It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now famous "actress" Kathy Griffin apparently made some comment last December about having no problem going after President Trump's son Barron.

At a "press conference", she was apparently asked about this and her lawyer already started lying.

Failed political boondoggle !!

Kathy must be a "political stalker" !!

EDIT: original article is 404'd real fast !!!
new "source" :::

Flashback – Kathy Griffin: ‘Happy to Deliver Beat Down’ to Barron Trump

404'd quick !.... Magically re-appears too !
Kathy Griffin Has No Problem Going After Barron Trump

Comedian Kathy Griffin had a press conference on Friday to address her controversial photo shoot, in which Griffin held the severed head of President Trump.

During the press conference, Griffin told a reporter that she has no issue going after President Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron Trump.

A reporter asked Griffin about comments she made during an interview in December 2016.

“I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game,” Griffin said in the December 2016 interview.

Griffin’s attorney Lisa Bloom attempted to brush away Griffin’s previous comments, saying that Griffin had made them years ago, when in fact they were made just six months ago.

Masterpiece Theater all over again !!

edit on Jun-02-2017 by xuenchen because: reds

edit on Jun-02-2017 by xuenchen because: 404nomore

edit on Jun-02-2017 by xuenchen because: 404'd and re-generated

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Listen.. You can actually hear her career dying.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would be hilarious if her lawsuit against Trump ends with her meager assets being seized by the court and awarded to Trump as part of a counter suit. She has zero chance of winning this case, especially now.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
She should have owned this fiasco. Held her head high and followed through and kept up the shtick.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Listen.. You can actually hear her career dying.

Her career, such that it was, has died. Those sounds we're hearing are the tatters of wealth collected during that career, being siphoned off.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Premeditated!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is all part of her master scheme to announce a run for public office !!

Maybe Governor of Cal-IF-ornia.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Premeditated!

With Intent !!

FBI is investigating !!

link   

*Sighs* with the Academy Awards debacle and this, Hollyweird has been losing my respect day by day.

link   
Honestly who cares

This stuff about her joke is just a distraction.

I find it pretty pathetic that anyone is really paying all that much attention to this, we have at least 3 threads on what some comic said about trump that got we brandon all up set. Quit frankly if a 10 year old can't figure out that this is obviously a fake then i think something isnt quite right, and how the hell did he end up getting to see it!

Honestly Trump is a master at media manipulation.

When everyone starts talking about his disastrous exist from the Paris Accords in the same week he is tweeting about how some comic upset his son.

This is a distraction, its a non-story.

I am pretty sure Obama's kids might have been a bit upset when people were claiming that their mum was a man and daddy wasn't even American. If you get into this game then you have to accept that stuff like this will happen.

I am really fed up of this story.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Getting salty over an inconvenient news fact, ya?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
In her press conference she said her intention wasn't to hurt anybody 🙄

Then she cried because Trump " broke " her ... 😂.. no sympathy for this so called comedian.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
In her press conference she said her intention wasn't to hurt anybody 🙄

Then she cried because Trump " broke " her ... 😂.. no sympathy for this so called comedian.

Crocodile tears.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Her careear is over, she might as well join the chow line now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
She should have owned this fiasco. Held her head high and followed through and kept up the shtick.

I think that's a pretty good point... if she really was a ballsy button pusher she would have held her middle up and finger f*@9ed the sky.

The fact that she followed the same tired path of a public apology blah blah makes her seem pretty lame.

OWN IT

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Getting salty over an inconvenient news fact, ya?

The very fact that the Trump train has turned this into a news piece is ridiculous

If i am getting salty over anything its Trumps recent moronic decision to give a big F.U to the planet.

I posted this on another thread on this issue but i think its also relivent to this discussion.

My favourite comedian is Billy "the big yin" Connelly

Shortly after the Iraq war their was a British aid worker kidnapped, he made a joke shortly afterwords about the man being beheaded, it was a awful joke, totally insensitive the media at the time destroyed him over it.

The point i am making with this is that its almost part of a comics job to offend, and even the best of them sometimes cross that line.

crushing this woman because of a stupid joke actually undermines your beliefs in freedom of speech, this should not even be on the radar of Trump supporters, its that much of a small detail.

edit on 2-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm fed up of cold hearted a***** saying an 11 year old kid should take this in stride.

I challenge anyone of you to let me know how your 11 year old child would take a pic of one of his parents being beheaded whether they thought it was real or not . I'm a grown adult and it would bother me to see a picture of someone doing that to an image of my father.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It was a real trainwreck but the best part was when the reporters laughed their asses off after Lisa Bloom left the room. Even they think this is hilarious.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Clueless, classless and lacking morals. If I were on the left I sure as hell wouldn't want any association with this woman.

What a nutjob. She will probably use the excuse that she was that red headed kid in third grade who always got beat up and bullied which has now manifested into an "excuse" for an "adult" bullying an 11 year old kid.

Loser.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No problem going after 11 year olds. Whoever has that mindset is a mental case and needs a restraining order from being around ANY kids. Period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join