It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Kathy is losing gigs faster than Hillary can lose a smile. CNN fired her. And now her traveling road show is falling apart.
Venues Dropping Kathy Griffin: www.gossipcop.com...

She'll go into real poverty trying to fight Donald Trump..even if he wasn't the President.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

She ought to sue whoever does her hair!!! I mean ffs! Has this idiot looked in the mirror lately? Not sure what's worse, her horrendous haircut and her without makeup OR her holding the POTUS's bloody head in her hand thinking it was funny after virtue signaling about Hate?

I think the only career she might have at this point is a Madam at a Korean house of ill repute
!

You vets know what I am talking about!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Counter-suite is a definite possibility due to harassment.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
You can't cure stupid. The woman has issues. By suing Trump she just negated her fake apology.

You notice in that little video, right at the end of her apology she gives a little smirk. It is all an act, she just apologized because she was getting negative feedback. That is by no means looks like a real sincere apology.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lisa Bloom and Kathy Griffin.
2 pieces of sh*t that dropped out of Hillary's Depends diaper.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Her eye movements scream "meth head". They're not coordinated.. HEY..Kathy could be an alien!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
She'll go into real poverty trying to fight Donald Trump..even if he wasn't the President.

Maybe she's deliberately trying to become a permanent resident in a nut house.

I mean from my view, as a general rule of thumb, you'd have to be insane to do what shes done + this lawsuit to someone who is both 'the most famous billionaire in the world' and 'the most powerful man in the world' (or close enough to call it good on both of these counts).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Maybe that's why she pulled that tacky stunt in the first place,with the eye on a lawsuit.Figured she'd piss Trump off and hope like hell he retaliates so she can file some cockamamie lawsuit.How common and utterly classless.A Westboro Baptist type stunt.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Caver78
You can't cure stupid. The woman has issues. By suing Trump she just negated her fake apology.

You notice in that little video, right at the end of her apology she gives a little smirk. It is all an act, she just apologized because she was getting negative feedback. That is by no means looks like a real sincere apology.

I agree. Nothing about this seems sincere. This is not an apology. It's regret. Lots of eye rolling, and the statement, "I get it" make it clear she is reacting to the the negative feedback she got, when she expected people to cheer her on. She is hoping to salvage her image. There is no remorse or emotion in this "apology." And that final nod of her head seems like "there, I did it," like someone put her up to this lame, 30 second spiel.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Why is she not in Gitmo? She has proven that she is an ISIS sympathizer.

And that is just as stupid.

Yeah. Sending her to Gitmo with the actual terrorists who beheaded and bombed people?
Seriously?
This level of retardness is astounding.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
She said she was going to have to move to Mexico....maybe she should just go ahead and move now !!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
She said she was going to have to move to Mexico....maybe she should just go ahead and move now !!

Maybe she should. Then she can see a real severed head from the Mexican drug cartels and possibly understand that it is not a joke.

Naaaahhh... That assumes she has a heart and brain.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Maybe she should. Then she can see a real severed head from the Mexican drug cartels and possibly understand that it is not a joke.

Maybe the people from GoT can go there and see that it is not a joke?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

And how is that relevant in this context?
Please explain.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can someone post what President Trump said about her. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I say push Adavan and take her to the basement.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Please explain.

People make arts, movies and tv shows with people beheading and hanging all the time. People do it all the time with all presidents in history. KKK hanging black men wasn't a joke either.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Please explain.

People make arts, movies and tv shows with people beheading and hanging all the time. People do it all the time with all presidents in history. KKK hanging black men wasn't a joke either.

I agree. So, what's your point? I've never watched GoT, or other films or shows depicting beheadings for entertainment. I don't see that as entertainment...it just seems like someone that would enjoy that has a warped sense of priorities in life. But, that is my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

She's going to respond to bullying from the Trump family she has endured since the disgusting movie she posted.

Any bullying she is experiencing is entirely self-inflicted through her own actions and incredible stupidity. This will get thrown out by the courts.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join