It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Hacks Uber Driver To Death With Machete

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Very messed up. She could pick any driver she wanted. This wasn't so random in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You are soundng like Russ Dizdar. He says people like this 16 year old are created in child hood by being tortured at an early age to the point that their personalities fracture into multiples, then one of the multiples is programmed to kill on receipt of a message in the form of a number or phrase.

Once the conditioning is complete, the programmed personality retreats into the subjects sub conscious. The dominant personality doesnt know anything about the other "bad" personality and never remembers what the bad personality does when it is triggered and takes over to do mayhem. That explains the weird round eyed look of shock on the face of the subjects face in the court room. They have no idea whats happened or is going on.

Dizdar claims the programmers belong to some Satanic cult and believe if they create an army of these sleeper killers and cause enough death they, the programmers will be granted eternal life. Dizdar says police departments across the country all know about this and they call him in to deprogram a subject in hopes of uncovering the identities of the programmers.

Frankly, I think Dizdar is on to something. He also claims this explains the huge number of kids who disappear in the US each year. Part of the programming of course involves ritual sex abuse of the kids when in the custody of master programmers and their followers. He also claims he believes there are more than 100,000 of these programmed sleeper killers on the loose across the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Very messed up. She could pick any driver she wanted. This wasn't so random in my opinion.

Care to elaborate.
Looks like she did just pick someone.
She didn't know the dude before he picked her up

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is why I get paranoid... I sometimes take ubers/lyfts but I never know who might be unstable (driver or passengers) It is relatively safe but there are always messed up people out there... Always uber with a friend!

(Also love your photos of Yolandi!)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaDraconianX

My rule is always uber never
Same with taxis
Same with city busses

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigohues
No, I'm actually serious. How did no one see this? What should we deduce from a machete being wielded openly not even register a second glimpse. Its deeper than the murder. Deeper than the pyscho. Whom of which. A female. Who's 16... Answer how no one spotted the machete. Then the tragic causality unfortunately states something more terrifying

Walking out of Walmart with a machete (where they can be purchased) is in and of itself not that unusual. One may surmise that a person carrying a machete out of a store may be preparing for a hike/camping trip.

I guess it would depend on how they were carrying it. I mean are they "brandishing" it, is it sheathed, are they carrying it sheathed or waving it around by the handle. Point is we can't just tackle people to the ground for carrying a machete from a store to a car.
edit on 2-6-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
A minor child who kills with such a personal weapon from close range was likely not bullied. Bullied kids maintain their distance, prefer to use guns. This young minor who is guilty of random senseless murder was a complete psychotic, and more than likely was herself a bully. How come they did not reveal whether she was a church goer or atheist the way they make sure to say black or Muslim in the news if someone so much as spits on a sidewalk or "looks with intent"?

I'll bet anything though the young lady is on SSRI's , especially if she is getting therapy at hospitals.

edit on 6-2-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Stories such as this make me miss the days of guillotines.

I know, I know, the PC-crowd will be along shortly to complain about the lack of humanity when I suggest be-heading a sixteen year old girl.

The thing is, this POS punched her own life card when she murdered a complete stranger.

I venture to ask, will this serial killer pay taxes during her adult life? Will she contribute anything positive to society? Will she innovate in a new and emerging field?

Of course not. She's a killer.

"You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Too many killers on the streets in America that are not treated as killers because they're uneducated or live in poverty.

Which is funny, because growing up I was very poor, and never once did I drop out of school or start murdering innocent people because of it.

It's been a rough morning so take it with a grain of salt, but I say kill the killers. Really doesn't bother me a whole lot.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

She probably picked the dude with the nicest car or she could have been coming up with assumptions of the drivers and picked this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is why I have a CWP.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
This is why I have a CWP.

so when a teenage girl starts slicing you up from behind you can pop off?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These are times when I wish it was easier to find out about a person's background, family life.

Divorce? Father interested in her life? Sexual abuse victim?

What was it about their personal life that made them deviate from normal?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Just heard on the news she lived with her SINGLE MOTHER.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is a movie available free online by Metanoia films called " Human Resources" that delves into the reason people end up all facked up here in this world.

Practice extending that there "gold fish attention span" and go watch it.

You may begin to understand what it is that is actually all facked up here...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Just heard on the news she lived with her SINGLE MOTHER.

oh my
that has to be THE REASON

edit on 2-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
metanoia-films.org...[/url]

For those of you on your dumb phones...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Broken homes...

When I worked at a facility for troubled youth many of them were from broken homes.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
See these people need to follow Tom Cruise's example. Even after the divorce show GREAT interest in your children.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

One of Eliza’s cryptic Facebook posts.Source:Supplied

Source, news.com.au - Mystery of how 16-year-old girl became alleged Uber killer.

She calmly walked in, stole her weapons, hailed an Uber ride (her third of the night!), then violence ensued. She stole the car, crashed it a bit away then left on foot. Stripped off her Cubs jersey (??) and was found a bit later trying to hide.

The article has Facebook photos and she looks like a "normal" teenager. She lives in an affluent neighborhood. What went wrong? Crazy!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Broken homes...

When I worked at a facility for troubled youth many of them were from broken homes.

im not saying the broken home thing was not a factor but i refuse to believe it is the reason

as i said on my OP i think when things like this happen it is a multitude of factors that come together to cause it

lots of people from broken homes dont slash people up with a machete

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join