

"here we are now entertain us"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Sheye

I'm fed up of cold hearted a***** saying an 11 year old kid should take this in stride.

I challenge anyone of you to let me know how your 11 year old child would take a pic of one of his parents being beheaded whether they thought it was real or not . I'm a grown adult and it would bother me to see a picture of someone doing that to an image of my father.

Of course its not a nice thing to happen. Its pretty disturbing.

But i ask how did he come to see this image?

I wouldn't put it past trump to just tweet that out to generate some spin.

I disagree 100% with the image she produced, I hate trump, but I think that went too far, but sometimes comedy goes too far. What I also disagree with is this turning into national news, it should be a page 7 story in a paper, it should be a by the way this happened type thing.

He apparently is into computers and is probably on one a fair bit. Who's to say some hater didn't send him the image ?

You want your loved ones to get an image of your beheading online?

Also.. it's everywhere in the news because it is about POTUS ... and it was vulgar and disgusting !
edit on 2-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

*Sighs* with the Academy Awards debacle and this, Hollyweird has been losing my respect day by day.

You mean it actually HAD your respect at one time........????

Umm...really?

Well, maybe in the fifties...

link   
a reply to: network dude

Her career will go down faster than a $20 hooker,

Oh, look at the big spender bragging.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Fine I think he lied about the boy seeing the image

Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: network dude

Her career will go down faster than a $20 hooker,

Oh, look at the big spender bragging.

I had $25, but also wanted a sammich.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
Premeditated!

With Intent !!

FBI is investigating !!

Yes - a criminal investigation is open. Enough is enough and this was always going to happen. Although I doubt it, I hope she gets indicted and jailed - for the full 5 year maximum.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It would be hilarious if her lawsuit against Trump ends with her meager assets being seized by the court and awarded to Trump as part of a counter suit. She has zero chance of winning this case, especially now.

What did I miss...? Is de-Kathy-tation Griffin suing Trump for realz...?

No, I think she is just playing the victim now because she is under criminal investigation and faces a potential jail term.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Getting salty over an inconvenient news fact, ya?

If i am getting salty over anything its Trumps recent moronic decision to give a big F.U to the planet.

Get over it dude, the planet isn't going anywhere....it will be here long after we are gone.
His is giving a big FU to every country ripping the USA off, why the hell are we supposed to pay for every fu*king thing on this planet?

As far as Kathy Griffin is concerned, Freedom of Speech is a helluva thing.....she exercised hers with that picture and now everyone else is exercising theirs. A BIG FU to her too....there is mine.
The entire press conference by her and her Leftist loving lawyer is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join