It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I have common sense binders on. Thats it. As a person who isnt republican or democrat or anything else, im telling you now, democrats are sunk. People that dont even identify as republican are now. No matter how many tv stations they own, they are just pushing people the other way. And they dont even realize it. People are waking up.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Crap is Crap , whatever You Might Want to Call it in a Politically Correct Mindset Still Makes it Crapola..........

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Ok but don't push the narrative that all people on the left support this. That is a division tactics used by the right-wing media. Hell even they are running a political ad with Kathy's picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
IMHO she is a patsy....a plant....trying to set Trump up.....trying to poke him to engage a female....on any level possible......this is where some of Donalds friends need to step in for him and take the issue on bluntly and remediate it for the Donald.

I think you may be right!

In her presser, she lambasted old white men, she mentioned mysongeny, she and her feminazi attorney brought up the Megyn Kelly incident, and earlier she said he picked the wrong red head. On top of that, she was wearing a pussy-bow in the horrid photo.

Trump hasn't even said anything but made one tweet on his @realDonaldTrump account saying she should be ashamed and mentioned Barron. As far as I know, that is all he has said in regard to this, so I don't know what she's talking about in accusing him of coming after her. He doesn't have time for this two-bit publicity seeking cow.

The feminazis are getting mean and vicious because Hillary didn't break that glass ceiling. Women like this make me sick. They are delusional and full of themselves, and I think Hillary is stirring them up.

I hope President Trump doesn't take the bait from these militant feminists. That's just fodder for their lies and bullspit mysogeny rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Im not parisan at all. I thought trump effed up bombing syria n is still effing up in rhetoric towards korea. But i just dont see how anyone can defend kathy griffins actions. Its indefensible. But many on here do. And i just dont understand it at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Not trying to sympathize with or defend KG but her comments about going after the president and Barron, she meant making jokes about them not physical beat downs.

For the decapitation images, should be treated the same as if some actor/actress or comedian did the same with images of Obama, wether its an investigation, getting black listed or whatever other ensuing fallout.

I could see how an 11 year old would get all freaked out after seeing those pics and videos. I was about that age when I first saw The Day After on TV and it freaked me out for couple months thinking we might get vaporized. So I'm pretty certain he's still worried his dads life is in grave danger. Im sure they had a talk with him about the risks of being president and this brought it all home if you will.

edit on 3-6-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I watch the news all the time they did not show the pic it was blurred!!!!!

Maybe it's a local thing. I also saw it in all its gore on a local station in the afternoon -- although I turned my head real darn quick! I'm pretty sure it was ABC but I might be mis-remembering. I believe you are correct that they are all now blurring the head, but not at first.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So to me this is like the travel ban.
Previous statements made by Kathy will be used against her when Trump counter-sues

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I don't know how this crap gets all twisted into her going after poor little Barron specifically....

What a steaming crock!!! If you don't know, it's your own willful ignorance.

Read the OP... read the links... watch the videos... KG said it loud and proud for the whole world to hear. So if you don't know, it's because you don't want to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

and still nobody chiming on about the msm showing this evil threat to the president

Because that's not the topic of the OP. I'm sure if you or anyone created such an OP, there would be plenty of responses. In fact, I think it's a very relevant topic to discuss -- and not just in the KG situation. If such a thread is created, I will comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme>>>>> Talk about your MK Ultra melt downs. Kanye West had a similar melt down but I think he broke his programming while she seems to have succumbed to it. I wonder if Melissa McCarthy is going to have a similar fate.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dont feel bad for Griffin or Trump. All the awful things Trump has said and done to and in front of our children, he knows what it feels like. Griffin got what she deserved, but Trump doesn't get to play victim, not even a little bit.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

You shouldn't. They're both public figures, so have no real expectation of privacy or being treated with good taste...

However...

For her to come out, six months ago, or thereabouts, and flat out say she was going to go after not just Trump, but his 11 year old son? Attack him? Really? ...and you can't see a difference here?

Huh...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I didn't say there wasn't a difference, I said they were both awful. Two things can be true.

The end result is ultimately the same, the children suffer. Whether it be Trump's kid or everybody else's.
edit on 4-6-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Waaaaaaaah Kathy Griffin is a nasty woman! Lock her up! She scares people!...lmao love that conservatives have Snowflakes as well.

Comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock talk about not performing at colleges anymore because it's just not worth it anymore. Because people in those colleges are addicted to outrage and that takes precedent over their sense of humor. They're talking about all colleges. Liberal or conservative college students get so offended by an opposing world view that they don't see the humor in anything.

As for Barron, well i'm pretty sure Obama's kids saw plenty of horrible things as the daughters of the president and they both seem perfectly fine. They lived as the first black family in the white house. So ya, I'm sure Barron will be fine lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Sheye
Waaaaaaaah Kathy Griffin is a nasty woman! Lock her up! She scares people!...lmao love that conservatives have Snowflakes as well.

Comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock talk about not performing at colleges anymore because it's just not worth it anymore. Because people in those colleges are addicted to outrage and that takes precedent over their sense of humor. They're talking about all colleges. Liberal or conservative college students get so offended by an opposing world view that they don't see the humor in anything.

As for Barron, well i'm pretty sure Obama's kids saw plenty of horrible things as the daughters of the president and they both seem perfectly fine. They lived as the first black family in the white house. So ya, I'm sure Barron will be fine lol.

I never said to lock her up... just merely pointed out the mean spiritedness of many popular comedians 🙄

You're the one who is seemingly throwing the tantrum about a simple observation I posted about many comedians .

Have a nice day !

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
>>>>> There has been some major news going down on the Seth Rich/DNC murder and Pizzagate and then this washed up nobody makes a complete ass of herself. False flag? Diversion?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join