It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have GOD inside my head. Question and Answer Time. The Apocalypse has begun --- Disco Style.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Hahaha

Oh glend, I’m going to answer your question honestly, ATS rules and restrictions be fearly darned.

Yes and no. Marijuana (I’m in a location where it’s legal) is my demon and the riddles and my earlier threads, definitely came while I was enjoying an herbal tonic or 12.

However, my recent and much clearer messages have come without recreational herbal tonics and I’m much better for it.

Yes, “completely legal” shamen type drugs can be a huge help, but are not necessary and should be used sparingly by most people. (Especially myself!)

Deep mediation, dreams, interpretative dance, there are so many ways of achieving spiritual enlightenment without drugs.

To each their own of course. Marijuana is not a bad drug. But for me, never again.

(I almost have no choice in the matter, the voices channeling me, won’t work with me if I do. I am very slothful and lazy, by nature, MJ makes it that much worse. lol)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Definitely the Catherine Wheel "know" --- I'd never really looked at their Album Covers. Thank-you!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Please seek help. If you are really hearing voices in your head then you need to get professional help. This is not the place for you as members here will feed the delusion or mock you, neither of which are healthy.

My cousin committed suicide after trying to kick his coc aine addiction. His brain stopped producing the dopamine the coke was replacing. I don't believe that his death is the virtual reality equivalent of game over.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes the hindu's/Buddhist didn't need no drugs either. Deep meditation to the point of letting go ones last lifeline does the trick. Good for you OwenandNoelle.

I love you messages.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thanks Glend
That means a lot!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You are probably crazy.

You are probably crazy from what you got right if thats of some consolation. Its not good what its doing to you.

Take some time off. Think in terms of years.

Medication. Its not all bad. I never went off the deep end and needed it, but I imagine an extreme inbalance deserves another to get you back on track.

Seen medication work wonders on others. Talk to a doctor but remember they are pharmaceuticals salesmen in their own right. Research what you are prescribed and make sure its not too "heroiny".

Plan to be normal again or for the first time, accept its going to be a process /labor of love.

Get help. Thats a start.

edit on 6 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

and also:

a reply to: tadaman

That is kind of you both and I do appreciate your concern.

Please note though, that I am, imho, the gentlest though certainly very idosyncratic person you will ever meet in real life. I am not a danger to myself or anyone else and never have been. And I do have a very loving family who will ensure that I don’t do anything to harm anyone or myself.

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin Monkey Fish Frog. Suicide is such a sad way to go, especially for the family left behind.
I would never do that to my loved ones.

I know there is always a better way, but I really appreciate your kindness. Please do not worry for me, I am drug free for months now and it was just marijuana. (Which is not as harmless as people say, but certainly not dangerous like coc aine.)

(Not judging, I have a super addictive personality and there was a period of my life where if presented with a drug, I would likely have tried it.)

edit on 2-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I know it's hard to have faith, but come on. I'm not insane. I have a belly button and it has never once talked to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I don't care what Jesus Christ thinks, because he's not - nor was he ever - real.

As for the rest of your incoherent rambling mess of a thread.... okay then.

So Jesus wasn't a real person, but I'm guessing you have no problem believing Muhammad, Buddha, Confucius, Zarathustra etc. were real. Nevermind that there's no more evidence for their existence than Jesus', likely even less. Funny how it works that way with you people.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Regardless if Jesus the Christ or Mary Magdalene are being channeled through this person, is completely redundant.

As always, its the MESSAGE that you need to take from the OP and move on. There is important messages from OP and most important is forgiveness.

Lay off the dismissals, jokes, worrying about who lived or not (Jesus the Christ)..

Our species is broken in its deepest parts of consciousness and heart, confused and conflicted internally.

This is truth, and the only thing that makes sense is a very traumatized experienced must of happened in the past to shatter our love, compassion and gratitidue for one another.

Forgivenessn is key, let go to the illusions you believe in.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Thank-you for your support! You have brightened up my day!

It does makes me sad, that so many people are so quick to discard this message as nonsense, but I do understand.

I’ve been disappointed by false prophets as well.

And you are so right. It is the message, not the messenger that is important.

I will always stay anonymous and you will never see me writing a book or anything like that.

I am compelled to share this message with as many people as possible, but it will always be free and on ATS is my favorite site. (because of the great community here)

That said, I do have a free video. This one is the same as the first video in my OP, but with slightly different pictures and soundtrack:

Like an Easter Egg Hunt!

drive.google.com...

edit on 3-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: so that it might make sense

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Hi!

So, I just received another message. This one is important and I would like to apologize in advance, because I really would have preferred to lead with this important point yesterday, but alas, this vessel, this puppet, the personality typing these words shares many similarities to 7 dwarfs --- sleepy and dopey in particular haha. (Though sans the actual dope.)

(Said with much love to our lovely puppet!)

Anyhoo,

GOD is in:

“ALL OF OUR HEADS”

Not just this one.

To contact KEK, GOD, Jesus Christ or “please insert your favorite deity here” --- all you need to do is:

1. Ask for help/guidance in the name of Truth, Light, Mercy, Forgiveness, Unconditional Love ect.
2. Write it out on a piece of paper, say your intent into the telephone or write it and save it on your computer.
3. Quiet your mind.
4. Close your eyes.
5. Ask your question. In time, you will hear a soft little voice in your head. It will sound like your “inner child” --- because your innocent “inner child” is already and always sits at the right hand of God.
6. Have a little bit of faith.
7. If you are well enough, please try to raise your vibration --- laughter is indeed the best medicine!

