It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch:New Clinton emails show classified info sent to Clinton Foundation employees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Why does she get away with so much illegal stuff ? I mean seriously , there's nothing special about her...so what is it ? ...money ....blackmail...surely there is someone on this world that is willing to prosecute her ?

Black mail is the start of it.
When old bill got the big chair, the first thing he did was get the dirt from everyone in every department pulled from the FBI. Those files mysteriously disappeared shortly after.

Then there's the other part- anyone who crosses the Clinton's gets a case of the suicides.
Even a couple of teenagers who were in the wrong place at the wrong time got hacked up, and literally thrown under a train. Then the lovely leaders favorite coroner said they fell asleep on the train tracks. Good read, you should look it up. Really demonstrates the level of crazy some politicians are.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The bottom line here is that anyone that says Hillary and her staff didn't share classified information in unsecured emails is living on Fantasy Island.
The amount of evidence that they broke the law is overwhelming and yet they still walk around free.
The trivial denials of she didn't know what the "C" meant are laughable.
Do people make mistakes?...of course they do but it's not a mistake when you do it several thousand times.
Not to even mention the pay to play evidence as well.....it's no secret that something really stinks somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Obama neglected to appoint the requisite permanent Inspector General for the State Dept. during the ENTIRE tenure of Hillary Clinton.

There is a reason he did not want a thorough oversight of the State Department. I can only think he was complicit in whatever it was they were up to. Missing $$$$???

The Office of Inspector General of the Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (OIG) is an independent office within the U.S. Department of State with a primary responsibility to prevent and detect waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama neglected to appoint the requisite permanent Inspector General for the State Dept. during the ENTIRE tenure of Hillary Clinton.

Neglected?
Or was it by design?
He definitely failed the people of the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The bottom line here is that anyone that says Hillary and her staff didn't share classified information in unsecured emails is living on Fantasy Island.
The amount of evidence that they broke the law is overwhelming and yet they still walk around free.
Do people make mistakes?...of course they do but it's not a mistake when you do it several thousand times.
Not to even mention the pay to play evidence as well.....it's no secret that something really stinks somewhere.

She was either a dimwitted old grandma that didn't know what she was doing, or she is a criminal.
I think it is criminal.
Either way, not Presidential quality.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

The reason they were not "classified at the time" is because the people doing the "Classifying" never saw the emails at the time !!

THAT was the whole point of her private system.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: queenofswords

Neglected?
Or was it by design?
He definitely failed the people of the US.

The PC version is:

"Neglected with a Purpose".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yep, Comey even stated under oath that she mishandled classified, she should of had some kind of disciplinary action up to and including jail time depending on the severity of the mishandling.

a reply to: xuenchen

That's not how it works, the person generating the document is responsible for marking the document with appropriate classification.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

That's not how it works, the person generating the document is responsible for marking the document with appropriate classification.

Yes, that is right.
But as soon as it was known to the public that the emails contained classified info, they used the excuse that they were not classified at the time.... which is BS... and was planned for IMO.
edit on b000000302017-06-02T10:52:05-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 02 Jun 2017 10:52:05 -05001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
a reply to: rickymouse

Believe me I wish somebody could pin something on her and make it stick, but if she sent something like the above E-Mails and there were no classification markings then 1 of 3 things happened:

1) The E-Mail was not classified at the time it was sent, if this is the case then no foul.

2) She was/is the originator and did not properly mark the E-Mail, if this is the case then she 'could' get in trouble for sending classified over unclassified channels.

3) Somebody else was/is the originator and did not properly maker the E-Mail, if this is the case then she can use the "I didn't know it was classified" excuse.

Number two. She seems to have not been classifying things she should have been from all the stuff I was reading. Now just because she did not realize she should have been classifying E-mails does not make her guilty of a crime because she did not know it. But she was supposed to know it, it was her job to know and to make sure to do it. That is a very important part of her job. Now that makes me think she feels she does not need to follow rules, she can get away with anything she messes up. What does this say about her ability to be president. She should never been able to run under the Democratic ticket.

I don't especially care for Trump, he is in direct conflict with my personality type, I know people like him personally and they do actually do a lot for our area though. He is a typical big pushy business man. I think he could possibly get the country jump started again if he wasn't being bashed with a bunch of twisted misinterpretations. He doesn't need the MSM twisting things to create lies, he is perfectly capable of making mistakes on his own. I am glad Hillary did not win though, I would have voted for Bernie if he had run, I think he could have accomplished quite a bit but then again he would be having problems with the Republicans too. But if the Republicans blocked everything he did, it would swing to the Democrats gaining more congressional jobs. Right now the outcome is the Far left is going to destroy the Democratic party, their deceit is way to evident. MSM's ruthless deceit will be unmasked shortly, I hope the Democratic party is not destroyed by MSM's twisting of the facts so badly.

