It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is NOT One of Them

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
They've run down coal and railroad stocks and then Soros and Buffet bought them up for a fraction of what they had been worth.

If true, wouldn't Trumps move be bringing the price of their stock up?

Some might even say that it sounds like a conspiracy.
edit on 4-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"...fighting a war against solar for years and years."

Is not subsidizing one form of energy (solar) while simultaneously increasing costs of another (oil) now considered waging war against it? Weird, I thought it was just letting the market work.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Odd because we all seem to agree that it is just an opinion piece and so what's wrong with pointing that out?

The problem is I'm not sure what you need as proof since Trump is slowly dismantling NWO agendas that Obama and others have put into place, so outside of that what are you looking for if that isn't enough for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The problem is I'm not sure what you need as proof since Trump is slowly dismantling NWO agendas that Obama and others have put into place, so outside of that what are you looking for if that isn't enough for you.

Even if he did dismantle everything Obama put together, it doesn't mean that he isn't part of some other group that will end up shafting the american people.

One doesn't cancel the other out. He can end up doing both.

That is why the former isn't proof of the latter.
edit on 4-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why is he still selling weapons to the dirt bags in the desert then?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You may not agree with Trump, but he isn't 'one of them'.
God bless Donald Trump and the U.S.A.

Precisely the amount of reasoning that was about to be expected. Zealots do that kind of... errr... thinking, too. And Trumps Socketpuppets, of course. If he can still get any...

They may have lied about it as a campaign promise, but no way would they actually have followed through.

So everyone can afford affordable healthcare now? Just as it was promised again and again and again?
You get that, right? Right? ... Right?

edit on 5-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I think it's important to point out that your support of Donald Trump is apparently built on your belief that he is combating an evil cabal comprised — conveniently — of whomever you decide is a part of it.

And even if managed a short term boost in the economy, at what cost? It's certainly not a winning strategy for even the next few decades. Just more squandered opportunity to ensure US leadership in new energy. The sort of thing favored by the same far-right establishment folks who have been fighting a war against solar for years and years.

But hey, just like global warming, that'll be somebody else's problem right?

Exactly right. Trump is allowing China to have more influence in global policy than the USA...and squandering the health of the future generations (both physical and fiscal health) for what real gain? The gain of his fellow million and billionaires, and the gain for the oil companies that really run this planet...

Does anyone really think that a few politicians are running the planet as a global cabal?? Nope, not for a second. The ones that run this planet as a cabal are the guys that supply your fuel tanks with gas...They don't want new energies, solar, wind, tidal...that cuts into their profit. They don't care about the water you drink, the air you breathe or the land you think you own.

But believe what you want...I guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Even if he did dismantle everything Obama put together, it doesn't mean that he isn't part of some other group that will end up shafting the american people.

One doesn't cancel the other out. He can end up doing both.

That is why the former isn't proof of the latter.

So what you are saying is that it is impossible by your view to answer this question...

Can you provide proof that he is a part of another group that is planning on shafting America?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I never made any claim. The OP made one and I pointed out that he cannot back it up because he just can't.
edit on 5-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does anybody believe we can trust "governments" to do the right thing? Do you believe they are so smart and honest and have such a true moral compass.....I do not trust any government to do anything to help the environment. They should have taken action decades ago to stop the destruction of the rain forests, they should address Fukishima, get GMOs out of farms......the list goes on....and the current media/propaganda machine will tell us what a great job the government is doing, and everything will be just like Animal Farm.

I

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah, Trump's not 'one of them'. The problems is, he's not one of us, either. He's just himself, working for himself, caring about himself, and thinking about only himself. He's a gold platted plastic phony, which is being revealed to the world on a daily basis.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Why is he still selling weapons to the dirt bags in the desert then?

If it were up to me, I'd sell 'em even more until their bank accounts ran dry.

The Saudis are the Keystone Cops of world militaries. They are in the top 8 for military expenditures and ranked about 30th in readiness and effectiveness.

Most of their high-dollar military equipment sits in warehouses or hangers -- much of it inoperable or broken. Crashes and mishaps are almost a daily occurrence in the Saudi military.

I have no doubt that if this latest job-bonanza deal comes to fruition, once delivered, much of the stuff will never even be unwrapped.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join