It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN Global Takeover... Global Economic Reset &/or WWIII as a Catalyst?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not so well versed in the theories about the UN being the organization that will militarily implement the New World Order, nor the exact nature or functions of the Trilateral Commission or the CFR, however I want to explore a few ideas related to these topics.

First, a question: how does the UN even have any power over Sovereign nations? Perhaps using the excuse of "peacekeeping operations" to gain strategic locations, create new transport routes, or gather intel. But I feel like I'm missing something with how the UN is connected to this major consolidation of power and next-level Police State that is supposed to ultimately happen (according to many of these New World Order theories).

Is that the purpose of the Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations? To transfer power from the US into a global UN/One World system? Those in the "inside", who helped establish the US as an imperialistic superpower, ultimately saw that America's time would be limited and they needed to find the next vehicle by which to grow their power ~ setting their sights on global control.

If those currently "pulling the strings" felt they need to tank the entire global economy, or start WW3 in order to usher in a grand new system I doubt they would even hesitate.

We live in fascinating times, it feels like the splintering of society, like a bad reality TV show. It feels like at any moment something could happen. The bonds market today behaved quite strangely and is signaling something big might happen. Anyway, just a few broad strokes on the NWO, UN and WW3. Have at it ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This pt.1 vid will get you started

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Being in NYC we'd be happy if the bums would just pay their rent and back parking tickets. I've waited a lifetime, and when I'm long gone they still won't pay. I say throw that whole building into the east river!!

edit on 6 024302 1717 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Best thing Trump could do would be to tell the UN to GTFO of the US and use the money we have been wasting with that useless organization to help our own!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Killing the Pointless Paris Agreement was just the start, Trump has to get the USA out of the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change).

This will not end in any of our lifetimes unless we kill it at the source which is the UN. It’s their raison d’etre to gain world control. They will continue bleeding the rest of the world using CAGW waiting for a compliant US administration to accept their ideology. The attacks against the US will be nasty with our own MSM leading the charge. The USA needs to get out of the UNFCCC and lead the way, it can't tolerate having that ring in it's nose any longer.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

In all reality 20-25% of the UN budget is funded by the USA. If we wanted out it would happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Have you considered the possibility that the nations enraged about US withdrawal from the agreement might start pushing to dump the US Dollar as the world reserve currency?

That would trigger the US National Debt bomb. The only reason the US can operate at these deficits is because the Dollar is the world reserve currency. End that and the US would near if not actually fall into default on its debt. If that were to happen, its the beginning of a new Dark Ages for the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Many different nations, organizations and powerful individuals put their money in US Treasury Bonds or other "safe" US holdings because it's viewed as the safest place to put their money.

Because of this, coupled with our military resources and reach all over the globe, the US has been able to maintain its course for as long as it has.

Will we see a big change in the coming months/years? I believe we will. But to date, the US seems to be doing fine with its control and financial advantages over pretty much every other country due to World Reserve Currency status and military might/action.

edit on 2-6-2017 by FamCore because: typo

top topics

join