It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hope this is the correct forum ..?.. Has Kathy Griffin completely gone hysterical or is this just another publicity stunt...

So, Without further adieu... I give you the biggest laughs of Kathy Griffin's career

Lisa Bloom, the daughter of famed feminist litigator Gloria Allred and Griffin’s newly hired lawyer, made the shocking announcement

edit on 2-6-2017 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

I don't see why this is supposed to be funny , everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Her failed lawyer will be joining the "trail of tears" soon enough too !!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Someone should have offered her a cup and asked her if she could fill it up with those crocodile tears.

As for the "they made it about Barron," she knows damn well SHE opened that door:

...So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of #’ Donald Trump

She dug her own hole long before this stunt -- and just keeps digging. And what a crying shame. She had a chance to be better than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

except most of us don't try to parlay our mistakes into financial gain...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What tears?

This is a PSYOP.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Her Tears are Fake
like CNN news.

She starts crying &
Stops crying on a dime.

And whats wrong with
her mouth ?
Her Tongue keeps flicking in & out
like a lizard.

I never found her humorous.
just a easy excuse to change the channel.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How did he "Break" her? what did Trump say or do to cause such anguish?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Became President.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd say this is the right forum. Not that it's funny, but she is a joke. The victim delusion is strong with this one. With all the income she's losing I hope she wasn't idiotic enough to pay Bloom.

CNN keeps having to fire folk. Maybe Wolf "CIA Butt Boy" Blitzer will be next.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is as #ing hilarious as holding our (mock) POTUS decapitated head in bloody photo shoot as funny
I tell you what, I am laughing my ass off at her crocodile tears and attempted victim status. These are those liberal tears that grant eternal youth, we cherish them so much. They fill rivers with these tears, and sometimes there is enough to pass on to underprivileged kids in other countries to drink as an alternative.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill
So, Without further adieu...

Choose your words

Funny though !

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wow, she's faking it so hardcore right now. Unfortunately, I've seen her try to be emotional on tv, and this really doesn't seem any different than that. She may be a comedian, but she's also an actress, and I see nothing here but acting. The mental gymnastics she's performing to twist this into her being the victim is just amazing. This almost feels like it's on an Eric Cartman level.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I could really care less of what she did. I could also care less how Barron Trump was effected.

What bothers me is that it was a type of attack/assault tactic by her. It was/is shown everywhere. Now she wants to play the victim.

You did it Kathy, OWN it! For better or worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

he is an old white male. obviously kathy has taken a leaf out of mad maxines book.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
and this is funny because???

Seems like a double standard to me, its not ok when she makes a joke about Trump (a bad joke it has to be said)

Yet its ok for us to laugh at a crying woman.

hmmmm....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As Jack Handey once said, "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, everyone laughed at Trump when he announced he was running for POTUS.....

Funny how you can be a victim or rise to the occasion.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
and this is funny because???

Seems like a double standard to me, its not ok when she makes a joke about Trump (a bad joke it has to be said)

hmmmm....

You see a crying woman, I see a bully faking tears to manipulate everyone into thinking she's a victim.

She's trying to manipulate the masses and convince everyone that she is the victim. If you want to feel bad for her, go right on ahead, it's your choice. I don't hear/see sincere emotions coming from her, so I'm going to choose to laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Funny how you can be a victim or rise to the occasion.

Exactly. And this is what I just don't get. After the backlash she got, she could have come out and spun this in any number of positive ways that would make her look like she really and truly learned her lesson and she was going to make herself a bigger person... and even "thee" bigger person. She could have even proclaimed that she was going to take the high road no matter what Trump or anyone said or did. Even if she didn't mean one word of it -- she could have played herself off as the reformed heroine.

But instead she goes all out crying victim???

I just don't get it. I know it's really happening. But I don't understand her logic at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join