It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just learned that I'm a racist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0gueAgent
a reply to: Golantrevize

A Subway is also a restaurant. In either case, your little story still reeks of fiction.

Usually when one words it as "the subway," unless they are talking to a small group of people who all live in a one-Subway restaurant town and know each other well, they mean the underground rail. It's why you likely have never read "Ate at the McDonalds today" or "I really like tea from the Starbucks."

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

How do you know they're real Moslems?

Do they get down on the floor 5 times a day and stick their butts in the air...?

Seriously. How do you know?

Been working with most of them for 3 years. They're not just Ramadan Muslims, they're Muslims 24/7, 365.

OK -- fair enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Sounds like you were confronted by a tard, they only understand bike-lock logic.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What a tool. It's not like you were eating a bacon sandwich over her head and using her clothes as a napkin.

I wouldn't have been able to help myself. My first desire would be to ask the woman, "Do you want a bite?"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sigh...sure this happened. Sure it did...

The forum is full of teenagers it seems.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Dont even worry about it.

Being called a racist means absolutely nothing anymore.

You cannot scream "Racist!!!" every ten seconds for 50 years and have it mean anything.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

The dude was also snow white with a ramone shirt. Weird day ...

Funny since the Ramones were a considerably conservative band. Original punk was pretty conservative. Liberals ruined punk rock. But that's another thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That's lame, one of my friends thinks I'm a racist. He asked why I carried a white lighter around because it is supposedly a sign of white supremacy. I haven't been able to convince him otherwise since.
edit on 03amSat, 03 Jun 2017 01:26:52 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This isn't a true story. OP wants attention.

English is CLEARLY a second language, but there is no conclusion to the story.

ATS will love it though.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Why would this story be made up? Because you don't like it?
You should though. It shows how people protect muslims and how the whitey is a nasty person for eating a sandwich.

I can top this story though and this is 100% real. I worked with muslims for most of my career, in one place in paricular, we had 20 people from all races and creeds being the most close knitted community you can wish for at work. We had Somalians, Nigerians [christian priest], Indians, Pakistanis, Germans [me], British [married to a Turkish lady] and Scottish.

At ramadan, we became the nastiest racist bastards you would have ever heard, kids nowadays would die of heart failure.
We always ate in front of the muslims [no, hang on, they stuck around where we were eating, because it was fun]. We waved bacon sandwiches, made crude jokes and went 'mmmmm food' a lot.

Nobody care, we all laughed constantly, because at some other time someone else would get the nasty jokes we were always making. We were nasty [but with love] and really enjoyed our companionship. All of us, even the muslims.

This made us bond beyond normal work. We were a team.

Nowadays people are all segregated and anyone but white people are taboo to criticize, tell off, make jokes with/about; which leads to one thing only...hatred and more segregation.

This is what you want isn't it? Everybody hating each other.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: r0gueAgent

From the OP

So I was in the subway eating

Not at Subways or in a Subway............in the Subway

between the gym and work

denoting stations / suburbs.......slow down, take the time to comprehend....it will save you from embarrassment

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You have drunk the Muslim/cultural Marxism kool-aid, unfortunately your indigestion has caused you mal-seizures.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Johnny Ramone (God rest his soul) would kick that man's ass and take the shirt back.

A little Blitzkrieg Bop on the head never hurt no one.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This isn't a true story. OP wants attention.

English is CLEARLY a second language, but there is no conclusion to the story.

ATS will love it though.

Agreed. Its painfully obvious to anyone not onboard the ATS Muslim hate train.

Well he got what he was after. Spread a bit more hate, a bit more anger as his story is lapped up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join