It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ah...we are in the mud pit. Good.

You don't have a clue. I would bet Big Bucks you don't have children. I would say you do not have the soul of a parent, and this is beyond your understanding.

Would I be right?

Pay up boy.

WOW you guys never know when to withdraw, pull back, beat a tactical retreat. Come on this was not cool. About the same if some one had Obama at the end of a rope. Yes it was that bad. I would get away from defending it or even trying to put the responce as an overreaction.

link   

This, imo, was more than just words. This was a message, graphically stated, and violence encouraged by using such a life-like depiction of our president being beaten to a bloody pulp then beheaded, I would say.

She needs some psychiatric help, ordered by the court, if nothing else.

way to go msm for showing a violently encouraged, graphic message of the president being beaten to a bloody pup then beheaded

good job msm

link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I don't know how this crap gets all twisted into her going after poor little Barron specifically....Other than a lot of the people in this particular thread acting like they're part of an extended episode of Jerry Frickin Springer because they're mad about a comedian going after their thin skinned orange hero.

Maybe because she specifically stated she would go after Barron?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They will indict her for "Art Forgery"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Yeah, like last year...

This and the beheaded Dim-Wit Donald thing are really unrelated.

But kiddies can't quite separate the two things

link   

I don't know how this crap gets all twisted into her going after poor little Barron specifically....Other than a lot of the people in this particular thread acting like they're part of an extended episode of Jerry Frickin Springer because they're mad about a comedian going after their thin skinned orange hero.

LOL

Can't stand to read that article from December eh.

link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Are some of you being serious when asking why the media would show the picture?
We all know how much the Media loves Trump, right?

im absolutely serious
it was a serious threat to the life of the president

shouldnt they have a duty not to show that threat?
why is a threat to the president who is alive ok to blast over the waved but boxes with bodies in them can not be shown?
i dont get it

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she admitted she was going after Barron. Is it possible that people overhyped what she said?

Best to let the criminal investigation determine what to do based on what has been said and done.

What crime?

It was confirmed today that a criminal investigation has been opened for threats against the President of the United States, a crime carrying a maximum sentence of 5 years and then 3 more of supervision.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: kurthall

Oh good heavens, do we have to find all the videos on youtube and post them for you? We get your points, ad infinitum.

Another one nailed to the floor in confusion. Do you know this pic hit Facebook and Twitter and all those other places so fast that KG was still in that blue blouse when it blew up? YES, I also saw it online, and no, they didn't all blur it out.

Okay okay, you are all right Barron must have known and seen the pictures before the POTUS, that is why don did not protect him from seeing them!! He turned on the TV and ran to his dad daddy daddy....or his computer which clearly did not have parental controls on set for an 11 year old!!!!

Pathetic, that is all I can say.... Why did don allow him to we the pics!!!! He could have said hey Barron why don't you play Nintendo.....no TV right now okay bud??? Nope he had to have allowed him to see them...the kid is 11 for god sake....does he have no clue how to keep him away from media sources????? Right that's it!!! You all must be stellar parents if you can't keep your kid away from a TV for a couple of days!!!!!

Ummm. maybe the Donald was busy doing bigly Presidential things when the story hit the airwaves. You really are tryin too hard.

If he has time to Tweet all freaking day, don't tell me Barron knew this before him.....man
.....give me a break!!!! The chances of Barron knowing about the pics before the POTUS, is slim to none!!!!!! It is YOU who are not trying!!!!!!

You really don't read at all. He doesn't tweet all day. Do you even follow his Twitter? I doubt it or you would know that. He doesn't even tweet every day.

Yeah I do read his tweets! He tweets allot about BS!!! And the rest is work!!!! TV ratings SNL, Russia is not the real story, its Hillary, yeah a lot of BS!!!! I don't follow anyone's twitter!!! I read online at the real Donald......ugh pathetic!!!!!

His latest accomplishment, getting us out of the Paris agreement, because we all know global warming is a hoax!!!! Good job don!!!! Worst POTUS ever! The companies that are against it here in the US speaks for itself!!!He just took 10 steps BACKWARD!!!!! EDUCATED people know that!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Can't stand to read that article from December eh.

