It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone who defends KG has no soul. There is nothing remotely okay about it. All yall pack your bags and move to syria. Isis will accept yall with open arms but no decent human being will. See ya!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If I was an 11 Year Old Boy and Heard my Dad was Killed and Beheaded by a Alleged Female Comic , and it Turned Out to be Untrue , I would have Nightmares about it for Weeks . I Hope Barron Retains a Lawyer because that Bitch is Gonna Burn for that Lame Publicity Stunt for the Rest of Her Sorry Ahass Excuse of a Life in Atempted Comedy.....

edit on 2-6-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
Anyone who defends KG has no soul. There is nothing remotely okay about it. All yall pack your bags and move to syria. Isis will accept yall with open arms but no decent human being will. See ya!

Trump defends Ted Nugent. Does that mean Trump has no soul?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: kurthall

Oh good heavens, do we have to find all the videos on youtube and post them for you? We get your points, ad infinitum.

Another one nailed to the floor in confusion. Do you know this pic hit Facebook and Twitter and all those other places so fast that KG was still in that blue blouse when it blew up? YES, I also saw it online, and no, they didn't all blur it out.

Okay okay, you are all right Barron must have known and seen the pictures before the POTUS, that is why don did not protect him from seeing them!! He turned on the TV and ran to his dad daddy daddy....or his computer which clearly did not have parental controls on set for an 11 year old!!!!

Pathetic, that is all I can say.... Why did don allow him to we the pics!!!! He could have said hey Barron why don't you play Nintendo.....no TV right now okay bud??? Nope he had to have allowed him to see them...the kid is 11 for god sake....does he have no clue how to keep him away from media sources????? Right that's it!!! You all must be stellar parents if you can't keep your kid away from a TV for a couple of days!!!!!

Ummm. maybe the Donald was busy doing bigly Presidential things when the story hit the airwaves. You really are tryin too hard.

If he has time to Tweet all freaking day, don't tell me Barron knew this before him.....man
.....give me a break!!!! The chances of Barron knowing about the pics before the POTUS, is slim to none!!!!!! It is YOU who are not trying!!!!!!

You really don't read at all. He doesn't tweet all day. Do you even follow his Twitter? I doubt it or you would know that. He doesn't even tweet every day.

Yeah I do read his tweets! He tweets allot about BS!!! And the rest is work!!!! TV ratings SNL, Russia is not the real story, its Hillary, yeah a lot of BS!!!! I don't follow anyone's twitter!!! I read online at the real Donald......ugh pathetic!!!!!

His latest accomplishment, getting us out of the Paris agreement, because we all know global warming is a hoax!!!! Good job don!!!! Worst POTUS ever! The companies that are against it here in the US speaks for itself!!!He just took 10 steps BACKWARD!!!!! EDUCATED people know that!!!!!!!

The reason those companies are against the President's decision is now they can't foorce feed us the
products they thought they would, where they have invested heavily. Now I use a wind energy plan for my electric and every light in my home is one of the 10-15 year leds, however, those were CHOICES I made, not forced fed governmental nonsense ala Kalifornistan.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

Take a chill pill. Sheesh!!

His Twitter account @POTUS is presidential, professional, and always about WH events, policy, and important upcoming visits or legislation issues.

His Twitter @realDonaldTrump is for us, The American People. Sometimes it's informative. Sometimes funny. Sometimes he's just telling us things he wants us to know.

You didn't even read the information about the Paris Accord. You actually think what you just typed.

As I said, it would really benefit you to READ stuff instead of just typing angry hateful vitriol against our president. America just went 10 steps forward. America First.

Many, many Americans feel the same I do!! In fact right now MOST do!

I said nothing vial, the man is a nut job, you know like he called Comey????

BTW I do not know how old you are, or where you live, but global warming is real, also even if it were not I still do not want pollution like it was 15 years ago!!!! Your POTUS does not care!!!!

Please go read.

Nobody wants foul air, water, or environmentally hazardous waste poured out on the land. Donald Trump DOES NOT advocate for that. He absolutely does care and nobody, no industry, no company is being forbidden to proceed with their environmentally sound policies.

All he wants is the Paris Accord renegotiated so that it is not so unfair and so burdensome to the American Taxpayer. If they don't want to do that, then fine. We are no longer going to accept bad deals for the American people.

PLEASE get a clue and do your own research. Read about the affects the Paris Accord will have on you and your fellow citizens. Trust me.....Obama was not a friend of America. There are better ways.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is despicable.

The left can't stand the fact that their constant insults and baseless accusations just slide right off of Trump's back, so now they are going after his children in an attempt to harm him. Truly disgusting.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

throwing a person in prison for a picture
wishing violence on a person for a picture

those are the crowd that would fit right in in places like syria

i thought america was a place of free speech. a place of freedom of expression.

i guess i was wrong

it depends on which side youre on i guess

nugent threatens violence on the previous president and he gets to visit this president in the white house
kathy shows a 'disturbing' picture of something resembling this president and she is being crucified for it

what a joke

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I don't know how this crap gets all twisted into her going after poor little Barron specifically....Other than a lot of the people in this particular thread acting like they're part of an extended episode of Jerry Frickin Springer because they're mad about a comedian going after their thin skinned orange hero.

