It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter
Somehow I managed to quote myself. Can't seem to find a way of deleting this post, so I'll just do a dry joke of sorts:

"Where does the Disney Corporation store its company secrets?"

"In the Vault Disney".

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

You have me rolling.. My side hurt from the 1st round and then you had to follow it up.... well even Dave Chappel cant bat 1000%.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealthwhat is she suing for trump did not start this action she did by having a picture taking of her holding a replica of his head covered in blood . any sane judge would dismiss this case the minute it was filed . is it not a crime to interfere with the day to day operations of the office of the president so if they are planning a mass amount of lawsuits that would show willful intent right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: 3daysgone

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Really? No sh!t Sherlock.Your observation power is truly awesome.
Just admit that you do not know Kathy's intention. To me it was a "shock value". To you she wants Trump dead.
Who's right?

Hi DA.

KG's comedy is satirical. It's pretty simple.

Many came before her: Shakespeare, Bruce, Pryor, Carlin, etc etc etc

IMO - - this (per usual) is blown way out of proportion. And (per usual) if left alone, it would have quietly died. But, NO! We can't have that, now can we?

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. en.wikipedia.org...

Hi annee, curious to see what you say about the KG comment bout Baron that is in this thread where she is saying she wanted to beat down Baron too

here is the quote

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It was a joke.

She got in trouble before making a joke that Dakota Fanning was on drugs.

She recovered from that. She will recover from this.

So you going to condemn the joke are just point out it WAS one? I mean we are discussing Baron the 11 year old who has already had to deal with the harsh reality of a beast of a woman doing a G o Thrones/ ISIS play for a joke AND said she wanted to beat down a CHILD!

I don't care.

So youre fine with a adult bullying a child? its because he is trumps kid in truth correct? any other time you would be wanting to lynch anyone else who wanted to bully a child.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Just admit that you do not know Kathy's intention. To me it was a "shock value". To you she wants Trump dead.
Who's right?

Hi DA.

IMO - - this (per usual) is blown way out of proportion. And (per usual) if left alone, it would have quietly died. But, NO! We can't have that, now can we?

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. en.wikipedia.org...

Hi annee, curious to see what you say about the KG comment bout Baron that is in this thread where she is saying she wanted to beat down Baron too

here is the quote

It was a joke.

So you going to condemn the joke are just point out it WAS one? I mean we are discussing Baron the 11 year old who has already had to deal with the harsh reality of a beast of a woman doing a G o Thrones/ ISIS play for a joke AND said she wanted to beat down a CHILD!

I don't care.

So youre fine with a adult bullying a child? its because he is trumps kid in truth correct? any other time you would be wanting to lynch anyone else who wanted to bully a child.

Is that what it was?

Really?

Mountain - - molehill.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
charlie hebdo really really all they did was show a picture of the prophet/warlord/pedophile and the radicals went ape poop they did no wrong yet people got murdered because of it. kathy g. did something asinine and got told she lucky secret service has not visited her. most people myself included believe if you hold up a severed head that resembles mine that is a threat on their life and most people know if you blatantly threaten a president that can get you arrested in this country. she is doing this because a . her career is finally petered out b .she is looking for a golden parachute for her retirement. i say put her in bellavue on a 72 hour psyche hold. she is not funny or relevant

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She takes a picture with a bloody Trump head in her hand and she is suing Trump when he complains?

What has happened to this country, the lawyer handling this should be disbarred.

She posts a disgusting video, people don't like it .. so he response is to stand up to bullies by making fun of Trump even more.

If she wants to see the bully, look in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Who's right?

Hi DA.

here is the quote

It was a joke.

I don't care.

lol, Kelly was not bullying Barron.

Kelly's humor has always been to make fun of herself...which is sort of funny. Im not saying she is sane in any way, I have mentioned before on ATS that personally...I dont think i could ever be friends with her (how I gauge a person in my mind sometimes...if i could see myself being friends with them or not). However, doing the type of "Art" she did and not expecting the repercussions does not seem like her. She is not stupid, she is pretty smart, and im sure she knows about freedom of speech AND repercussions of freedom of speech such as losing your job, etc.

With that said (and also with her choice of lawyer) I think its clear that this is all a big show, don was a target bc she knows he is thin-skinned and would bite...her plan is taking it to the next level of suing him all the while crying and portraying don a villain (which we do not need her for that, it is already known) and making a scene with her right in the middle of the lime-light. I cannot help but think this is exactly what she wanted.

I dont know the legality of this sort of thing for I am not a lawyer, but if she has a case and it ends up in court...I would be surprised.

I really think that nothing will happen to don, and nothing will happen to Kathy (except bad press which she loves) and all this did was put Kathy center of attention for about a week (oh please say it doesnt last longer than that) which is exactly what she wanted.
edit on 3-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The only think KG is good for is being a prison bitch for prisoners to use in guantonimo.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: rickymouse
She takes a picture with a bloody Trump head in her hand and she is suing Trump when he complains?

What has happened to this country, the lawyer handling this should be disbarred.

She posts a disgusting video, people don't like it .. so he response is to stand up to bullies by making fun of Trump even more.

If she wants to see the bully, look in the mirror.

This woman seems to think that she is more important than the man holding the job as president of the United States. She also thinks her rights as a comedian to say anything she wants trumps the rights of other people. Her display of holding Trumps bloody head reminds me of the ISIS people holding the heads of people they executed.

The strange part is she calls Trump a bully for responding to her disgusting video which involved a head made in his likeness, then she sues him for complaining about it. She is saying I can bully but you can't. She needs to be put into a mental institution for a bit, maybe she can take her lawyer with her. She is delusional, she feels she has more rights than the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Watch #KathyGriffin scolding Elisabeth Hasselbeck to "Respect the Office of the President."

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Veracity...why are you calling her kelly in your post...her name is Kathy....so does anyone know if Rosie O'donnel has made any comment about kathy did??
edit on 3-6-2017 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well, her career is over now so she's gotta get those millions from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Griffin has gone full retard. Maybe she's trying for an insanity defense, or she's being ordered to do a suicide kamikaze attack against Trump in the hopes of him saying something damaging someone can then use against him. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up committing suicide and blames Trump. The question then would she have done it willingly, been forced to do it, or had it made to look like a suicide. Somebody close to her needs to hit her HARD across the face, shake her a bit and then yell at her for several minutes to back the #$%& off.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Who's right?

Hi DA.

here is the quote

It was a joke.

I don't care.

Is that what it was?

Really?

Mountain - - molehill.

Of course. you do that every time someone call ya on ya hypocritical bull if i remember. No adult should pick on a child no matter who it is. Any adult who does that is a failure of a human being.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
With a face like hers she probably thinks she's got nothing to lose, but she better be careful, she may be getting more than she bargained for.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Lisa is "trash" for doing this. I agree with your Post

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join