December was so last year...
Totally not relevant THIS year.
Duh.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Honestly I have no clue if Barron really saw it or not. Having 4 step children, I can see how it is possible that he did see it. While he is monitored more than the average child obviously, I'm sure there are times when he is alone while the adults are busy. It happens. He's out of school now but, I'm not sure if they have moved to the White House yet. If they are still in NY, he could have been in his room watching TV. Not saying that's how it happened. Not even saying that it happened at all. But it is possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

of course it is possible

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Are some of you being serious when asking why the media would show the picture?
We all know how much the Media loves Trump, right?

At Barron's expense? Yeah they love Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Take a chill pill. Sheesh!!

His Twitter account @POTUS is presidential, professional, and always about WH events, policy, and important upcoming visits or legislation issues.

His Twitter @realDonaldTrump is for us, The American People. Sometimes it's informative. Sometimes funny. Sometimes he's just telling us things he wants us to know.

You didn't even read the information about the Paris Accord. You actually think what you just typed.

As I said, it would really benefit you to READ stuff instead of just typing angry hateful vitriol against our president. America just went 10 steps forward. America First.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Take a chill pill. Sheesh!!

His Twitter account @POTUS is presidential, professional, and always about WH events, policy, and important upcoming visits or legislation issues.

His Twitter @realDonaldTrump is for us, The American People. Sometimes it's informative. Sometimes funny. Sometimes he's just telling us things he wants us to know.

You didn't even read the information about the Paris Accord. You actually think what you just typed.

As I said, it would really benefit you to READ stuff instead of just typing angry hateful vitriol against our president. America just went 10 steps forward. America First.

Many, many Americans feel the same I do!! In fact right now MOST do!

I said nothing vial, the man is a nut job, you know like he called Comey????

BTW I do not know how old you are, or where you live, but global warming is real, also even if it were not I still do not want pollution like it was 15 years ago!!!! Your POTUS does not care!!!!

edit on 2-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she admitted she was going after Barron. Is it possible that people overhyped what she said?

Best to let the criminal investigation determine what to do based on what has been said and done.

What crime?

It was confirmed today that a criminal investigation has been opened for threats against the President of the United States, a crime carrying a maximum sentence of 5 years and then 3 more of supervision.

According to Breitbart and what her lawyer allegedly said. Yeah I'll believe when I see it. Do they seriously think the threat is real? That she really meant it? Ok then it conforms how dumb Trump's people are. And a waste of our tax money.

edit on 6/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Maybe because she specifically stated she would go after Barron?

I don't know if it's the subtitles but it didn't appear that she stated that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

You don't have a clue. I would bet Big Bucks you don't have children. I would say you do not have the soul of a parent, and this is beyond your understanding.

Would I be right?

Pay up boy.

WOW you guys never know when to withdraw, pull back, beat a tactical retreat. Come on this was not cool. About the same if some one had Obama at the end of a rope. Yes it was that bad. I would get away from defending it or even trying to put the responce as an overreaction.

Are you going to express fake outrage at the media for displaying the picture over and over at Barron's expense?
I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do they seriously think the threat is real? That she really meant it? Ok then it conforms how dumb Trump's people are. And a waste of our tax money.

i have been thinking about this a lot and just mentioned to another member here

i can maybe see if some unknown person that nobody has ever seen before posted this exact image of themselves. i could see them maybe taking it as a threat and maybe saying they are a sympathizer...maybe

but kathy is a shock type comic. thats her schtick. its what she does
that alone should make it clear enough that it was not a threat but a mockery/joke no matter how tasteless or unfunny it may be

to call her a terrorist or a jihadi and to actually want an american citizen to be thrown into prison for an image is pretty extreme to me

and still nobody chiming on about the msm showing this evil threat to the president

i would like to know why they get a pass

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Would I be right?

Pay up boy.

Are you going to express fake outrage at the media for displaying the picture over and over at Barron's expense?
I'll wait.

Unless trump wanted Barron to see them he did not, now he probably did so trump can have his own distraction! June 8th can't come soon enough!!!

edit on 2-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join