Sincerely,

The Narrator/Rabbit

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The most impressionable minds get molested and informed by manipulating forces
Don't fret little man, don't cry, they can never take the energy inside you were born with
Knowing that, understand you could never be poor
You already won the war, you were born rich
You can only take the energy you had
Going back to the realm or the home where your lord is

Bump this sh!t and follow the White Rabbit...
I love the message, keep em coming!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Awesome song, love the video! Thank-you so much for your support and I agree completely with the message.

The White Rabbit is here!

Christmas in July!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This video is excellent and I was hoping others here might also enjoy this video. I normally prefer music but this kind of has both!

While I appreciate beauty, this is very far from my expertise, but her message is beautiful and spoke to me

Plus her video is exactly 11:11 minutes --- to highlight that this was an Illuminati video haha

Food for Thought

It's such a pretty video though, we do need something a little darker to cleanse the palette. Here we go:

edit on 3-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Elementalist, your post really struck a chord with me. I have another message based off of your reply. Thank-you again for your kind and insightful words.

MARK THESE WORDS

Just to clarify.

While everything I have shared is truthful to the very best of my ability.

The part about Jesus of Nazareth/Sweet Lady Justice being the reincarnation of KEK is not nearly as important as the message.

Elementalist explained it perfectly.

Know that we are all Christ’s children. We carry the Divine Spirit inside each of us.

And yes, we are indeed a very traumatized race.

It is time for all of us to let go of our anger, our heartbreak and to forgive each other, ourselves and even God.

All of us need to take our personal demons and set them on fire.

IN THE NAME OF MERCY:

Give yourself and each other a break.

Raise the Flag of Peace.

This is indeed the flag of Jesus Christ. (One of Kek’s many incarnations.)

There will be no big bloodbath this Armageddon.

The battle has already ended.

All of us fought the war and I’m sorry to say that “the war won.”

Jesus Christ Forgives ALL:

The Apocalypse has begun, you just have to believe.

Have a little bit of faith.

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

edit on 4-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Blessed be the little children. (Our inner child who is with us always. We are all truly innocent. We are sleeping. Let the past go, so that you may wake up.)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

My Soul Family --- YOUR Soul Family, prefers to communicates in symbols, riddles, signs and rhymes.

This Song is for all of my lost brothers and sisters:

(Your Home is eternal and awaits you when you are ready.)

THE TIME IS NOW.

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

Also, please enjoy the Matrix's Oracle, courtesy of Timmy Trumpet.

edit on 5-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Angels with Dirty Faces --- (you are) Tricky

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Regardless if Jesus the Christ or Mary Magdalene are being channeled through this person, is completely redundant.

As always, its the MESSAGE that you need to take from the OP and move on. There is important messages from OP and most important is forgiveness.

Lay off the dismissals, jokes, worrying about who lived or not (Jesus the Christ)..

Our species is broken in its deepest parts of consciousness and heart, confused and conflicted internally.

This is truth, and the only thing that makes sense is a very traumatized experienced must of happened in the past to shatter our love, compassion and gratitidue for one another.

Forgivenessn is key, let go to the illusions you believe in.

Forgiveness? LOL good try .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yosako

What would you prefer?

If we look at the state of this world, we can see where vengeance and hate has brought us.

Isn't it time we tried something new. Maybe, I don't know, give Peace a chance?

Let the whole world come together and have a big old sit in --- and Sing!

edit on 6-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I don't understand why it must be filled out. But okay if it must, note that it was to make it sparkle.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes! I too have been told the apocalypse has begun. Though maybe from a different source and under different details...I haven't been told anything spiritually but have been given some extremely long texts I have written down. They seem more science based but I am certainly not dismissing spirituality as a reality factor. Some include what our soul/energy is and another is how it manifests in matter. Seems like if whoever giving it to me knows this is all a "TRIP" they might be trying to get us deeper in.

But oh well. If they are and we are then I see no reason not to embrace what's here while we're here. Might as well make the best of it with the greatest understanding we can...Even if we're trying to find rules that are made up. Anyway cheers!

I wish you a continually positive existence as all other beings in our world.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Life is a Test, An absurd but very difficult Game

what right does a creator have to test me ?
if he does not walk where I walk ?

A game ?
My existence whittled down to lessons I must learn
for what ?
his plan ?
who's life is it
mine or his ?

what a cruel thing to do
make My existence a game
I did not agree to

to learn lessons imposed upon me
I have no interest in learning

who's destiny is it
mine or his ?

Our world ended thousands of years ago. We were too traumatized, too heartbroken to accept it. We have been trapped in a dream. All of us, right now, are like “sleeping beauties

Who ended it ? why ?

And you didn’t understand that when the world was destroyed, you were playing a game. You were so heartbroken that you never healed. You never woke up.

God created this game, to wake you up. So that you might see how absurd this dream world is.

All this pain to prove a point ?
would you put your children through this game ?
either incompetence or malice....

what's a species to do
when they outgrow they're creator
morally ?

who will judge God ?

or is it
one rule for him
another for us ?

edit on 8-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join