It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bannon be the leaker?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daarksydereborn
Why would the family be a leaker???

Unless trump wanted the leaks, wich is ridiculous..

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The right wing were adamant that it didn't matter who leaked, all that mattered to them was what was in the leaks.

This is the same thing, but tables turned.

IF wrongdoing is going on, I agree. Leaks for embarrassment and to create fake news with no wrongdoing is completely different.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The only explanation for that would be to create hysteria and bait Democrats into a trap and then pounce on them when it's shown to be all lies.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's not just Bannon. It is obvious from the nature of the leaks, which reveal information that only Trump's closest advisers can have access to, that all of his advisers are leaking. Why? Because Trump needs to see something on television before he pays attention to it.

If you were his legal counsel, and he were talking about using "executive privilege" to block Comey's testimony, you would naturally point out that would be "obstruction of justice." It was the ruinous path that Nixon took. If his response were "I'm not Nixon, I can do whatever I want." What would you do?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why would the family be a leaker???

Because Trump doesn't even listen to them. If nothing else, Ivanka knows that publicly weaseling out of the Paris accord will make Trump look like a villain.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It's not just Bannon. It is obvious from the nature of the leaks, which reveal information that only Trump's closest advisers can have access to, that all of his advisers are leaking. Why? Because Trump needs to see something on television before he pays attention to it.

If you were his legal counsel, and he were talking about using "executive privilege" to block Comey's testimony, you would naturally point out that would be "obstruction of justice." It was the ruinous path that Nixon took. If his response were "I'm not Nixon, I can do whatever I want." What would you do?

I'm thinking not committing treason would be high up on my list, but then, I'm not an advisor to Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The Trump WH is in total chaos and Trump has offended so many in his inner circle, loyalty is non existent and now.... they want revenge....

You reap what you sow....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah because the leaks did not start before he even took office.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah because the leaks did not start before he even took office.

Do you think Trumps leadership style engenders loyalty? Publicly berating staff.

Even people on his campaign staff were mocked and humiliated by Trump but they stayed for the paycheck.

edit on 4-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Whenever Bannon comes up I always think of Pence because he looks like Race Bannon. And no Race Bannon would never do that nor would Hadji even though he has a strange hat and accent.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
People very close to Steve Bannon were telling me before the stories were leaked that he was going to be leaking these stories.' 'Two days after I heard this – two days! –

Why would people "very close" to Steve Bannon talk to Scarborough?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You creating a narrative does not make it so. Leaks were happening before he even took office. Leaks happened before Trumps people could even be leaking.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You creating a narrative does not make it so. Leaks were happening before he even took office. Leaks happened before Trumps people could even be leaking.

So if Trump is such a fantastic leader why can't he stop the leaks. Didn't he properly vet his staff, didn't he hire people he can trust?

The buck stops a Trump and he needs to start taking personal responsibility, stop blaming Obama and Hillary for his failures, stop the adolescent twitter fest, establish a working relation ship with the press and grow the **** up.

Trumps responsible for the narrative, not me....
edit on 4-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Let's find where the leaks are coming from before we ask those questions. Without knowing the source we can't know what questions to ask.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm thinking not committing treason would be high up on my list, but then, I'm not an advisor to Trump.

Since when is talking to the press treason? Has Trump succeeded in eliminating the First Amendment already?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What possible motive could Bannon have for leaking?

Bannon doesn't like Kushner. They have been in-fighting. Its perfectly possible Bannon is the leaker

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Since when is talking to the press treason? Has Trump succeeded in eliminating the First Amendment already?

Please tell me you are kidding. OPSEC, COMSEC.

UCMJ

If you need help with those, let me know.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Whenever Bannon comes up I always think of Pence because he looks like Race Bannon. And no Race Bannon would never do that nor would Hadji even though he has a strange hat and accent.

your logic is sound.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Please tell me you are kidding. OPSEC, COMSEC.

UCMJ

If you need help with those, let me know.

Do any of those apply to, for example, the President hiring a personal lawyer? No? Nothing that has been leaked to the press has been a state secret. (Although what Trump showed to the Russians might be.) Remember, government officials swear to uphold the Constitution, not to be loyal to a particular individual.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My bad, I thought you had served.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join