It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch:New Clinton emails show classified info sent to Clinton Foundation employees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: LockNLoad
As much as I dislike the Clintons... I went and looked at the alleged classified E-Mails (from the link in the OP) and it appears that the E-Mails were 'not' classified at the time they were sent.

Looking at the E-Mail (see below screenshot) it was sent in 2011, but was not classified until 2016. This was classified (IMO) shortly before it was released to JW, the reasons for classification could be to protect personal information before releasing to JW.

Ya because she used the Private system.

Look at the declassify date.......if it is 10,15,20,25 years from the date of the email, then it was considered classified when written, if the declassify date is from the date of classification, then it was up classified at that time because the material may not have been classified at the time it was written.
edit on R582017-06-02T20:58:17-05:00k586Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R592017-06-02T20:59:51-05:00k596Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Just because DAS, A/GIS, DoS put a classification on the E-Mail after the fact does 'not' mean it was classified when originally sent. Unclassified information can still have a Need To Know designation (proprietary information). Was sending NTK information over unclassified systems careless... sure, damaging to US interests... maybe, this could also be why the above organizations only classified at the 'confidential' level, because people outside of the group of people in the E-Mail chain (Judicial Watch) do not have a Need To Know the information in the E-Mail.

Confidential = Lowest level of classification.

Now it would be interesting to find out what "reason: 1.4(B) and 1.4(D)" are. Are they upping the classification because it would reveal personal information, or reveal who the State Department is talking to or what kind of deals they were making???

I know at the top of the E-Mail I posted it mentions a VP Kiir who was the VP of Sudan until South Sudan was formed then he became the President of South Sudan.

Also everything I am talking about is 'only' in relation to the E-Mails that JW has linked on their document/report in the OPs link.
edit on 2-6-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

edit on 2-6-2017 by LockNLoad because: another damn typo

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ignorance of the law is no excuse for me when I get caught, why would it be an excuse for her?

I'd say forgetting to register a car for a few months after expiration is a much less criminal act than anything we can prove the Clinton's have done, yet as far as I can tell I've been punished more for my negligence than she has been.

And that's not even the dumbest crime "crime" I've been punished for.
One time I got fined for taking an uninspected car to the place that inspects cars.

F the whole thing, we need to shut down the legal system, have a quick Purge, then start over with a golden rule of no more than 25 laws. A low enough number that anyone can know if they are breaking a law or not.
Right now, there isn't a lawyer or judge in the country that knows how many laws we even have.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people...Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner

Sounds an awful lot like "Kushner" Right?

Next big revelation...unmasked by accident....

edit on 6/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
her and bill have an astounding mysterious deaths around i.e. people are in fear of their lives if they cross her.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: rickymouse

Now just because she did not realize she should have been classifying E-mails does not make her guilty of a crime because she did not know it. But she was supposed to know it, it was her job to know and to make sure to do it. That is a very important part of her job.

As Secretary of State, she signed a document acknowledging that she had been trained to recognize classified material.

She said she didn't "remember" signing too !!

She probably never "intended" to "remember"
Did she 'intend' to sign?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join