It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have GOD inside my head. Question and Answer Time. The Apocalypse has begun --- Disco Style.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Temporary life is fake life.

Why do religious people put so much effort into explaining a legitimacy to the Adversaries stall tactic?

Your energy is in cells. You really think you can fly as fast as the Creator intended in that meat suit?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU IS AN ILLUSION

The old everything is an illusion business. Well, the standard response is everything we think about reality is delusion. And it is also delusion that think everything is a delusion. At first this may sound logically inconsistent. But it is not. This parable explains why:

One day two monks were in a garden arguing subjectivity versus objectivity. The Zen master hearing them arguing approached the two students. The Zen master asked, "that rock over there, does that exist inside your head or outside your head?". One of the monks looked up at the Zen master and replied, "Well, our religious bible tells us that all truth is subjective so that rock only exists inside my head." At which point the Zen master replies, "Then it must be pretty heavy all day walking around with that rock in your head!"

You have rocks in your head!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

hahaha

Well, I can't argue that!

That's a good add-in.

You understand though (and this is based on Alan Watts) that the weight of these rocks is relative only to the softness and strength of our human form.

Just like when a tree falls in a forest, it vibrates, but only becomes sound when it reaches an eardrum. Or the light from the sun, only becomes light when it reaches an eye.

---
But anyways, the truth is that all of our ancient texts have likely been manipulated and twisted upside down by greedy, power hungry individuals.This isn't an old phenomenon, we know that our news is riddled with lies and false flags.

At this point, the closest we can get to the truth is to follow our heart and common sense. (logic)
edit on 9-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I do not think my meatsuit will get much millage at all these days!

You're right we are much more than just our bodies. Our total spirit cannot be contained in just one human vessel.

A good analogy is that our Human Soul is like a beam of Sunlight --- yet our total being, our Soul --- is the Sun. (L'Soleil)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join