LOL

Can't stand to read that article from December eh.

December was so last year...
Totally not relevant THIS year.
Duh.

Kathy's fascination is no longer her imagination.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Some of you people are just bunch of sad hypocrites.

Take a look at this thread :

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, the premise of that thread was that it's totally allright to bully children. Hell,children who cried because of the chant were just thin skinned snowflakes according to the alt right hacks. Now the same alt-right mindset is here whining and crying telling how it's inappropriate to pick on kids.
I know Trumpsters are a delusional bunch, but this right here is outright madness.

Hmmm..."build that Wall" vs the image of your fathers head severed and been held up ... I am not seeing the equivalence.

How did Barron, who is boarding school see those pictures that were not on main stream media see those pics?????? Like I said I had to go to TMZ to see them....WTH, did the HEADMASTER show him????? Its BS!!!!!!!!

School is out.

Still pics were NOT on main stream media! How did Barron see them?????? Not on yahoo! Don probably showed him, so he could cry. What about the family's your POTUS said HORRIBLE things about..oh I know that is okay!

Barron did not turn the TV on and see the pics#1

don knew before Barron the pics were out, why would don not protect his son from them BEFOREHAND, because he wanted Barron to see them!!!! Or Barron has not and don is playing the family card!!!!

Do you really honestly think the pics were out, and don did not know, and Barron just happened to see them????

Some of you must have been born yesterday!!!!!!!!

Look, everyone around here knows you're a special kind I'd crazy, but still, please relax with the emoticons.

Also, what MSM are you talking about?

It was front page on nearly every website that day. You could find it on Drudge, Yahoo, Fox, CNN, etc.

Liar.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You are right. Free speech has limits. For instance, id be damned to let someone threaten one of my family members. Free speech or not, let me think my mom is threatened for 2 seconds. Thats all it would take.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This is despicable.

The left can't stand the fact that their constant insults and baseless accusations just slide right off of Trump's back, so now they are going after his children in an attempt to harm him. Truly disgusting.

I really do fear for the safety of The First Family. A faction of the left has turned psychotic, imo, and I'm not sure they wouldn't do harm to a family member.

KG, imo, sent an ISIS style message saying in graphic form that this is what we want done to Donald Trump and let his family see this and know what our message is to them. She basically said that 'we don't respect this president and would like to see him murdered, beaten, and beheaded.

As sleazy as she is, she probably has goons/fans that would do it for her.

After Kathy Griffin's hostile depiction of our president's beheading, this is even more concerning:

Secret Service Laptop Stolen in New York

Since the agent left her PIV card with access codes with the computer, that makes it easier to access the information on the computer. However, the good news that is once the computer is connected to the internet, it can be wiped, according to Bongino.

If the security information for Trump Tower was somehow on the laptop and was then removed from the laptop, however, the entire security plan for the Manhattan skyscraper would have to be overhauled, Bongino added.

Bongino said that the security plan would likely include information on where assets are located, where people are located, sensitive locations, where the water comes in, where the air comes in, where the hard rooms are.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I fear for them too. Simply b/c these extreme leftys on this site alone think that its ok to do disgusting things and defend the behaviour. Its beyond inhumane. Its something far worse. All these dudes gotta be paid trolls, no way around it. Or they never had a family or people they care about. One or the other.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This is despicable.

KG, imo, sent an ISIS style message saying in graphic form that this is what we want done to Donald Trump and let his family see this and know what our message is to them. She basically said that 'we don't respect this president and would like to see him murdered, beaten, and beheaded.

I think that is exactly what she was conveying to millions of people, just one of which would need to be crazy enough to try it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

KG, imo, sent an ISIS style message saying in graphic form that this is what we want done to Donald Trump and let his family see this and know what our message is to them.

So again, ISIS is using Donald Trump to recruit followers! LOL

She basically said that 'we don't respect this president and would like to see him murdered, beaten, and beheaded.

Of course you're welcome to your opinion, and of course, KG's picture is open to interpretation. However, what I took away from the image was quite the opposite.

What I took away from the image was, Donald Trump has turned the US 180%, on its head, making the US look like the terrorists, turning us all into targets. Donald Trump is the representative of the American people. He is our "head".

edit on 2-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well that's NOT what SHE said !!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What did she say? I can't listen to her talk. Don't make me listen to her talk!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I fail to see the humor or comedy in a fake beheading.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just watched the bitch dribble about the old white guys, #in victim libtard.

Be good if someone smashed her with a bike lock during the interview - you know, free speech n sh!t...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You are right. Free speech has limits. For instance, id be damned to let someone threaten one of my family members. Free speech or not, let me think my mom is threatened for 2 seconds. Thats all it would take.

i have to bow out of this one too
just too much bad assery for me

have a good one

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join