It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we should all vote for Jeremy Corybn

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
Looks like we might have just saved the NHS

I doubt it. Tory DUP coalition?. The DUP will sell there own granny for a slice of power.. Expect the IRA to commence operations.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

They are having big problems at present in the Northern Irish Assembly at Stormont where they have been unable to form an executive for some time now.

Any coalition / alliance or whatever between the DUP and The Tories will only serve to complicate things further.

Sinn Fein are pushing for a referendum on continued membership of the UK and believe its only a matter of time before they have one. I suspect that any cozying up between the DUP and The Tories would be perceived as a hindrance to that.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
After a tense night and some scary moments, we can all rest easy that Corbyn will NOT be Prime Minister. Phew...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ScepticScot

Would you be in favour of the SNP forming a coalition with anyone, especially if the price would be another referendum on Scottish independence?

Personally that's a scenario I wouldn't like to see, but......

Care to share why?..The SNP would be a breath of fresh air in stuffy westminster. BTW, The SNP dont need permission for a referendum on independence, They could call one anytime.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Alec Samon lost his seat. TO A TORY!

You just concentrate on bringing in a migrant.

A short term visitor actually who just sayining for a month as a tourist, hardly a "migrant".

Tourism and spouses should be FULLY welcome in my opinion.

It mass uncontrolled immigration I am against. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Hardly anyone is against no immigration, just controlled immigration.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Would you be in favour of the SNP forming a coalition with anyone, especially if the price would be another referendum on Scottish independence?

Care to share why?..The SNP would be a breath of fresh air in stuffy westminster. BTW, The SNP dont need permission for a referendum on independence, They could call one anytime.

Hahahahahahahahaha

A short term visitor actually who just sayining for a month as a tourist, hardly a "migrant".

Then why would you feel the need to have your Tory politician involved in a toursist situation. ?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hahahahahahahahaha

Then why would you feel the need to have your Tory politician involved in a toursist situation. ?

Because getting a tourist depends on the mood and competence of the embassy staff who have vert little to no acountability. The UK embassy in that country is dicking me around and on the last attempt processed the visa under the wrong category. If the emabssy actually followed its rules and was competent there would no be a problem.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
After a tense night and some scary moments, we can all rest easy that Corbyn will NOT be Prime Minister. Phew...

Until the election in October, you guys took one hell of a beating last night. Was very rewarding to see the smug look wiped off so many faces.

No-one likes a sore loser so run along now.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeah no NHS, PIRA and IRA to retun tibombing the UK and the weakest negotiation team for Brexit is sucg good news....

Knew May was an idiot, but had no idea she was so stupid to think this coaliton couldpossibly work.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Such a bizarre result.

I think if the Labour parliamentary party had supported Corybn right from the start then he would have won.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Such a bizarre result.

I think if the Labour parliamentary party had supported Corybn right from the start then he would have won.

Indeed, but gets even stranger seeing how May's cabinet have abandonned her (non appearance at today's announcements, unheard of in Uk politics) and the Party are already calling for a vote of no confidence before Parliament has even openned and a rumoured to actively be calling for the Party not to sanction her government so this GE is unrecognised and triggers a new one.

Looks like the Tory/DUP coaliation won't happen after all as DUP are distancing themselves and can't see the Queen recognising the coalition as it would only last a couple of months at best before Parliament has to be disolved yet again and another GE (

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Yeah no NHS, PIRA and IRA to retun tibombing the UK and the weakest negotiation team for Brexit is sucg good news....

Knew May was an idiot, but had no idea she was so stupid to think this coaliton couldpossibly work.

Much better than the disaster of Crazy Corbyn.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Theres a chance, depending on how badly this DUP business goes, that we may get another chance to elect Corbyn, and I for one will be taking it, if it comes.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Theres a chance, depending on how badly this DUP business goes, that we may get another chance to elect Corbyn, and I for one will be taking it, if it comes.

...and he'd lose again. This country is not going to elect a communist.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No, but they very well might elect Corbyn, especially now that they understand the lengths to which the Tories are prepared to go, in order to secure power for themselves. I mean the DUP? Really?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No, but they very well might elect Corbyn, especially now that they understand the lengths to which the Tories are prepared to go, in order to secure power for themselves. I mean the DUP? Really?

Yep, it's a sh** show for sure. But if there is an election in the near future, it will not be May vs Corbyn. You realise Corbyn lost to May (a disaster of a candidate) by some 60 odd seats. He's got no chance of ever being Prime Minister, especially as that idiot Sturgeon was also roundly rejected.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Labour gained seats, despite a press barrage against the party and its leader, which was RELENTLESS in its aspect.

The man pulled off a minor miracle in achieving this.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yep, it's a sh** show for sure. But if there is an election in the near future, it will not be May vs Corbyn. You realise Corbyn lost to May (a disaster of a candidate) by some 60 odd seats. He's got no chance of ever being Prime Minister, especially as that idiot Sturgeon was also roundly rejected.

Roundly rejected winning 60% of the seats?

May or Corbyn would have sold vital internal organs for that result.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Labour gained seats, despite a press barrage against the party and its leader, which was RELENTLESS in its aspect.

The man pulled off a minor miracle in achieving this.

I saw the usual split in the press.
You can dream about Corbyn as PM all you want, but it isn't going to happen - even with young people coming out in droves to try and effect Brexit, May is still in power. The worst PM since Blair and she STILL won.
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sturgeon is dead in the water - the SNP lost bigger than anyone. Thankfully.
We can end that silly second referendum talk now.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Much better than the disaster of Crazy Corbyn.

How so? Corbyn went from looking like losing in a landslide to looking like he may be PM as May has run such a disastrous campaign even her own cabinet have abandonned her, the party are calling not to recognise the DUP coalition (if the DUP agree to form one, their statements are rapidly distancing themselves from a coalition) for a vote of no confidence in May which would trigger another GE.

Plus if you think Corbyns crazy, what do you call this Tory MP (comedy gold song starts at 30s mark)

He's actually favourite to replace May at the moment - we'd be even more of laughing stock than Trump.

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join