It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True and unreal unbelievable real true story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So there is a thread currently on fire about some dude(?) that's on the run from some strange entity(s). I didn't know it at the time, but as I was reading through the thread, I started to get this weird feeling, an uneasy and terrible feeling, I familiar feeling that I've felt before, a reminder of something sinister, something I didn't want to remember, something I tried to desperately forget.. but the thing is, I cant pin-point exactly what this feeling is or what my memory is trying to tell me. It's like the more I try to make sense of it, the blurrier it becomes and the less clarity I have, and right now.. my mind is in an absolute scramble trying to make sense of it all. It feels like I'm trying to put back together a million shattered pieces of a broken mirror.. every piece I try to look at, it just looks back at me.. every piece I try to analyze, it feels like it's trying to analyze me.. what does this mean? am I going crazy? I don't even know where to begin, but something deep inside me tells me it's too late to turn back now.

Please help me ATS...

Hopefully I can last longer than this thread does..

Help!

If I don't reply I'm sorry..

edit on 2-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: mockmockmockmock

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is this a similar hoax ?

(post by r0gueAgent removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I don't even know where to begin...

And this is my biggest problem. Why don't they just accept this statement as fact, right?

Edit: Mods are sleeping. Post nudez!
edit on 2-6-2017 by Jonjonj because: added stuff

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Read his most recent post and he could have a problem there

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

What does it say?? Is it a clue???

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0gueAgent

I'm so sick of people like you. This board is full of liars lately. Probably on someone's payroll.

Sarcasm, the drink of the day...

You should drink a pint or two of it, otherwise you're going to keep missing the Boat.

smh

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

go read it . op you may have just witnessed in an ats way something real happen , i'd cite edits by mods in the midway exchanges

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sorry, what? Can you elaborate..

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

By a cursory inspection the thread you reference in the op is not about 'entities' but actual people . That could always be wrong of course . I assume from your posts here you are taking the mick ? You think that it is a wind up ?

hoax həʊks/Submit noun 1. a humorous or malicious deception. "the evidence had been planted as part of an elaborate hoax" synonyms: practical joke, joke, jest, prank, trick, jape; More verb 1. trick or deceive (someone). synonyms: play a practical joke on, play a joke on, play a jest on, play a prank on, trick, fool

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why am I so confused by this thread? What the heck are you all talking about?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I didn't specifically name the thread or link it for a reason. I could be talking about anyone..

This is obviously my own thread and has nothing to do with the thread you mentioned.

I thought the title alone would give it away.. guess not.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Why am I so confused by this thread? 

Mission accomplished.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Probably on someone's payroll.

'Probably on someone's payroll'?

He's definitely on someone's payroll, I sign the checks so I would know.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What are you doing here boss.. oops, I mean Augustus?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm so sick of people like you. This board is full of liars lately. Probably on someone's payroll.

Leave then, you've been here, what? 3 weeks?

Get real.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I wanted to see if you could finally scratch the metaphorical itch that you hinted at in your Original Post. It's like you know something bad is going to happen because of that stuff you may have done when that thing happened.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
So there is a thread currently on fire about some dude(?) that's on the run from some strange entity(s). I didn't know it at the time, but as I was reading through the thread, I started to get this weird feeling, an uneasy and terrible feeling, I familiar feeling that I've felt before, a reminder of something sinister, something I didn't want to remember, something I tried to desperately forget.. but the thing is, I cant pin-point exactly what this feeling is or what my memory is trying to tell me. It's like the more I try to make sense of it, the blurrier it becomes and the less clarity I have, and right now.. my mind is in an absolute scramble trying to make sense of it all. It feels like I'm trying to put back together a million shattered pieces of a broken mirror.. every piece I try to look at, it just looks back at me.. every piece I try to analyze, it feels like it's trying to analyze me.. what does this mean? am I going crazy? I don't even know where to begin, but something deep inside me tells me it's too late to turn back now.

Please help me ATS...

Hopefully I can last longer than this thread does..

Help!

If I don't reply I'm sorry..

Only Obi Wan can help you...hes your only hope.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm on mobile so I actually switched to desktop version so I could see your avatar. After reading the OP I wasn't sure if it was the same knowledgehunter lol
edit on 2-6-2017 by FauxMulder because: Reptiles

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wanted to see if you could finally scratch the metaphorical itch that you hinted at in your Original Post. It's like you know something bad is going to happen because of that stuff you may have done when that thing happened.

Why doesn't anything make any sense?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join