It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kathy's parents are/were great, as far as I can discern. I have a feeling she was bullied a lot as a kid though and thinks it gives her a license to be awful to anyone she feels like treating like garbage....including children. That's just my unprofessional opinion.

She picks on way too many children.

Rather than file a lawsuit, she should really get some intensive counseling to deal with whatever makes her think her brand of schtick is funny. It's not funny, it's revealing. And what it reveals about her is pathetic and disturbing.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

She might not be funny but the reaction is funny. But threats against her, while ironic, is not so funny.

She went fishing for a horrible reaction and is upset she got just that. I guess I am not seeing the humor. It's just more divisive fodder that none of us needs and she is apparently upset and surprised at the bed she intentionally made.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

She might not be funny but the reaction is funny. But threats against her, while ironic, is not so funny.

I actually agree the reaction isn't funny, but speaking frankly, so much about who we are as conservatives has been under free assault to ridicule and impugn and malign for so long, years, that there has been a backlash building.

You would have to be blind not to have seen it.

We've been portrayed as crazy, dangerous, unhinged, violent, stupid, racist, etc., for so long that maybe you should be careful what you are wishing for. That's not a threat but an observation. How long do you kick a dog before it turns on you?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She went fishing for a horrible reaction and is upset she got just that. I guess I am not seeing the humor. It's just more divisive fodder that none of us needs and she is apparently upset and surprised at the bed she intentionally made.

Kinda like Milo and Ted Nugent?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Kinda like Milo and Ted Nugent?

What about them?

I honestly don't know what you are referring to. Did they file lawsuits against Obama?

Also, are you thinking I am a conservative/republican and would defend either of them for some reason? I mean, I would defend their right to speak their minds, but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You said that Kathy is causing division. I am merely pointing out that the other side is doing that as well. It's all a distraction and I would say it's working so well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

And, honestly, the only real problem I personally have with Kathy Griffin is her penchant for picking on kids. She's sh*tty for doing that and worse than Trump when it comes to bullying.
edit on 2-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
While there shouldn't be outrage or hate against Kathy Griffith, I still think she crossed the line.

It's not a vast right wing conspiracy to ruin her. She did this. LOL

Personally I've never found her that funny. I though her New Years eve pairing with Anderson cooper was amusing but I'm sure we can find another, better odd couple to celebrate with.

Drop the lawsuit and take responsibility for your own actions, Kathy!

link   

You said that Kathy is causing division. I am merely pointing out that the other side is doing that as well. It's all a distraction and I would say it's working so well.

I hate the 'sides' approach to debate. But, yeah, both sides are equally divisive.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I was not aware that she has been picking on kids. But then again she's a nobody and nobody cares. No idea why anybody would even care.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

These Kathy Griffin types, the MSM mouthpieces, the far-leftwing haters, are being inspired by something, and I fear they are getting dangerously close to psychotic.

Science may back up your theory:

nypost.com...

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was not aware that she has been picking on kids. But then again she's a nobody and nobody cares. No idea why anybody would even care.

When you are a parent and it's your children she's picking on, then of course you would care if an adult was being a vicious bully to your kids. Kathy Griffin was horrible to the Palin kids.

Democrats, in general, piled so much hate on Palin and her kids, I admit, it got to me. After seeing my former fellow Democrats pile the misogyny on Hillary, in 2008, I left the party and registered 'Unaffiliated.' I didn't even support Sarah Palin, but I was disgusted at how she and her kids were treated by so many members of my former party.

It's worth it to me to call it out. Especially now that there is a reactionary feminist movement to Trump's election.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Did she actually say she did it to pick on Barron?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Did she actually say she did it to pick on Barron?

I was actually referring to her picking on the Palin kids...saying she wanted to bring Willow Palin down and calling Trig "a retarded baby."

If you thought Trump mocked a disabled reporter with no intellectual disability and felt that was bad, then surely you find Kathy Griffin's comment about a baby with DS repugnant.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No no I was asking if Kathy actually said she did it to pick on Barron? The subtitles on the video is not clear as it is google translation.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No no I was asking if Kathy actually said she did it to pick on Barron? The subtitles on the video is not clear as it is google translation.

I have no opinion because I haven't seen it and did not raise the issue.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh I have threads wrong. LOL. I thought this was about her not having a problem going after Barron. This is about her suing Trump. Oops. Yeah I don't think she will sue anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What a weird scenario. She talks about how scary it is getting death threats, yet thought it was perfectly normal to hold up a mold of a severed head that looks just like someone that everyone knows she hates. That is the epitome of a death threat. She speaks of tolerance on one hand, but condones the same actions that she supposedly doesn't like. Not just condones, but is rather nonchalant with her actions to perpetrate said event.

Now she wants to sue the man that she set out to hurt? The I am just a comedian shtick is getting rather old and can be seen through. She is nothing but a hypocrite trying to stay relevant in a nation that is tired of the progressive's games. She will be left behind.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The artist drew them as stereotypical jews. Can't be a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join