It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is NOT One of Them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: daskakik

I also spent a month living near a bus station in Central America with buses pouring large clouds of exhaust and hacking dark phlegm up during that time.
That was not C02 making you cough, that was actual pollution.

CO2 doesn't make you happy if it is all you have but since we are on it now. The amount we have this year is still about as low as it has ever been on the planet.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The OP made a claim. None of what you posted proves the claim to be correct.

Why do you even post...lol

What part of my claims is not correct? If Trump shut down two global elitist actions within the first 200 days in office and is not part of their inter circle what do you need as proof that could be provided by posting? I really do not think ANYTHING can be proven in a post, so what is your point in all this? What are you trying to get out of this discussion, other than so say the obvious that true proof can not be provided in a post on ATS...lol

Give me a break...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who said I was basing my doubts of Trump on what the media says?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Plants love it, crop yields are up all over the planet.
If the MSM would start to educate us to what effect increasing C02 levels have on our planet instead of indoctrinating the population with propaganda, people wouldn't be so quick to defend giving up the nations sovereignty to an unelected group of people we know as the United Nations.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Killing the TPP and starting to withdraw from the UN's climate agenda is proof positive that Trump and some of his inner circle are patriots and not NWO globalists. The progressives want a central unelected governing body, I don't know why you would want that if you were not one of the elite yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You are not the OP so how was what I said about you?

ETA: I didn't ask for proof. I just pointed out that what you posted doesn't prove the claim in the OP.

edit on 3-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Plants love it, crop yields are up all over the planet.
If the MSM would start to educate us to what effect increasing C02 levels have on our planet instead of indoctrinating the population with propaganda, people wouldn't be so quick to defend giving up the nations sovereignty to an unelected group of people we know as the United Nations.

So True D8 and the fake environmentalist will share the sounds of their brains hearing the real small crickets. LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You are not the OP so how was what I said about you?

ETA: I didn't ask for proof. I just pointed out that what you posted doesn't prove the claim in the OP.

I too thought you stated the OP didn't prove it when it actually did for us and D8 and others have politely explained it but NOOO, you want more.

The proof is in the tasting of the pudding , granny used to say to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The OP claimed Trump isn't one of them (Bush/Clinton/Obama Globalists or the real "Powers That Be"). That seems to be two different groups. Who knows how many there actually are.

He proved it to you, OK, but pulling the US out of the Paris agreement doesn't actually prove that.

You went on and on about climate change being wrong but that is also neither here nor there.

Trump is an international businessman. No doubt well connected and running in circles that the average person is not a part of. He is obviously one of "them", even if "they" are not those others.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The OP claimed Trump isn't one of them (Bush/Clinton/Obama Globalists or the real "Powers That Be"). That seems to be two different groups. Who knows how many there actually are.

He proved it to you, OK, but pulling the US out of the Paris agreement doesn't actually prove that.

You went on and on about climate change being wrong but that is also neither here nor there.

Trump is an international businessman. No doubt well connected and running in circles that the average person is not a part of. He is obviously one of "them", even if "they" are not those others.

Ok, I and others are stating that the OP completely made sense to us, who i might add,are seeing a POTUS thumbing his nose at all things Anti-American that the lefties imposed on us.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Ok, I and others are stating that the OP completely made sense to us, who i might add,are seeing a POTUS thumbing his nose at all things Anti-American that the lefties imposed on us.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I got that. I'm saying that that doesn't mean that he isn't going to push his own agenda (in benefit of a group which doesn't include the average american) and those two things are not mutually exclusive.

edit on 3-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is not the Mud Pit

Thank you.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Trumps is not your candidate so I get it. Looking at all your posts there is nothing the man can do that you would agree with. He could do one thing and you would disagree then do something 180 degrees and you would still disagree... So you dislike a man who actually works to accomplish his campaign promises... I know that is a strange thing, but once again he won so deal with it...

*Yawn*

Living up to absurd, ill-conceived, sometimes flat out unconsitutional campaign promises isn't laudable in my book. Am I supposed to be impressed by him doing something stupid just because he said he would?

As for the assertion that Trump is somehow uniquely working to make good on his campaign promises versus previous administrations, that's your opinion but I'm guessing it's an opinion based on how you feel rather than anything you actually know.

1. As America and EU buckle down to meet the accords demands there is nothing in it for other countries that decide to join and then decide to ignore it. China, India etc. will just ignore with no repercussions

There are no repercussions for anyone. I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Paris agreement is and you're not alone considering that the OP seems to think that it somehow threatened American sovereignty.

Let me give you the basics here:

#1 Countries declare their own goals.
#2 It's not legally binding and there's no mechanism for enforcement.
#3 Countries update on their progress toward their goals and set new targets at 5 year intervals.
#4 It's a framework for international discussion/cooperation to reduce carbon emissions.
#5 The GCF isn't a product of the PA, it was established in 2010.

