It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ah another insult. Getting butthurt? LMAO.

No insult intended and no "butthurt" felt. Trump is President.
I merely expressed a hypothesis that surrounded a scenario that called into question your comprehensive skill set. You took that as an insult when it was not intended as one. Your illogical fallacies ie "all actors want to kill people" and your futile attempts at trying to rationalize what Kathy did ...ie "make it seem like it is normal behavior" brings into question your perspective on this ordeal.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You're pretty funny too.
"All actors want people dead."
LMAO.
I'll never forget that one.

It is safe to say that the vast majority of actors are salty as hell. They gave these great performances on how bad Trump was and he still won. I mean they were good... in their little YouTube performances, the world will end unless Hillary wins etc...

We are talking about a group of people that get EVERYTHING they desire...EVERYONE kisses their feet and they are not use to losing, not getting their way...DAMMIT I'M A LIST ACTOR!!! mentality. They don't want Trump dead...they want him impeached/tar and feathered lol... how dare he....

You know they sit around eating their 400 dollar lunch talking about the little people, pat each other on the back...It was so touching as Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal spoke against Donald Trump's wall "'As a Mexican, as a migrant worker, as a human being, I'm against any form of wall that separates us" oh it was touching, they got tears in their eyes and once again patted each other on the back..

WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS ON THE STREETS RIGHT OUTSIDE THE AWARDS SHOW!!

Deaf don't defend crap when it comes to that group no matter how liberal you are...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Really? No sh!t Sherlock.Your observation power is truly awesome.
Just admit that you do not know Kathy's intention. To me it was a "shock value". To you she wants Trump dead.
Who's right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't defend those actors.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I have always enjoyed your posts. I find them well thought out and very insightful.

The puppet has no choice but to dance for the puppeteer.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My 1st attempt to see who is saying mean things about the Donald that you might love..

www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see, you are just losing your mind over this. Step back and take a breath and THINK. Be the DA i laugh with not at, please.

Losing mind over this? The people on the right are the ones losing their heads over this. And yes pun intended.

I see you trying to win but haven't learned how yet... FAIL.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Just admit that you do not know Kathy's intention. To me it was a "shock value". To you she wants Trump dead.
Who's right?

Hi DA.

KG's comedy is satirical. It's pretty simple.

Many came before her: Shakespeare, Bruce, Pryor, Carlin, etc etc etc

IMO - - this (per usual) is blown way out of proportion. And (per usual) if left alone, it would have quietly died. But, NO! We can't have that, now can we?

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

My 1st attempt to see who is saying mean things about the Donald that you might love..

www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see, you are just losing your mind over this. Step back and take a breath and THINK. Be the DA i laugh with not at, please.

Losing mind over this? The people on the right are the ones losing their heads over this. And yes pun intended.

How is it a fail? I see right-winger ATS members going nuts over this. Heck even some "leftists" too. Do you deny that?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Ah so now you recognize the nutcases after all.. OK kudo's for that. Now if your actions were distant from them like your post just now.......

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

www.cosmopolitan.com...

How is it a fail? I see right-winger ATS members going nuts over this. Heck even some "leftists" too. Do you deny that?

It continues to be a logic fail old friend and you refuse to accept the facts.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey Annee! Lone time no see.
Yeah it's really simple. This is all just a fake outrage really.

link   

www.cosmopolitan.com...

It continues to be a logic fail old friend and you refuse to accept the facts.

You keep repeating that and not explain what you mean.
I guess I'll play your game and say that you suck at logic. Did I do it right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ah so now you recognize the nutcases after all.. OK kudo's for that. Now if your actions were distant from them like your post just now.......

I never said that I defend them. That's the problem of partisan division. Too many people are too blind to see the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

More insult.
"Trump is President"
Who's right?

Hi DA.

KG's comedy is satirical. It's pretty simple.

Many came before her: Shakespeare, Bruce, Pryor, Carlin, etc etc etc

IMO - - this (per usual) is blown way out of proportion. And (per usual) if left alone, it would have quietly died. But, NO! We can't have that, now can we?

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. en.wikipedia.org...

Hi annee, curious to see what you say about the KG comment bout Baron that is in this thread where she is saying she wanted to beat down Baron too

here is the quote

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Washington Examiner"

link   

I never said that I defend them. That's the problem of partisan division. Too many people are too blind to see the truth.

But you are defending them and don't want to admit it to yourself.

link   

"Washington Examiner"

"Kathy Griffen"

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But you are defending them and don't want to admit it to yourself.

See? You've just proved my point.
Anyway I defend Kathy's right to free speech. If she indeed does want Trump dead and there is a genuine threat then the SS will find out. Till then it's just a speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

"Washington Examiner"

"Kathy Griffen"

Yes. That's the topic here.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

More insult.

No insult intended. Your frame of mind is causing you to see any form of disagreement as an insult. That is a common fallacy that has affected many people today.

"Trump is President" Really? No sh!t Sherlock.Your observation power is truly awesome.

You are now attacking and insulting me for saying Trump is President. That is what is known as a trigger. A complete loss of rational thought as hysteria sets in.

You are now trying to project your own lack of understanding of why she did it, on to me. She not only wants Trump dead, but she showed us how she would prefer him to die. Rail against the machine if you wish, but if you cannot logically see the hate that she has for Trump, then you will never be able to comprehensively look at what she did without rose colored glasses.

Who's right?

You might not ever know, but I do.

edit on 3-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join