It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She has all her teeth.
Meth causes dental problems.
She is just a sharp witted comedian who took a joke to far.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

She has all her teeth.
Meth causes dental problems.
She is just a sharp witted comedian who took a joke to far.

You sure those are her original real teeth?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Almost every body who watches more than foot ball knows her.

You've probable gone all google eyed over hers mothers bum and never realised it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was not aware that she has been picking on kids. But then again she's a nobody and nobody cares. No idea why anybody would even care.

After reading this thread are you sticking to that point, really? The kids of Sarah Palin sure don't count?

You know the righties didn't make fun of Obama's kids, just the parents. Those righties might have pointed out a spoiled child or two in the left but I don't recall the ones on the R team doing that in any way close to the left on Sarah Palin's children. Deaf seems an alright thought for your opinions appear to be from a person who is deaf AND blind. NO offense to you, because frankly, you are making the point of those like me who had to forever walk away from our Dem upbringing. Thank you for helping me understand. Not many Conservatives like me who are Environmental scientist who believe there is a God who loves you. You help me see who i am and I am happier for what I see in myself and some of the righties on ATS give me hope for their team where I had none for either partisan side 15-20 years back.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: starwarsisreal

Tell a joke, in poor taste i agree, does not make a person a terrorist.
Think of some of the white trash lines that far thinks are funny.

It depends on the country if they will call you a terrorist. In Turkey she would already be in jail or dead. Hey that is a idea. Kathy diss on turkeys president please. Im sure he wont send his goons after you.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
She's a sharp witted comedian? She's b class attention grabber, who's best years are far in the past. This will all get dismissed about as quick as it happened. Anderson Cooper and News Years Eve are the big winners here.a reply to: SmilingROB

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Unfortunately the neo- liberals are also the ones who believe in gun control and talking out problems.

The (far) right believes in in bullying , character assassination, and perhaps real assassinations. They do like their gun.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Trump family should be taking legal action against these people for traumatising a 10 year old boy.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrFeelgoodxxxx
a reply to: rickymouse

The Trump family should be taking legal action against these people for traumatising a 10 year old boy.

And the media for showing the picture over and over again.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DAVID64
Let her say whatever she likes. She's only digging her own grave.

Definitely let her and the rest of liberal Hollywood keep talking and pulling stupid stunts. The mass grave they are digging is sucking in every Democrat in sight, sane and reasonable ones included. I really wish they'd all get together again and film another PSA to tell middle America how stupid they are - that was pure gold!

Amazing how they have clue whatsoever that this stuff will backfire every single time.
That a great "go vote " video. Yes they mentioned their agenda BUT the major point was vote.

Great video, that is the first time i"ve seen it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: pirhanna

Unfortunately the neo- liberals are also the ones who believe in gun control and talking out problems.

The (far) right believes in in bullying , character assassination, and perhaps real assassinations. They do like their gun.

Oh i take back my star because EVERYTHING you said is just wrong and even demented because it has that tone of "righties hate, lefties love' when that just is NOT true at all. My apologies to the moderates and Righties alike, please forgive me.

I used to about 30 years ago, think most of what you say, except the gun humor you tried there, was the correct way to look at 'neo liberals'. Thankfully, I have become more discerning than that now.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by SmilingROB removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

True but how they handled traitors was to put them on an American ship and NEVER stop in port with that person on board. True they don't deport citizens though.
edit on Fri Jun 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I meant Exile. SOrry. As long as its not out of the country. SO exile her to hell alaska.

Yeha we havent deported anyone who was a citizen since lincoln.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

That a great "go vote " video. Yes they mentioned their agenda BUT the major point was vote.

What? Yeah the major point was to vote for Her not Him. Not to just vote. This has to be a troll post, because by that one comment I can tell you missed it, and that could possibly lead one to think that all of your points are moot and not well thought out.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If you can't see the difference than I truly feel sorry for you.

The only difference I see is that one shows you what he has done and the other shows you what she wants done.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The only difference I see is that one shows you what he has done and the other shows you what she wants done.

Yeah she wants his head chopped off.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hmmm....well it seems like she is not against the idea, now does it?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

How do you know? Are you a psychic?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

How do you know? Are you a psychic?

No, but I do have eyes. And I saw her holding a representation of his severed head, complete with bloody face. So obviously, she is not repulsed by the idea at all. In fact, she broadcast it to the world. Are you blind as well as deaf in this case? I hope not....that would be a burden I would not wish on anyone.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join