It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Agreed... I also think it's a little narrow minded and short sighted to assume Barron has had an average child upbringing. I kind of doubt this kid sits around watching Hellraiser or American Horror Story...

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DESENSITIZED DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS!

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Secret Service should visit her. She appears to be dangerous.

link   

What is this off stage talk? What, is her alter ego going to deliver a beat down? Like shes got marque or something. So its not really comedy that she does anyway. What then some new sort of sardonic court jester?

This is some strange s*it afoot here folks.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Sheye
In her press conference she said her intention wasn't to hurt anybody 🙄

Then she cried because Trump " broke " her ... 😂.. no sympathy for this so called comedian.

Crocodile tears.

Oh they were real tears ... but be ause she's losing her career and " broke".. not because of sincere regret.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm fed up of cold hearted a***** saying an 11 year old kid should take this in stride.

I challenge anyone of you to let me know how your 11 year old child would take a pic of one of his parents being beheaded whether they thought it was real or not . I'm a grown adult and it would bother me to see a picture of someone doing that to an image of my father.

Of course its not a nice thing to happen. Its pretty disturbing.

But i ask how did he come to see this image?

I wouldn't put it past trump to just tweet that out to generate some spin.

I disagree 100% with the image she produced, I hate trump, but I think that went too far, but sometimes comedy goes too far. What I also disagree with is this turning into national news, it should be a page 7 story in a paper, it should be a by the way this happened type thing.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The very fact that the Trump train has turned this into a news piece is ridiculous

The Trump train never told Kathy to give a press conference, I think it's funny that you are blaming the "Trump train" for her actions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Two scoops of ice cream please.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Secret Service should visit her. She appears to be dangerous.

I think there was at least 2 SS Agents standing right behind the camera ......

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This sort of humor would be equal or greater than KKK comedy with a strung up negro in effigy. Or ISIS humor of some sort. Maybe even sick French humor. In other words not funny.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Honestly who cares

Yet here we are...

I find it pretty pathetic that anyone is really paying all that much attention to this

Agreed. Part of me thinks it's just the Trump family fanning the flames of liberal discontent for sheer entertainment value.

Quit frankly if a 10 year old can't figure out that this is obviously a fake then i think something isnt quite right

That he is not desensitized enough for liberal jokes?
Please...
The thing was dripping blood and a fairly decent resemblance.

and how the hell did he end up getting to see it!

Liberal media duh!

I am pretty sure Obama's kids might have been a bit upset when people were claiming that their mum was a man and daddy wasn't even American.

And pivot...
Give me a freaking break.
People making fun of Michelle's adams apple and arm size is so minor in comparison to this level of vitriol from the left right now it is incomparable. Yet you will do anything to defend this ideology that is so steeped in identity politics that a child just saw a crazy witch carrying around his dads head as a political publicity stunt and your first reaction is...
"But they did it first!".

I am really fed up of this story.

Then why are you here giving your opinion?
Just move on to the next anti/pro Trump thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

This sort of humor would be equal or greater than KKK comedy with a strung up negro in effigy. Or ISIS humor of some sort. Maybe even sick French humor. In other words not funny.

Billy Connelly made almost the same joke, only the guy was a aid worker and did end up being beheaded.

Comedians make bad jokes.

I just think we should move on.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A Brittish aid worker isn't the POTUS and Connelly didn't use a prop...

Again, misplaced saltiness is still salty.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If you actually payed attention to all this instead of just letting your partisan knee jerk off the chain, you might have realized that Trump tweeted once about it, and Melania made a single statement, and then it was over for them. Kathy seems to be the one flopping around and pissing on herself over the backlash the rest of the people seem to have.

If you weren't so damn wrapped up with Trump hate, this would be much easier to understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

A Brittish aid worker isn't the POTUS and Connelly didn't use a prop...

Again, misplaced saltiness is still salty.

I think its worse making the joke about a aid worker but each to their own i guess.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I just posted this in another thread, but it fits here, too...

Kathy Griffin is the last person to cry about bullying given the way she went after Palin's kids. She said she wanted to bring 16-year old Willow down and called Trig 'a retarded baby,' in 2009.

She's has a huge problem with bullying children.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think there was at least 2 SS Agents standing right behind the camera ......

Haha, looks like they probably were!

She is under investigation!

nypost.com...

“The Secret Service is going its job, I suppose,” he said, adding that he expects the probe to be closed quickly and Griffin to be cleared.

Griffin also lamented that five of her scheduled shows have been canceled amid the backlash since the video was posted. CNN has also yanked her from its New Year’s Eve coverage.

edit on 2-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I just posted this in another thread, but it fits here, too...

Kathy Griffin is the last person to cry about bullying given the way she went after Palin's kids. She said she wanted to bring 16-year old Willow down and called Trig 'a retarded baby,' in 2009.

Oh that was juicy too !

Good Reminder of her own self-proclaimed "inner sanctum".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Did you catch KG's snickering at the reporter's mention of Barron? That was the worst thing she could have done in that situation. Did she not think it would be brought up? Did she think she was just so clever and cute she could double-down on her obnoxiousness?

She needs help. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Listen.. You can actually hear her career dying.

Well I'll be damned! I heard it but I thought it was alleycats fighting... but by golly gee I think you're right

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I bet she has been to a few pizza parties.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join