It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch:New Clinton emails show classified info sent to Clinton Foundation employees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The corruption and illegal activity by these treasonous Dumbocrats is still being flushed out by Judicial Watch.
When you really think about it, Hillary has some brass balls to even show her face like she has the last few days.
Blaming everyone except herself for losing the election, this corrupt bitch knows no shame at all.

www.judicialwatch.org... unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

These shocking new Clinton emails show why the Justice Department should reevaluate, reopen, or reinvigorate Clinton, Inc. investigations,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The casual violation of laws concerning classified material and noxious influence peddling show the Clinton State Department was ‘corruption central’ in the Obama administration. No wonder Clinton’s allies in the State and Justice Departments had been slow-walking and hiding these emails.”

On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to “print for Bill” (presumably Bill Clinton). The email exchange, which involved allegations of the theft of foreign aid by Bangladeshi banker and major Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus, started with an email from an unidentified person to State Department official Melanne Verveer, who forwarded her exchange on to Hillary Clinton, who then sent it on to Flores, Cooper and Band.

And here is one including.....Russians!!.....or Russian-Americans anyway!

In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with “the right people” at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump).

The Russia-American Foundation was staffed by Clinton political supporters and operatives, received over $260,000 in grants for “public diplomacy” from the Clinton State Department, and its leadership was supportive of Obama’s Russia policies.

edit on 2-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

When you really think about it, Hillary has some brass balls to even show her face like she has the last few days.

I've come to the conclusion that Hillary might actually be some sort of demon that everyone is too afraid of pissing off, which is why she's been able to get away with as much as she has.

That, or her handlers have a 100% guarantee they will f*** anyone up who challenges the Clinton Program/Agenda...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Did you say.... RUSSIA?

Hillary is filth.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why does she get away with so much illegal stuff ? I mean seriously , there's nothing special about her...so what is it ? ...money ....blackmail...surely there is someone on this world that is willing to prosecute her ?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I've come to the conclusion that Hillary might actually be some sort of demon that everyone is too afraid of pissing off, which is why she's been able to get away with as much as she has.

That, or her handlers have a 100% guarantee they will f*** anyone up who challenges the Clinton Program/Agenda...

It really is astounding, the amount of evidence of her and her minions corruption and everything to this point has ricocheted off of them.
I think most of us partially sane people have speculated that the corruption goes way deeper than any of us could imagine. That the entire Obama administration's higher ups were involved is this crooked scheme, including Obama.
What is even more astounding is the Leftists in this country cannot or for some reason, will not see it.
edit on 2-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

*Gasp*

Maybe they were right...it WAS the Russians!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
As much as I dislike the Clintons... I went and looked at the alleged classified E-Mails (from the link in the OP) and it appears that the E-Mails were 'not' classified at the time they were sent.

Looking at the E-Mail (see below screenshot) it was sent in 2011, but was not classified until 2016. This was classified (IMO) shortly before it was released to JW, the reasons for classification could be to protect personal information before releasing to JW.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The next video from Judicial watch deals with the fourteen billion missing funds from the clinton foundation. Do people donating to that foundation actually check where their money is going? or is it being laundered by the foundation. Donate to us and we will give half back to you personally and it will be tax free.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
As much as I dislike the Clintons... I went and looked at the alleged classified E-Mails (from the link in the OP) and it appears that the E-Mails were 'not' classified at the time they were sent.

Looking at the E-Mail (see below screenshot) it was sent in 2011, but was not classified until 2016. This was classified (IMO) shortly before it was released to JW, the reasons for classification could be to protect personal information before releasing to JW.

But, she sent a lot of stuff unclassified that was supposed to be classified. She ignored the rules right from the beginning, she felt they did not apply to her. After all, she was a past president's wife, she was made of kevlar.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In defense of Hillary, she testified in her FBI interview that one ever told her what the red "C" stood for, and she didn't ask, because it was on so many sheets of paper. She thought it was a Copyright thingy.
edit on 6/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In defense of Hillary, she testified in her FBI interview that one ever told her what the red "C" stood for, and she didn't ask, because it was on so many sheets of paper. She thought it was a Copyright thingy.

Yeah right, and she ran for president of the United States.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Believe me I wish somebody could pin something on her and make it stick, but if she sent something like the above E-Mails and there were no classification markings then 1 of 3 things happened:

1) The E-Mail was not classified at the time it was sent, if this is the case then no foul.

2) She was/is the originator and did not properly mark the E-Mail, if this is the case then she 'could' get in trouble for sending classified over unclassified channels.

3) Somebody else was/is the originator and did not properly maker the E-Mail, if this is the case then she can use the "I didn't know it was classified" excuse.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah her whole playing the I didn't know thing is bull (IMO) I know for a fact that when you get a security clearance you get your initial briefing on what markings mean what and then you are re-briefed every 3-5 years, shes been in government service for how long? And doesn't know what classified marking look like... Pfft BullSnip

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The next video from Judicial watch deals with the fourteen billion missing funds from the clinton foundation. Do people donating to that foundation actually check where their money is going? or is it being laundered by the foundation. Donate to us and we will give half back to you personally and it will be tax free.

14 Billion?
Seriously?

I dunno that this is a Judicial Watch video, is it still legit?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

We sent 3.6% of our GDP down a rat-hole to buy protection from NATO..or some organization where all the members snicker at how gullible the USA is... It's about to become "WAS", thanks to the great Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

We sent 3.6% of our GDP down a rat-hole to buy protection from NATO..or some organization where all the members snicker at how gullible the USA is... It's about to become "WAS", thanks to the great Donald Trump.

Trump needs to get out of the UNFCC, pull the plug on it's funding and just get away from it. The US does not need the UN to be overseeing it's actions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Trump needs to get out of the UNFCC, pull the plug on it's funding and just get away from it. The US does not need the UN to be overseeing it's actions.

Thank-you for bringing that up. A quick Google search reveals that the USA sent the U.N. $8 BILLION of our taxpayer dollars last year. That's more than 185 other countries COMBINED!

If President Trump went "all the way" with putting Americans FIRST, we'd all have unlimited healthcare for life! Who could argue against that, except the foreign big shots who are living in luxury off of our dollars.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am hoping that the decision on the Paris Accord yesterday was a sign that the Trump administration has had enough of the media nonsense and propaganda and that they realise that trying to appease liberals in any way is a bad move.

Sessions should immediately instruct his team to reopen the case against Clinton.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am hoping that the decision on the Paris Accord yesterday was a sign that the Trump administration has had enough of the media nonsense and propaganda and that they realise that trying to appease liberals in any way is a bad move.
Just like insolent children throwing tantrums, sometimes the best response is to just ignore the libs. Waiting for them to come to their senses does not seem to work.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Except she'd used the designation herself on multiple ocassions. So, she's so stupid she didn't know what what she was marking or Why? Also, that's kind of a basic aspect of her job. I guess we should all remember that when she talks about how accomplished she is. Like, "Ms Clinton, your job was to do deal with classified information on a daily basis, and you didn't even know what distinguished classified info from non-classified info? Can you explain how that does not make you the worst possible person for that job, or any future job requiring the handling of classified info?" I mean, Trump has been in office for over 100 days, and he's somehow proven that he's better at handling classified info. Sad!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join