This also invalidates item 5 on your list.

2. There is no reason why we need it in the first place. We do not need it to reduce our C02

You're right that we don't need it to reduce our CO2 emissions. That's not what it's about. The role it would have played is as continuously reaffirmed commitment to the world community to reduce emissions, with a target of our choosing. That commitment would in turn be cited when arguing for legislation/regulations domestically, solely on the basis that its what we said were doing.

Again, not legally-binding. More about taking a stand, making a commitment and using the weight of having pledged to do the thing to compel ourselves to live up to our word.

The writing on the wall is quite clear here. At least a few of your filterless peers openly acknowledge what it is. Withdrawing is part of an agenda that seeks to pull back from efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

So while not technically necessary reduction, it served a purpose toward promoting it and withdrawing from the PA was all about an agenda of not reducing carbon emissions.

4. Obama's goal to reduce American consumption is to create an environment that makes all these consumer things too expensive to get/have. In the end he wants to force Americans to do things his way as they will not be able to afford anything else...As he and the other 1%er get all still. Anything Obama does in this area makes me highly concern with this one thing.

I can't even tell if you're serious. I suspect this is some iteration of the typical Agenda 21-related BS heavily influenced by your abject hatred of Obama. Which brings me to this earlier statement:

The Paris accord has so many flaws in it that you just do not want to look past it since it is Obama's baby that Trump just killed.

Please, spare me the sanctimonious admonishment. You're hardly objective.

3. It wants to keep temps below 2C degree pre-industrial. This is on the theory that humans have caused the full .9C degree we are at right now. The reality is humans have caused about .4c of that .9c, and it is estimated to go to 1.3c all natural outside of human involvement. Add in human involvement an it will go 1.9c in the end. What this means is we all can do nothing and still meet the 2c of the accord. The world does nothing and the accord is a success...lol In the end the facts don't support it.

Who estimates the 1.3 degree increase without human contribution? Where are you coming up with any of these figures? Spouting numbers without even a hint of attribution is a waste of your time and mine.
edit on 2017-6-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Step 1 Kill Paris Agreement

Step 2

Defund the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC).

Under US law the government should not fund UN agencies which grant Palestine full membership as a state, which the UNFCCC did in 2015.

Barack Obama’s administration got round this by arguing the UNFCCC – which stands for UN Framework Convention on Climate Change – is a treaty not a UN agency.

edit on 3-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
- Doesn't regret vote at all
- Makes insecure looking defensive comments about it

Rinse/repeat

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I got that. I'm saying that that doesn't mean that he isn't going to push his own agenda (in benefit of a group which doesn't include the average american) and those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Well yea you are certainly right. But so far that "own agenda" looks like the very best policy I have EVER seen in my whole life from Democrat to Independent voter to know, unbelievably I voted R in the primaries, voted R in my State and Voted R for Pres. That has surprised me that would ever feel compelled to do so. I see hope for our country by the party platform in My state and I will vote out the RINO's in the Senate from my state God willing.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Defund the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC).

Under US law the government should not fund UN agencies which grant Palestine full membership as a state, which the UNFCCC did in 2015.

Barack Obama’s administration got round this by arguing the UNFCCC – which stands for UN Framework Convention on Climate Change – is a treaty not a UN agency.

But our ATS poster here I am loosely calling anti (tongue in cheek), is arguing it is not binding while not understanding why it is not binding. It is so no country has to comply. Very simple concept. Since it is non binding, it is toilet paper like the last few administrations have treated that piece of paper signed by our forefathers that a whole lot of blood was spilled over so that man can be free from tyranny. He/she needs to wake up and quit siding with the Tyranny IMHO...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
- Doesn't regret vote at all
- Makes insecure looking defensive comments about it

Rinse/repeat

I agree it sure is a freakin' shame about those Clinton supporters!! Ah but don't disparage you lovers of freedom. For when the left sends it's crybully snowflake army out and it comes for you, we will have friends ready to save our freedoms. Because the left has forgotten that taking guns away from the innocent citizens will not happen easily and someone, if not yourself, will stand up against that tyrannical future to defend the freedoms of mankind of all races, creeds and colors until this earth they depart.

Those loons not regretting voting for evil in the Democrat party will look back, if they become smart and understand the GOOD people of Earth approve of DJT because he dared to say "the emperor has no clothes". Very much like George Carlin did when he was pointing the tyrannical nutcases out in his comedy. OR if you were wrong about the R's you will realize why people said to the obvious haters of all things free that 'thou does protest too much".

edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
For heaven's sake, there is no 'left' in American politics. The democrats are a party of the right, the republicans are a party of the far right.

People really need to stop throwing this 'leftist' insult around, because it's utterly absurd.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join