It would take a lot for me to vote for another Democratic candidate for president, I would have to see that it was an honest candidate who condemned what was going on in MSM when they twist the evidence so bad. MSM is out of control lately. But, Trump did actually ask for this by cutting them down so bad, but two wrongs do not make a right, MSM should quit twisting everything out of proportion. I did not like when fox did that, but Fox was not nearly as bad as the other networks are now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Now just because she did not realize she should have been classifying E-mails does not make her guilty of a crime because she did not know it. But she was supposed to know it, it was her job to know and to make sure to do it. That is a very important part of her job.

As Secretary of State, she signed a document acknowledging that she had been trained to recognize classified material.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: D8Tee

We sent 3.6% of our GDP down a rat-hole to buy protection from NATO..or some organization where all the members snicker at how gullible the USA is... It's about to become "WAS", thanks to the great Donald Trump.

That is actually a lot of money, we only pay about six percent sales tax to the states and that adds up to help support our state. Then people by on the net and pay no sales tax, the states are hurting.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree that's the excuse that they used, but just because something was not marked classified does not mean it's not classified, so there still should have been consequences for the mishandling of classified, and Comey rolled for the Justices Department.

I think #2 also, with maybe some of #3, still doesn't matter, somebody mishandled classified, and yet no consequences. To me this shows blatant corruption in the Justice Department.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Now just because she did not realize she should have been classifying E-mails does not make her guilty of a crime because she did not know it. But she was supposed to know it, it was her job to know and to make sure to do it. That is a very important part of her job.

As Secretary of State, she signed a document acknowledging that she had been trained to recognize classified material.

She said she didn't "remember" signing too !!

She probably never "intended" to "remember"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She said she didn't "remember" signing too !!

She probably never "intended" to "remember"

I wonder if she actually didn't remember a lot in reality. There were all those emails where people were asking Huma Abedin where Hillary was at when she was supposed to be at a meeting... and she was 'napping', or when she emailed a person asking about something that happened the day before and she didn't seem to have a clue...you know, meeting heads of state and the like.
Drug addled, brain dead, who knows?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am hoping that the decision on the Paris Accord yesterday was a sign that the Trump administration has had enough of the media nonsense and propaganda and that they realise that trying to appease liberals in any way is a bad move.

Sessions should immediately instruct his team to reopen the case against Clinton.

As an American who can't stand Hillary Clinton, this witch hunt needs to end.

How much time and resources must be spent until the crazies are satisfied?

She's not going anywhere. The current president of the U.S. has no intentions of charges, as a matter of FACT, he believes "we should take it easy on her."

What ever happened to the KimDotCom revelations two weeks ago? Never happened, did it?

So let's just continue to move the goalposts.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It's like people are surprised that the elite belong to the two-tiered "just-us," system.

It's shocking, I tell you.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The only conspiracy here is the cover up. She should have been canned, but chose to resign instead of being fired. Her campaign was still calling her Secretary. She lost that job. I can't understand why she thought she was going to win the presidential race when she was basically fired from her job as secretary of state.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
As much as I dislike the Clintons... I went and looked at the alleged classified E-Mails (from the link in the OP) and it appears that the E-Mails were 'not' classified at the time they were sent.

Looking at the E-Mail (see below screenshot) it was sent in 2011, but was not classified until 2016. This was classified (IMO) shortly before it was released to JW, the reasons for classification could be to protect personal information before releasing to JW.

Ya because she used the Private system.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am hoping that the decision on the Paris Accord yesterday was a sign that the Trump administration has had enough of the media nonsense and propaganda and that they realise that trying to appease liberals in any way is a bad move.

Sessions should immediately instruct his team to reopen the case against Clinton.

As an American who can't stand Hillary Clinton, this witch hunt needs to end.

How much time and resources must be spent until the crazies are satisfied?

She's not going anywhere. The current president of the U.S. has no intentions of charges, as a matter of FACT, he believes "we should take it easy on her."

What ever happened to the KimDotCom revelations two weeks ago? Never happened, did it?

So let's just continue to move the goalposts.

If they push Trump into a Corner Hillary will be brought to Justice.

<< 1    3 >>

join