It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tests Show 76% of Suspicious ‘Child Refugees’ in Sweden Are Actually Over 18

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This, if found to be widespread, would be a significant finding IMO. It might be a valid reason for countries (like the UK) to begin testing migrants age before they are allowed into the country.

Age verification tests carried out on migrants who claim to be children have found that 76% of them are actually aged 18 or over.
Swedish migration authorities released the findings of a wave of tests carried out on new arrivals to the Scandinavian country who claimed to be underage, but raised the suspicions of authorities.
Medical examinations, which included analysis of migrants’ teeth and knee joints, found that the majority of those claiming to be children actually were not.
Sweden’s Rättsmedicinalverket (forensic medical agency) has so far tested 581 migrants, and found evidence that 442 of them were 18 or older. The tests were only carried out on “children” who migration authorities thought could be lying – those who were clearly younger than 18 were not put through the procedure.

Tests Show 76% of Suspicious ‘Child Refugees’ in Sweden Are Actually Over 18

So, if they are over 18, they either are running from serving in their country military to fight or are being planted into the migrant population to spread the extremism that has engulfed the country form which they came. Seems to me, we should be adding this type of vetting to the U.S. process given these findings.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
oops

well, i guess that's one way around having to get a work permit eh

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What's the error margin of those tests?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When I was in my last year of primary school, about the age of 11, we had a new french-african join half way through the second term.

The guy was 6ft1, had a fully developed vocal chords, and a fully developed musculature and skeleton.

He sat at the same table as me... I felt deceived by his presence, and tried contemplating how it was that he was sitting in the same classroom as a group of 11 year olds... I didn't understand the situation, and had didn't know about much about the third world at the time... I just knew something was very wrong, and I couldnt accept how the teachers had allowed an adolescent looking guy into our class.

we played football together and he was ridiculously fast and strong, and at one point i remember bumping shins with him after he tackled me... it hurt like hell and for the first time I was genuinely pissed off.. not long after he told one of my classmates who told me that he was 18.

ETA: about a week later he was gone
edit on 2-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wow...that's a scary percentage if accurate i too wonder what the margin of error is.

I have come across a few articles online where some of those claiming a younger age have actually been admitted to schools and colleges but nothing of this magnitude.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Most likely because they know European qualifications have far more value, and want to take advantage of that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Now, if your backwards country could please stop destabilizing entire regions so that we here have to deal with a ton of refugees and make deals with countries like Turkey, we'd be most grateful. As long as you expect us to deal with the mess that you created, you're not really in any position to give us s*** for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Error margin on age testing is +/- 2 years for 95% of the population.

So for 5% of the population the error margin is greater than that.

Even the Conservative government here in the UK considers it too inaccurate. So I'm very surprised the Swiss have used it.

Story is useless without the data to show where the age ranges sit.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is their islamic duty to lie and decieve the kufar, as long as it advances the caliphate, jihad and islam.

Appaerently so few women/girls were studied because these 'refugees' are mostly military aged men.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
#NotSuprised

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
so there is a test that can show your 17 and not 18 blonie .
Having pointed out this oves thing .
i am sure there is a test ( even eye balling that can see the difference between 17 and 21 .
heck 99 times out of 100 i can tell .
Of corse a even easier way would be putting anyone over 16 in the adult category for just this one thing .
Just what is so magic about 18 anyway ? that means one day your a child the next your a adult ?
I have seen 50 year old children heck have been one lol .
and seen 16 years old hold down jobs and care for family members .
Did that to .

new topics

top topics

join