It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Infoshill

I don't see why this is supposed to be funny , everyone makes mistakes.

Not everyone makes money by mocking other's mistakes... Kathy Griffin did, however. What comes around goes around. She deserves nothing but scorn, ridicule, and personal failure.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My favourite comedian is Billy "the big yin" Connelly

Shortly after the Iraq war their was a British aid worker kidnapped, he made a joke shortly afterwords about the man being beheaded, it was a awful joke, totally insensitive the media at the time destroyed him over it.

The point i am making with this is that its almost part of a comics job to offend, and even the best of them sometimes cross that line.

crushing this woman because of a stupid joke actually undermines your beliefs in freedom of speech, this should not even be on the radar of Trump supporters, its that much of a small detail.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Her whole career has been at the whim of the public. She took a huge gamble and lost. Mitigating the damage by playing the victim is weak and disingenuous.

See Tim Allen for a similar story and reaction.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
crushing this woman because of a stupid joke actually undermines your beliefs in freedom of speech, this should not even be on the radar of Trump supporters, its that much of a small detail.

Nope, I completely disagree. It does NOT undermine peoples beliefs in freedom of speech. If anything, it shows how freedom and the free market work. She had the right to do what she did. Now she has the right to deal with the aftermath. If nobody wants to work with her now, they're FREE to make that choice. If people want her to get in trouble, they're FREE to have that belief. No different than the fact that she's spinning this to make herself look like the victim. She's FREE to do that, but everyone around her is also FREE to lose any and all respect they ever had for her(if they had any to begin with).

Just because you're free to say what you want doesn't mean there aren't repercussions for it, even if it's just social repercussions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Nice work.

Summed it up extremely well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't see why this is supposed to be funny , everyone makes mistakes.
And then launches a law suit ....that was a short lived sorry and a quick knee jerk reaction don't you think ?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is f'n hilarious, old white men hahahaha, "he broke me he broke me" hahaha, no you broke yourself now go live a broke life.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Here's a joke or two.
If she keeps crying I guess the sea levels are actually going to start rising. Who's fault will that be..... you got it Trump. Someone get this woman a safe space.

Hey Kathy,
I hear Isis has some openings for jihad wives, you know since you need a job and all.
edit on 2-6-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: Punctuation

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

One of the funniest parts of that pathetic presser was when she got all sad and started tearing up because her buddy Anderson Cooper hasn't talked to her. She was devastated.. aww poor kathy..

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...
The link above is to the Joe Rogan Show and his take as a comedian on the whole Kathy Griffin's latest and greatest.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

.....it's all Trump's fault! Did you expect any less from a progressive when it comes to self accountability?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How did he "Break" her? what did Trump say or do to cause such anguish?

Trump made her do that photo shoot. She had no choice. Duh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join